Thoughts on "prez" Racists Tweets about Going Back Where they Came From

AztecPadre

33 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Trump started this shit back in 2015 and has been stoking the flames ever since. 

He’s made fun of families, disabled, competitors you name it.  There should be no surprises in how others respond to him.  Why should he expect respect when he’s shown none to very little since he started campaigning?

Hes the leader of the free world, he needs to set a better example. I hold leaders accountable, he is it.  

the rest of your rant is sophomoric, undisciplined bs.  It’s not worth addressing 

LMAO

Says the guy who just makes shit up

8 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

All of a sudden injecting some racial bs is wrong? Hahaha. You been doing for 2 days non stop....

To be fair. I do side with Bell in his argument with troll. I am a minority. Never in my life has being a minority helped me in anything. I do believe there has been white privilege.  I think we have gotten better but it does and has existed.

Now for reparations? GTFOH with that shit. I was never a slave and you never owned me. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I called out Hilary and stated she should have never been a candidate bc of the security breach.   I credited trump on the economy.   I’ve stated numerous times that I see no difference in who leads this nation. 

my proof of who I am is in my actual life not prepgridiron threads

A random guy named THC is free to believe what he wants 

Your posts tell us all who you are. 

Again way to take a leap on Killary. and you still didnt call her out for being a racist bitch. You called her out for a security breach. 

Just now, thc6795 said:

To be fair. I do side with Bell in his argument with troll. I am a minority. Never in my life has being a minority helped me in anything. I do believe there has been white privilege.  I think we have gotten better but it does and has existed.

Now for reparations? GTFOH with that shit. I was never a slave and you never owned me. 

Reparations will end up in my bank account!

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I called out Hilary and stated she should have never been a candidate bc of the security breach.   I credited trump on the economy.   I’ve stated numerous times that I see no difference in who leads this nation. 

my proof of who I am is in my actual life not prepgridiron threads

A random guy named THC is free to believe what he wants 

Are these Congress Women not leaders? 

8 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Racial BS. You hold a WHITE leader accountable. However minority leaders get a pass? 

See Bell Gunny and I dont agree on shit except our beloved Corps. But one thing about Gunny he calls it both ways. He calls bullshit when it is bullshit. I respect him for that.  You never have. 

THC do you think I care what you see or who you  respect?  This coming from the “Christian” that tells folks to go fuck their mothers and sisters. 

You’re less transparent than the toilet paper I wipe my ass with.  You are real timid around DD and don’t show no where near this tough guy facade energy because he’s a .... Gunny!  I notice you toe the line real careful.  Now you’re sucking up to him in a post that has nothing to do with him.  You’re a fucking fraud THC.  😂 

Just now, Horsefly said:

THC do you think I care what you see or who you  respect?  This coming from the “Christian” that tells folks to go fuck their mothers and sisters. 

You’re less transparent than the toilet paper I wipe my ass with.  You are real timid around DD and don’t show no where near this tough guy facade energy because he’s a .... Gunny!  I notice you toe the line real careful.  Now you’re sucking up to him in a post that has nothing to do with him.  You’re a fucking fraud THC.  😂 

You upset? Game Set Match. 

10 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Your posts tell us all who you are. 

Again way to take a leap on Killary. and you still didnt call her out for being a racist bitch. You called her out for a security breach. 

So now I need to keep a laundry list of what I don’t like about her?  lol.  Of course I don’t like her hot sauce routine nor the super predators references. That’s been mentioned I’m sure 

Just now, thc6795 said:

Baseball? Who cares Football in less then 50 days. 

Hey NOR

I watched baseball as a kid.... I was lucky enough to see the Yankees play several times in 1961, arguably the greatest baseball team ever.

How lucky was I? I saw Maris hit 4 homers and Mantle 2 that year. 

I lost touch for decades and last year I decided I'd give it another look and started following my old team, the Yankees. They were good last year but this year they are straight up fun. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Too hard to just admit your a racist. Admit it Bell you hate white people with authority. Your still holding a grudge against the CO who called you BOY. get over it little guy. Life is to short. 

By the way the piece of shit that told to bang his family is a fucking racist just like you. 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

So now I need to keep a laundry list of what I don’t like about her?  lol.  Of course I don’t like her hot sauce routine nor the super predators references. That’s been mentioned I’m sure 

Sure....you can call her out for whatever you want... SHE IS WHITE. How about calling out anything the squad has said? 

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I watched baseball as a kid.... I was lucky enough to see the Yankees play several times in 1961, arguably the greatest baseball team ever.

How lucky was I? I saw Maris hit 4 homers and Mantle 2 that year. 

I lost touch for decades and last year I decided I'd give it another look and started following my old team, the Yankees. They were good last year but this year they are straight up fun. 

That is awesome NOR glad your team is good again.

Go Astro's

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Horsefly said:

Why am I upset over some dude named THC?  You’re the one that came out cussing, swearing and what not.  😂 

So. Your upset that i cussed at a grown ass man on a msg board. Are you just as upset abt a mother who happens to be a US Congress Women calling the President of the United States a Mother Fucker? 

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Sure....you can call her out for whatever you want... SHE IS WHITE. How about calling out anything the squad has said? 

First you claimed I wouldn’t call out a Dem, now they have to be a minority.  Lol.

I don’t agree with their politics at all, nor do I condone the one saying mother fucker.  

Ive made myself pretty clear on this issue, I believe in statesmanship...period.  Our politics has warped into idiocy which is why I denounce both parties. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

So. Your upset that i cussed at a grown ass man on a msg board. Are you just as upset abt a mother who happens to be a US Congress Women calling the President of the United States a Mother Fucker? 

Are you purposely being obtuse?  I said I’m not upset.  

3 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Typical California “ wtf you just say “ hypocritical liberal....

It is a known fact that the most hypocritical group not only in this country, but in the entire world are republicans.

You all claim to be so damn biblical, yet your ideology birth Klu Klux, fueled Jim Crow and pushed segregation. Your ideology has committed more genocide and rape than anyone else has in history. I'm sure God is proud...lmao

You're "conservatives"....at least until its time for a war that you probably orchestrated. Then you spend every cent in the piggy bank on it...and the middle/low class ends up paying all of the taxes on it since republicans are so concerned with protecting the "elites". Doesn't seem so conservative to me. Y'all are only conservative when it's convenient. 

Y'all want to control womens bodies, but let someone try to take your gun and you damn near lose your shit. I mean, how in the fuck can rapes be forgiven, but abortions outlawed. Kids lives matter when their in the wound, but not when they're slaughtered at school. lmao. I'm not seeing the logic here.

And there is zero way to love America and the confederacy. Two entirely different worlds, two entirely different beliefs. but republicans claim they do. But I get it. MAGA means exactly as stated.

Just now, Horsefly said:

Are you purposely being obtuse?  I said I’m not upset.  

He's a minority so he gets to use his Magic Melanin-Powered Decoder Ring to creatively interpret your tone and meaning to agree with his viewpoint.

Or is that not allowed minority vs minority?

3 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

It is a known fact that the most hypocritical group not only in this country, but in the entire world are republicans.

You all claim to be so damn biblical, yet your ideology birth Klu Klux, fueled Jim Crow and pushed segregation. Your ideology has committed more genocide and rape than anyone else has in history. I'm sure God is proud...lmao

You're "conservatives"....at least until its time for a war that you probably orchestrated. Then you spend every cent in the piggy bank on it...and the middle/low class ends up paying all of the taxes on it since republicans are so concerned with protecting the "elites". Doesn't seem so conservative to me. Y'all are only conservative when it's convenient. 

Y'all want to control womens bodies, but let someone try to take your gun and you damn near lose your shit. I mean, how in the fuck can rapes be forgiven, but abortions outlawed. Kids lives matter when their in the wound, but not when they're slaughtered at school. lmao. I'm not seeing the logic here.

And there is zero way to love America and the confederacy. Two entirely different worlds, two entirely different beliefs. but republicans claim they do. But I get it. MAGA means exactly as stated.

There is so much stupid and just-ain't-so in the above post you'd have to think it's done on purpose.

Oh, it's a PoonTang post. That explains it.

• Haha 1

Just now, concha said:

He's a minority so he gets to use his Magic Melanin-Powered Decoder Ring to creatively interpret your tone and meaning to agree with his viewpoint.

Or is that not allowed minority vs minority?

It’s not allowed, my comments don’t require experiential interpretation.   😏

• Haha 1