Ray Rice Rumor

paladin4ever

4 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Spoke to my friend in New Rochelle who is close to the football program (New Ro is Ray's home and alma mater).  He said he thought Ray was at Bosco to give a talk to students.  If I hear anything else will let you know.

What was covered? "10 ways to treat your lady."

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You have my number. Text me anytime. This is how negative rumors start. This post got 30 views before I saw it. Who knows what those others did, said, emailed, texted, tweeted, etc on this matter? 

Come on.

He said "someone" tweeted and he doubted the validity, then asked if anyone who actually knew might comment. Rather than this being how rumors start, he was looking for verification in order to prevent the spread of a rumor.

31 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

What was covered? "10 ways to treat your lady."

Ray has done a lot for the New Rochelle community.  He has donated a ton of time and $$ back to the town, especially the rougher parts, and is very well respected around here.  He obviously made a terrible mistake / decision on that night in AC.  However there is a reason he went straight back to New Ro after the incident.  His wife is from the immediate area as well (Mt Vernon) and they were able to go back to their roots where they were welcome.

• Like 1

http://www.northjersey.com/story/sports/high-school/football/2017/04/03/don-bosco-officials-say-school-has-not-hired-ray-rice/100002940/

and on the national pro scene..

Ray Rice talks to high school, but isn’t coaching

Posted by Darin Gantt on April 4, 2017, 5:39 AM EDT
cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjAP

Ray Rice continues to talk about his past, but he still doesn’t have a job.

Contrary to an ESPN report that Rice was taking a coaching job at New Jersey’s Don Bosco High School, the coach there said that’s not the case.

Ray is not coaching at Don Bosco,” coach Mike Teel said, via Patrick Lanni of NJ.com. “He came and talked to my team today. Nothing more. He’s got a great story. He’s one of my best friends. . . .

“His message was great. He’s a guy that shows exactly what it means to be a professional and handle everything the right way when things don’t go in your favor.”

Rice has made the speaking rounds ever since his Ravens career effectively ended with the video of him punching his now-wife in the face in an elevator emerged in 2014. There has been talk about him coming back, but nothing has come of it.

Teel at Rice played together at Rutgers, and the coach said Rice was going to be the first of many speakers he brings in. And like all the teams in the NFL, he’s not prepared to extend an employment offer to go along with the fond words for the former running back.

18 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It's too late. TMZ, ESPN, Rivals, Maxpreps, 247 and SI are now all reporting this fake news. 

Im speaking in general terms. By all means I acknowledge that Pal's post caused no harm on a macro level.

The McCourty Brothers are also scheduled to be on campus in the near future. Let's see what happens during their visit to their BFF Teel. 

These news outlets (if that is what they are called) sure look like idiots as it appears they got this story very wrong.

18 hours ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Ray has done a lot for the New Rochelle community.  He has donated a ton of time and $$ back to the town, especially the rougher parts, and is very well respected around here.  He obviously made a terrible mistake / decision on that night in AC.  However there is a reason he went straight back to New Ro after the incident.  His wife is from the immediate area as well (Mt Vernon) and they were able to go back to their roots where they were welcome.

To me its no where near as bad as what Adrian Peterson did.  But for some reason he was welcomed back with open arms.  I hate that POS. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

What does this mean.

I mean if you caught slippin you get lit up. 

And in Lamens terms. 

Avoid where you walk at night or in the words of DMX"If you go missing late at night they'll fund you in the morning"... 

Savannah is a beautiful city and honestly its fun to be here but certain areas at night do a full 360.... 

And if you aint careful you'll get hit with a full 360. 

5 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

And in Lamens terms. 

Avoid where you walk at night or in the words of DMX"If you go missing late at night they'll fund you in the morning"... 

Savannah is a beautiful city and honestly its fun to be here but certain areas at night do a full 360.... 

Sure thing I guess.

8 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

And in Lamens terms. 

You sure you don't mean 180 Jason Kidd?xD

• Like 2