New Polls (2016-11-28)

dntn31

• dntn31 pinned this topic
1 hour ago, ATLien12x said:

Surprised Desoto didn't fall back a bit, while also a bit puzzled that Allen didn't get much love for the SAC win. 

Cass Tech in the top 10 is laughable. 

Who the hell is Catherdal California? 

Has to be Cathedral Catholic (SDS) who is playing Helix in the San Diego open championship 

1 hour ago, ATLien12x said:

Surprised Desoto didn't fall back a bit, while also a bit puzzled that Allen didn't get much love for the SAC win. 

Cass Tech in the top 10 is laughable. 

Who the hell is Catherdal California? 

I don't know. Top 10 may be high, but Cass Tech is absolutely loaded. Watched them play over the weekend and I was impressed. Their OLine was one of the biggest I've seen this year averaging around 290 I think the announcer said. Their skill players are all really fast and talented. Their D front dominated. 

Not too far fetched IMO. Certainly a top 25 team.

BG Top 2 wins are over Comp  poll  #10 Centennial and #13 STA.

whenwe beat SJB on Sat our Top 2 wins will be over #6 and #6.  We beat the team who beat Ohio St. Champs and the team who beat BG best win.

We are a once in a generation team and are being unfairly ranked because we are relatively new to the National Party.

1 hour ago, The Stache said:

whenwe beat SJB on Sat our Top 2 wins will be over #6 and #6.  We beat the team who beat Ohio St. Champs and the team who beat BG best win.

Didn't Gorman beat Bosco?

Am I missing something, Bruce?

Or are you?

11 minutes ago, The Stache said:

Yes we beat ( Gormans top win)  Bosco as well and we will do it twice. 

You could do it 5 times and it wouldn't matter.

Gorman won by 15.

You by 5.

You're not going to be #1.

10 minutes ago, The Stache said:

we are a once in a generation team

A once in generation team that trailed Bosco for pretty much the entire game and needed to rally from a two score deficit in the 4th quarter.

Sure thing.

31 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Michigan is better than Ohio State then, right? I reckon you only ever truly win if you dominate from start to finish. Good grief 

Nobody disputes that Mater Dei won.

It's the 'generational team' claim that I'm talking about.

You would know that if you actually read anything.

54 minutes ago, LOSer said:

Nobody disputes that Mater Dei won.

It's the 'generational team' claim that I'm talking about.

You would know that if you actually read anything.

Did you even watch our SJB game.  We were clearly the better team.  We will not be so overly pumped on Sat. We lost our poise a bit last time because we wanted to punish SJB

This time we will remember the three stripes: Pride, POISE, Persistence

Tune in on Saturday  and You will agree that my 2016 Monarchs are a once in a generation team 

7 hours ago, The Stache said:

We are a once in a generation team and are being unfairly ranked because we are relatively new to the National Party.

Pretty much the same thing happened to the Devil. They had a really special team as well.  Part of the problem I think is that MD and Folsom knew that were going to be special and didn't go out and prove it. I know when I was hearing how great Folsom was and didn't get to see them play another top team, I was disappointed. MD playing in Trinity helps their SOS but same disappointment because they are special.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Pretty much the same thing happened to the Devil. They had a really special team as well.  Part of the problem I think is that MD and Folsom knew that were going to be special and didn't go out and prove it. I know when I was hearing how great Folsom was and didn't get to see them play another top team, I was disappointed. MD playing in Trinity helps their SOS but same disappointment because they are special.

The difference is that we are very close to scheduling a home and home vs  Bishop Gorman.  We are so close. This will happen or I will fire Consuela 

16 hours ago, The Stache said:

The difference is that we are very close to scheduling a home and home vs  Bishop Gorman.  We are so close. This will happen or I will fire Consuela 

Your right. That is a big difference. Also the Devil ran up scores, left starters in whole game, going for records. Don't think MD does any of that stuff. 

• dntn31 unpinned this topic