Gofundme Wall Begins Construction

Slotback Right

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

My home is a 2 story brick walled enclave with a nice backyard fence.  Yet I can't keep a few rabbits out of my backyard and ants find their way inside along with the occasional cricket.  I'm betting on Mescans being smarter then all 3 of them critters.  Funny they construct 80% of the stuff over here but my Right Wing homies don't believe they can build a big as Ladder on the other side.  Why does the Mexican Eagle on their flag look pissed and ready to attack and images of ours look like a tired Mike Pence.  Hhhhmmmmm

So why are you so worried about it being built? Your simplistic view belies your hatred. Not a good look...

3 hours ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

So why are you so worried about it being built? Your simplistic view belies your hatred. Not a good look...

I don't care if it's built.  I want Mexico to pay.  That's not hatred that's what I heard ad nauseam for 2 yrs.  Now he's not kicking a can down the road its a full fledged avalanche of well I never said this or meant that.  What pray tell am I hating? I wake up to this in my bedroom every morning.  that's my DI Hat above it.  No one is allowed to touch it.  I love America with all her warts and pimples.  I've left a lot of sweat in a lot of places for her as have many others.  I actually get offended by this you hate B.S.

20180313_214311.thumb.jpg.bd87de0d1bcfa7f77cd663d6bdecc63e.jpg

34 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

You call whatever you like. I will assure you I'm unbowed.  There is no secure wall anywhere in the world without a warrior near it with a weapon.  North Korea can't keep people from defecting

So with your logic...there is no failsafe way to keep people out so we should just stop. I’m starting to really wonder about your allegiance. It’s just another tool in the border patrols toolbox to go with everything else they use to keep the border safe. But since none of it is democrat proof, or FOOL proof, we should scrap it. SMDH

• Like 1

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/judge-house-dems-lawsuit-trump-emergency-military-funds-border-wall

Washington, D.C., district court Judge Trevor McFadden threw out House Democrats' lawsuit seeking an injunction against President Trump's emergency border wall funding reallocation, saying that the matter is fundamentally a political dispute and that the politicians lack standing to make a legal case.

3 hours ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

So with your logic...there is no failsafe way to keep people out so we should just stop. I’m starting to really wonder about your allegiance. It’s just another tool in the border patrols toolbox to go with everything else they use to keep the border safe. But since none of it is democrat proof, or FOOL proof, we should scrap it. SMDH

No my logic is people are smarter than inanimate objects.   This is  Fox News so that may convince you they actually don't give a damn about a wall.   The only way a wall works is if a dude with a Weapon is Near it.  Even Super Max Prisons are staffed at the perimeters with Guards with Guns.  Move the guards away for a day and see what happens.  I don't give a damn about Demoncrat's or Repukkklicans. 

As long as DFAS Indianapolis keep sending that Gunny Paycheck on the 1st of each month I can deal with you wondering about my allegiance. 😎

If a big fat Vata can scale a wall why wouldn't others climb over the so called Wall that grows 10ft every time Mexico say they will not pay.  Notice they didn't look for a place without a wall to cross which means there already are plenty of walls along the Border.  Fat Chick (1)  Silly Wall without dude and Weapon (0) 💥  Look closely even kids figured out how to beat the wall.  🤣  

19 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

No my logic is people are smarter than inanimate objects.   This is  Fox News so that may convince you they actually don't give a damn about a wall.   The only way a wall works is if a dude with a Weapon is Near it.  Even Super Max Prisons are staffed at the perimeters with Guards with Guns.  Move the guards away for a day and see what happens.  I don't give a damn about Demoncrat's or Repukkklicans. 

As long as DFAS Indianapolis keep sending that Gunny Paycheck on the 1st of each month I can deal with you wondering about my allegiance. 😎

If a big fat Vata can scale a wall why wouldn't others climb over the so called Wall that grows 10ft every time Mexico say they will not pay.  Notice they didn't look for a place without a wall to cross which means there already are plenty of walls along the Border.  Fat Chick (1)  Silly Wall without dude and Weapon (0) 💥  Look closely even kids figured out how to beat the wall.  🤣  

If you are looking for something that is going to be 100 fucking percent effective, you are delusional! I believe you are just another #resistance! And since you didn’t understand when I said the wall is just another tool to help the border patrol, I can only assume you just hate anything President Trump does. Do You really expect anyone to believe your allegiance isn’t left leaning after your posts???? Anyway...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Troll said:

Well I've heard people call you a lot worse on here...by your standard all true I guess?

Quick question....since apparently we've got a president who runs shit more like a business, and a military guy who gets things done a different way....

The conversation makes perfect semse….

See if you can figure out what does not make sense...

think hard …..

Dem's and the left siding with World War III three....

...over anything T is proposing...

Just sayin' 👍

carry on...

Oh almost forgot...at face value, most rational people would view that convo…..

probably more like...

seeing Mattis losing his cookies like a "4th grader".....

I guess he must have gotten beat up pretty bad by those  6th grade guys...

giphy.gif

This is all I got out of what you posted.  Something about a Draft Dodger being tougher than a hard core Combat Marine General. 😎 You clearly have no idea about General Mattis.   

i was like this the whole time reading your post 

Image result for damn damn damn gif

You do know Matthis was talking about preventing WWIII> I have to communicate with Gif's with you now Troll 🤣

Image result for that was stupid gif

4 hours ago, DevilDog said:

5 Guys should pay $20hr as expensive as they are. Never flipped a burger for a living in my life

Super Duper Burger is the new shit! Best burger ever. No exaggeration. It’s like crack. Gonna pay 15 bucks for it plus some fries. But damn it’s worth every dime. 😋😋😋

• Haha 1

You call whatever you like. I will assure you I'm unbowed.  There is no secure wall anywhere in the world without a warrior near it with a weapon.  North Korea can't keep people from defecting

I agree with this. Build the wall and have Jessip’s Winward Company walk turns on it! 

And N. Koreans still get out, but certainly not in droves. Same applies here. We’ve gotta make less incentive for illegals to come here and harder to get here if they decide they wanna go for it. We’re either a sovereign country or we’re not. 

• Like 1

And you can warch HS football with DD, Horsefly and Texasball in palatial settings and not once think about HS Football anywhere else. Come get you some Brisket Brotha.

Damn. I might have to land in Texas! 😎😋😋

...problem for you is that once I start eatin’ that legit Texas Brisket, you’d be like....damn, I can’t get rid of that guy🤣

• Haha 1

Just now, Blueliner said:

I agree with this. Build the wall and have Jessip’s Winward Company walk turns on it! 

And N. Koreans still get out, but certainly not in droves. Same applies here. We’ve gotta make less incentive for illegals to come here and harder to get here if they decide they wanna go for it. We’re either a sovereign country or we’re not. 

They don't get out in droves because Kim Dung Fat Head has it loaded with Soldiers and Guns.  Take them off that border for 2 days an see what China and South Korea look like.  Something like this I imagine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbSQimnfPCY

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Xi would be like....damn, there goes the neighborhood.

All kidding aside if walls worked why do prisons have guards on the perimeter.  You can't build an inanimate object and expect it to deter people.  Guns and Dogs and maybe a big electric fence.  It isn't the fence the threat of Shock would deter.   I believe we  have to punish companies that hire this Contract labor and deter the will to defect.  They are defectors.  I am not a supporter of illegal immigration and it's a huge problem but antagonizing the people you need the most to help Mexico will not be a benefit.  Hell most of these people are from other Central American Countries.  Maybe incentivize Mexico to slow it.  Not rewarding but favorable trading deals for both.  

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/why-border-walls-dont-work-782449/

But experts point out to Rolling Stone that border walls have failed time and again throughout history — whether it’s the fall of the Berlin Wall or the penetration of France’s Maginot Line in World War II — and they’ve even failed at the United States’ southern border, where the Clinton administration began constructing barrier fences in the early 1990

The first border walls were used to thwart invasions. Are we still able to compare border walls of the past, like the Great Wall of China or even the Berlin Wall, to the wall being proposed at the U.S.-Mexico border?
Elisabeth Vallet: The comparison is interesting in one regard in that the Great Wall of China never served the purpose for which it was built. Neither did the Maginot Line, for instance. So, those walls obviously didn’t work because they didn’t prevent what they were supposed to prevent. If you look at more recent walls, actually, none of them have worked in the way that they were meant to, mainly if we speak about “anti” — anti-immigration, anti-smuggling, anti-terrorism walls. People go around or under, or [the wall] will be overwhelmed in one way or another, like the Maginot Line.

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 10:56 PM, DevilDog said:

This is all I got out of what you posted.  Something about a Draft Dodger being tougher than a hard core Combat Marine General. 😎 You clearly have no idea about General Mattis.   

i was like this the whole time reading your post 

Image result for damn damn damn gif

You do know Matthis was talking about preventing WWIII> I have to communicate with Gif's with you now Troll 🤣

Image result for that was stupid gif

This is PRIME example number one....

Of choosing person over policy.....

In this case,  He  is crying like a baby who just got his cookies taken away...

o well, everyone does it at times...

I did notice some copycat behavior from some of his followers....

They might rather repeat his childish words thinking they mean something, and jump on board the kiddie train... 

Than ACTUALLY ADDRESSSING an issue …..

I guess I know a little bit more about both Mattis and his followers now….

wouldn't you say?

BTW: You need to up your game on the GIFs...maybe practice a little more 👍.  

Or you will always be like.... Image result for damn damn damn gif

On 6/3/2019 at 12:33 PM, Blueliner said:

Thank you. All is well. Getting ready for a nice summer! 

I agree that the pubs didn’t treat Obama as well as they should have. He was the Prez and should have been treated as such. That will always be my feeling. But c’mon, man. What the dems and the media are doing to 45 is an awful, unprecedented attack on a duly elected president. The dems (politicians) and some (not all) democratic citizens have completely lost touch with the American people and what this country was founded upon....in my opinion. And the media...my goodness. They’re the faction that really chaps my hide. Continuous partisan negative coverage of this administration. Partisan is the key word. Obama was not perfect, but the media protected him at every possible way. Anyways, we can only hope that we all can come back to center together somehow. The media is the key. 

Hope all’s well with you too. Cya at the STA game.....YES...You’re going.😊

Brother I hear ya.  Appreciate the response.  Critical thinking, as it pertains to the media, is a lost skill.  The media has been like this for a while now.  The fact that people get their information from Facebook is definitely not a good thing.  

However, when the media simply reports on something Trump has said and Trump turns around and says "fake news and enemy of the people", the problem isn't so much the media but Trump.  Very bad thing to do and very damaging and divisive.  

I'm in Cali right now painting my Moms house and I don't know If My better half is going to be very happy about me coming down again so soon.  I've been here over 3 weeks already.  Big job.  I will try like hell to make it but you know the saying "a happy wife" so I will see.  

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Blueliner said:

And how many migrate out or into N. Korea? The wall is not a fix all but it certainly sets a boundary. Cross the line and do the time.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

The companies are not greedy like here.

Stupid ass

How can grown, working people not afford insurance in the US?

I know 19 year olds doing it. 

Country backwoods people who are complaining have no clue.

Surprised that crime exist as it does in cities is news to them.

Rock population decreased when Trump got elected.

That’s it, that’s your response?

• Haha 1