Jeff Fisher Top 100

Woodchopper

1 minute ago, golfaddict1 said:

Most polls were out by Monday last year.  PrepNation latest Tuesday.  

That’s indeed a tough one to deal with.  

I’d set deadlines and see what happens...

Most games will be played on a Friday.night.  At all levels, that’s Saturday and Sunday to review and submit.  Once the Sat games finish, the state rep can tally votes and send it off to a regional rep, who’s already in the know about the games and has an idea from a list already assembled for the week to work with. 

Monday morning national reps get the regional and state lists and vote.   By noon deadline.   Main rep tallies and decides tiebreakers.   :)  Easy lol.   

What would be really cool, would be if we could use the site's poll system as an invitation only poll. Post each state's top 10 or so in no particular order and allow only invitees from the respectuve states to vote in the poll. Use the percentages to rank them unless a tie, and then use some form of tie breaker. 

Just argue out the national placement after that. 

Idk. Easier than pm's and that type stuff. Without a group chat with an archive, it's complicated.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

What would be really cool, would be if we could use the site's poll system as an invitation only poll. Post each state's top 10 or so in no particular order and allow only invitees from the respectuve states to vote in the poll. Use the percentages to rank them unless a tie, and then use some form of tie breaker. 

Just argue out the national placement after that. 

Idk. Easier than pm's and that type stuff. Without a group chat with an archive, it's complicated.

I dig it.  

Why don’t you just take the 5 men that won the National pick em for this site and have them make our poll and put it out there.Even promote it by advertising how this sites beat all the others suggesting our superior knowledge.

you’re welcome in advance 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Ararar said:

Why don’t you just take the 5 men that won the National pick em for this site and have them make our poll and put it out there.Even promote it by advertising how this sites beat all the others suggesting our superior knowledge.

I think OmahaVol has always been partial to doing his own poll, and wants it to stand alone. Pretty sure we asked him before. 

Still not a bad idea though. Clearly those guys are all either very lucky or they have a pretty good idea about teams and matchups, or both. 

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think OmahaVol has always been partial to doing his own poll, and wants it to stand alone. Pretty sure we asked him before. 

Still not a bad idea though. Clearly those guys are all either very lucky or they have a pretty good idea about teams and matchups, or both. 

Question for you and packer Clan?

i thought Boatwhright was one of ur best players?

they don’t even got him listed as top 3 TE in 7A?

Are the Tift and Lowndes TEs really that good?

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Question for you and packer Clan?

i thought Boatwhright was one of ur best players?

they don’t even got him listed as top 3 TE in 7A?

Are the Tift and Lowndes TEs really that good?

Carter has all the size and potential. Soft hands. He hasn't seen the targets that he should have so far. He was often streaking down the sideline with a step or more to the endzone and not targeted. 

Quite a few schools have been down to look at and offered him. 

The other guys have the numbers. That's the difference I think. 

FSU wasn't fooled. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Ararar said:

Probably a good idea.

Unlike prior years though, I feel like I dont have a clue who to put where after the Top 8... I need a couple weeks into the season to see what everyone is working with.

Georgia is completely wide open. You can probably pinpoint which teams will be in the Top 10-12, but the order is impossible to guess on. Id say Colquitt, Parkview, McEachern, Lee Co., Lowndes, Marietta, North Gwinnett, Milton, Hillgrove, & Grayson would be in most everyones top 10 in GA. With Archer, Valdosta, Camden, & Cedar Grove nipping at their heels.

10 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Carter has all the size and potential. Soft hands. He hasn't seen the targets that he should have so far. He was often streaking down the sideline with a step or more to the endzone and not targeted. 

Quite a few schools have been down to look at and offered him. 

The other guys have the numbers. That's the difference I think. 

FSU wasn't fooled. 

Not to mention the "closeness" between the QB and the TE was strained for a lot of 2018.  Supposedly, that has been worked out and we shouldn't see the same STUFF we saw...or maybe...didn't see...last year.  Carter is a stud.  So far, 31 different schools have thought so.  FSU has found them a solid performer.

Rufus>>

On 6/30/2019 at 9:24 AM, golfaddict1 said:

Let’s focus on all the human polls until October, because we can be sure Omahavol and every other pollster here and the ranking site reps like DeMoney know every single roster move and status.  

From the HC down to the 3rd string placekicker... these guys know it all.  :) 

No. I'm certain they do not know it all. Their rankings are to be taken with a grain of salt as well. Of course, since they don't put a number next to every team, they won't get as much mention here.

On 7/3/2019 at 6:17 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

I do like putting my own poll every week, but sometimes I can’t get it out until Tuesday or Wednesday. If the consensus wishes it I will still participate by throwing out a preliminary top 25 by Sunday or Monday, but my own No Nonsense poll my be slightly adjusted by Wednesday with its’ final release. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

I do like putting my own poll every week, but sometimes I can’t get it out until Tuesday or Wednesday. If the consensus wishes it I will still participate by throwing out a preliminary top 25 by Sunday or Monday, but my own No Nonsense poll my be slightly adjusted by Wednesday with its’ final release. 

If you throw out a prelim Top 25 on Sunday, then it will be in time to influence that weeks Tiers.  Just sayin