It’s official, STA at DLS on 8/23

DLS350

17 minutes ago, The Guru said:

So now that we've established that DLS having two is just poor coaching work, and 30 is a meaningless number at this point, we can put this silliness to rest.

Well, obviously the community agrees that DLS with 2 approximately equals  STA with 30

Looks strange to me, but makes perfect sense now 

DLS ought to be able to move the ball with their 6 0* OL/ TE and their 0* 5’6” 150# RB against STA’s 9 4*s in the front 7 just as well as STA’’s 9 D1 WRs/ TE Open up the Raiders vaunted passing attack against DLS’s 0* defense 

6 minutes ago, Pops said:

So, to prove he didn’t have an offer you posted an article that said he’d received an offer?

strange logic

24/7 listed him an Arizona State offer. That was never a question.

But it's clear that he didn't.

They stopped recruiting and he signed with Northern Arizona.

But I knew this long ago because I have sense and you don't.

• Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, Pops said:

Well, obviously the community agrees that DLS with 2 approximately equals  STA with 30

Looks strange to me, but makes perfect sense now 

What makes perfect sense is your desperate attempt to ignore what's being said and double down on this silliness.

DLS having 2 is a sign of their weak coaching staff and STA having 30 is not true for several reasons already listed (ex: transfers out, underclassmen, backups, etc).

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Pops said:

Counting the TE you do but thanks for picking up that little piece of fly shit from the bowl of pepper 

No, again, the stuff that you don't know is the ignorance cherry on top of your stupidity sundae.

Restrepo transferred to Deerfield Beach.

Royal is a cornerback.

Russell is a defensive back.

24 minutes ago, The Guru said:

The best part about this is that Pop was still lying to himself about the Arizona State offer when I could see from a mile away that no such offer existed.

So he had to keep lying and claiming that there are reasons to choose FCS Northern Arizona over P5 Arizona State.

Then, of course, I found the article showing that they stopped recruiting him.

Now, Pops will be forced to make something else up.

I’m just laughing (with a grudging admiration for the tactics) your focus on NOT talking about D1 disparity 

Say it’s because DLS coaches suck at recruiting......

ok, but 30 v 2?

say, you can only play 22

ok, so 22 v 2

i expect you to point out that DLS’s 2 0* guys with offers from William and Mary will likely play both ways

OK, so 22 v 4

how much further can you spin this?

36 minutes ago, Pops said:

I’m just laughing (with a grudging admiration for the tactics) your focus on NOT talking about D1 disparity

My only interest in the topic is to say that it's inaccurate and dishonest.

Having proven that, it's not that interesting or relevant otherwise.

25 minutes ago, 181pl said:

STA falls apart in big games lately (unless they are kicking my Plant Panthers to sleep in a state title game).

Your definition of big games are the ones where STA falls apart.

Which is like every other thread regarding STA: self-fulfilling.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

My only interest in the topic is to say that it's inaccurate and dishonest.

Having proven that, it's not that interesting or relevant otherwise.

I think it’s absolutely fascinating STA isn’t getting mocked for picking a down DLS team to play and Alumbaugh isn’t getting mocked for having more balls than brains 

why wouldn’t such a discrepancy be interesting?

dont answer — question was rhetorical 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Pops said:

I think it’s absolutely fascinating STA isn’t getting mocked for picking a down DLS team to play and Alumbaugh isn’t getting mocked for having more balls than brains 

Because that narrative is completely made up like most everything you say.

21 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Can you please stop engaging him POPS!!!  

He does NOT have the ability. xD

The Guru is like a serial killer people can't take their eyes off of especially, pop.

pop, who everyone here knows is the biggest DLS homer on the planet just has NO control and ends up looking silly.

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

He does NOT have the ability. xD

The Guru is like a serial killer people can't take their eyes off of especially, pop.

pop, who everyone here knows is the biggest DLS homer on the planet just has NO control and ends up looking silly.

Be sure to give canes a reach around, fluffer.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Can you please stop engaging him POPS!!!  He is never going to concede.  I say we get back on topic and talk about the game.  Not what one kats opinion is on DLS and their coaching. 

Exactly. Tagaloas’ “little” bro coming out to play (kinda big news for DLS homers), and we’re watching canes destroy yet another thread instead....and the fluffer caj is giving reach arounds for good measure. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3