Who'd a Thunk It?

concha

35 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Wow only thing more shocking then this would be if Rod Stewart came out.

Rod?

"If you think I'm sexy, and you want my body, c'mon baby, let me know"

Alana Stewart

say it ain't so

I was unfamiliar with the rumor that he sucked off so many sailors one night he had to have his stomach pumped

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/rod-stewart-im-heterosexual-they-come241012-0/

2 hours ago, Pops said:

Rod?

"If you think I'm sexy, and you want my body, c'mon baby, let me know"

Alana Stewart

say it ain't so

I was unfamiliar with the rumor that he sucked off so many sailors one night he had to have his stomach pumped

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/rod-stewart-im-heterosexual-they-come241012-0/

Honestly the first thing I always think of Rod Stewart is the man juice stomach pump story. But I've never believed it.

Now the kid that ate Pop Rocks with a Coke who's stomach then exploded, that's gotta be true. No way that's fiction xD

• Like 1

14 hours ago, concha said:

LOL

Shock? 

I told my significant this morning, she looked at me like I had two heads. She said only a dope did not know he was gay... since the 70's. 

and there you have it, folks that don't even know you know you are a dope

:)

13 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Honestly the first thing I always think of Rod Stewart is the man juice stomach pump story. But I've never believed it.

Now the kid that ate Pop Rocks with a Coke who's stomach then exploded, that's gotta be true. No way that's fiction xD

On one hand it would completely shock me if it came out that Rod Stewart was gay.  On the other hand, two of his best friends were Elton John and Freddie Mercury, and one of their triumphant adventures together was dressing Princess Di up as a guy to sneak her into a gay club (per his autobiography), so...

No joke, when Manilow first married his manager I told my folks about it and they were genuinely shocked that he was gay...of course, my dad insisted Elton John was straight until 10-15 years ago, so if you want to believe something enough you'll convince yourself of anything.