Mueller To Testify July 17

Blueliner

12 hours ago, thc6795 said:

We have known for years that Russia, China and others have tried and somewhat been successful in interfering with our elections. President Obama new and did NOTHING. The Mueller report was never about Russian interference, it was always about getting President Trump. If it was only about Russian interference and Presidents Trump's involvement this would now be a  dead issue. Because the Mueller report CLEARLY states there never was any collusion between President Trump or anyone in is family after repeated attempts. 

Serious question. When Mit Romney was telling everyone that Russia was interfering with our elections and President Obama mocked him, why were you not upset then?

your first sentence is a LIE champ...try again Tex...🤡

On 6/28/2019 at 7:49 AM, DBP66 said:

You probably think that we don't interfere in anyone else's elections either...

go figure...

giphy.gif

yet instead of even attempting to understand some concepts....

it's..

giphy.gif

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, World Citizen said:

We have all THOUGHT that other countries interfered and we suspected our country has done the same but now we KNOW Russia interfered and was wildly successful in doing so. 

How so?

I cheer for the Buckeyes but when they win I really doubt it was me being wildly successful at yelling my support for them.

Hillary spent $1.2B (that's ~2x what Trump spent).  Are we laying the election at the altar of $200k in Russian Facebook ads?

41 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

No it isn't. They've been doing it since 1956 at least...just like we've been doing it to them and others. 

JFC...pick up a book or two, dude. 🤷‍♂️

Sorry the wrong guy won, and you're finally choosing to make it the dominant issue in your life. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/28/2019 at 8:32 AM, concha said:

How so?

I cheer for the Buckeyes but when they win I really doubt it was me being wildly successful at yelling my support for them.

Hillary spent $1.2B (that's ~2x what Trump spent).  Are we laying the election at the altar of $200k in Russian Facebook ads?

Someone described it as  a "superpac light" 🤣

But if you are thinking that size is of no matter and it's the principle of it...

Well what about those internet companies who have readily admitted doing the same thing?

15 hours ago, World Citizen said:

What is it that you feel Mueller has done that he would be in any trouble?  As you already know, Mueller is a Republican, who was selected by a Republican to lead an investigation, who himself was appointed by a Republican President.  How this is all a Democrat fake hoax is beyond me.   

Serious questions.  Do you think Russia interfered in our elections?  If so, part 1 of the report should convince you of the importance of his investigation.  If you don't think Russia did anything, why not?  

Hope all is well brother. 

All is well. Thanks and back at ya. 

I don't think that Mueller will be in trouble. I just think that he's going get questions posed to him that, if answered honestly, are going show a likely bias against this President and ambivalence against anything done by the demorcrats. Something's going to have to give on the 17th.

The way that I see it, this can only go a few ways. Either Mueller goes against his own report and/or his own statement of "the report speaks for itself" and adds a bunch of information not previously noted (not a good look at all), the Republicans will get the information that will "prove" their theories (definitely not a good look), or Mueller just flat out says to all parties that the report speaks for itself and has nothing to add (and repeats that 1000 times). He can't take the 5th so he's going to have some esplainin' to do. I just don't see how the dems benefit from any of this as far as "getting Trump". 

Mueller has a legit reason to be pissed at Trump and he was still assigned to this. To me this speaks volumes. And he wouldn't be the first Republican to not like the Prez. 

I think that Russia meddled in our election as they've always done. But clearly they Trump didn't collude with them nor did their meddling influence the outcome of this election. The right is arguing that it was, in fact, Hillary and the left that have of the Russian ties. And there is just as much circumstantial evidence against them (if not more) as Trump. 

I personally think that this is a bad move by the left. That said, based on history, I'm at the point where we have to just wait and see. This could be a important day for our country...I will be keeping a very open mind

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

No it isn't. They've been doing it since 1956 at least...just like we've been doing it to them and others. 

JFC...pick up a book or two, dude. 🤷‍♂️

Sorry the wrong guy won, and you're finally choosing to make it the dominant issue in your life. 

...the Mueller report made it the dominant issue in America Dave...don't be so dumb....you clowns are all to happy to try and excuse the Russians for interfering in our election....did you forget that we're the GOOD guys who try and spread democracy around the world and Russia/China/Iran are all the bad guys...so yea...when the bad guys win it's a BIG deal Dave....but I guess you are like Trump who joked today about their interference....and I bet you baaalive Donny who told the world and Putin in Helsinki that he was right and our country was wrong...

what did they do in 1956 that effected our election Dave??

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Troll said:

Someone described it as  a "superpac light" 🤣

But if you are thinking that size is of no matter and it's the principle of it...

Well what about those internet companies who have readily admitted doing the same thing?

and that justifies things??....

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

then answer yourself...."Russia, China and others have tried and somewhat been successful in interfering with our elections."...How so Tex??...for "years"??...🤡

read a book or look it up dope. Im not here to educate you.

In an earlier stupid post by you, you stated we were the good guys spreading Democracy. Just how do you think we do that? Ask Israel about President Obama's interference. Asked Putin about Killiary's interference. This has been going on for centuries you friggin dope by us as well other countries. 

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

read a book or look it up dope. Im not here to educate you.

In an earlier stupid post by you, you stated we were the good guys spreading Democracy. Just how do you think we do that? Ask Israel about President Obama's interference. Asked Putin about Killiary's interference. This has been going on for centuries you friggin dope by us as well other countries. 

LOL.....you can't answer your own statement??!...LOL..weak Tex!!...go get some tumble weeds and make yourself useful....🤡

Russian/Soviet Union interference into the USA elections, or tries.

Over the course of 11 presidential elections between the end of World War II and the fall of the Soviet Union, we identified three secret attempts to influence an election.

• 1960: Through his ambassador to the United States, Mikhail Menshikov, Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev offered Adlai Stevenson help from a secret propaganda campaign. However, Stevenson declined the offer. He lost in the Democratic primary to John F. Kennedy.

• 1968: The Soviet Union’s ambassador to the U.S., Anatoly Dobrynin, offered to secretly fund Hubert Humphrey’s campaign against Richard Nixon. Humphrey declined the bribe.

• 1976: Fearing that anti-communist Democrat Henry "Scoop" Jackson stood a good chance at winning in the wake of Nixon’s resignation, the KGB began a smear campaign. Soviet spies forged FBI paperwork to make it appear Jackson was secretly gay and sent the fake reports to newspapers around the United States during the election and for years after.

Notably, the past attempts to help a candidate were arranged through the ambassador. And much of the investigation into last year has focused on meetings the current Russian ambassador to the U.S., Sergey Kislyak, had with key officials on Trump’s team before Trump became president.Some of those meetings allegedly involved former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn (who in 2015 took $45,000 from RT),

https://www.politifact.com/north-carolina/statements/2017/jun/20/richard-burr/heres-every-time-russian-or-soviet-spies-tried-int/

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Russian/Soviet Union interference into the USA elections, or tries.

Over the course of 11 presidential elections between the end of World War II and the fall of the Soviet Union, we identified three secret attempts to influence an election.

• 1960: Through his ambassador to the United States, Mikhail Menshikov, Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev offered Adlai Stevenson help from a secret propaganda campaign. However, Stevenson declined the offer. He lost in the Democratic primary to John F. Kennedy.

• 1968: The Soviet Union’s ambassador to the U.S., Anatoly Dobrynin, offered to secretly fund Hubert Humphrey’s campaign against Richard Nixon. Humphrey declined the bribe.

• 1976: Fearing that anti-communist Democrat Henry "Scoop" Jackson stood a good chance at winning in the wake of Nixon’s resignation, the KGB began a smear campaign. Soviet spies forged FBI paperwork to make it appear Jackson was secretly gay and sent the fake reports to newspapers around the United States during the election and for years after.

Notably, the past attempts to help a candidate were arranged through the ambassador. And much of the investigation into last year has focused on meetings the current Russian ambassador to the U.S., Sergey Kislyak, had with key officials on Trump’s team before Trump became president.Some of those meetings allegedly involved former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn (who in 2015 took $45,000 from RT),

https://www.politifact.com/north-carolina/statements/2017/jun/20/richard-burr/heres-every-time-russian-or-soviet-spies-tried-int/

Good work Cat. I wasnt going to do the work for douchebagpussy66. Funny how his dumdass said there was never ever any Russian interference. You show him just a few attempts and he likes your post. 

Do you ever wonder if both sides are playing this whole thing up to keep voters interested? Before Bush Jr. voting was a little boring. Seems that the politicians are really playing hard to become the most liked, just saying things that are easy to talk about.

I just don't really see any candidate addressing most of these. Illeagles, abortions, and education are the common topics.  

Not really addressing the ...

One parent households vs 2 parent households and the disiavantages.

Mental health, and are we doing enough to keep the next shooter from activating.

Border control, we need to be discriminate but not closed.

Education, colleges need to lower their enrollment and book fees. Let the Universities charge for the masters and doctorates.

Health care, the kids should get a healthy start with real Dr's. starting in Elementry schools through High school for free.

Food and shelter for kids until they are 18.

Just a few thoughts.

Yes, some of these are already available, but there is a boat loat of things that are basic needs that we shouldn't have to fight for. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1