Thoughts on "prez" Racists Tweets about Going Back Where they Came From

AztecPadre

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Yeah man, this country was founded on people protesting but now it is a bad thing.  Interesting that they are not arguing any policy or anything, just hate filled name calling and defending what they said they are against just a few short years ago.

Its just downright gotten beyond stupid and ignorant with them.  Thank the GREAT LORD, trumpeters are the real minority in Cali!!  The alt right racist fools have little to no influence or authority or pretty much any control in this great state.  Phew. 

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

You are unreasonable because of your hate and hypocrisy.  You do not get to decide what is or is not racist for POC or anybody for that matter.  All you should do is try to understand.  But that is not what you do is it?  You think you know what people really mean when they say stupid racist shit and try to explain it to the rest of us who actually heard them say it.  And then tell them that how they feel about it is wrong and that what they say is racism is really not racism at all.  

There is a history here and it is not on your side.  Defend Trump all day if you want but understand that in doing so you align with his racism, even if you don't believe it racist at all.  

Trump is being masterful in his divisive and racist comments?  Who in their right mind think that a President of this country being racist is masterful?  How many citizens of this country has our President insulted personally?  The answer should be zero but it isn't.  The man doesn't care for people and if someone has the nerve to criticize him or his policies then they are bad and stupid people.  A fairly unreasonable practice.

No matter if Trump gets reelected or not, being an ass on purpose and dividing people like this is not a good thing.  Not for you or me or anybody.  

He and his klan members think everybody falls for the old "these are not the droids you are looking for" trick.  Luckily most of us are not suckers and can actually think for ourselves and know the difference between right and wrong, good and evil.  They just foam at the mouth with all their hate talk.  This administration really allowed the like minded folk to come out of their closets.  That is probably the 1 thing I actually am grateful for from this prez.  Now we know who is who and when reality sets back in and things are back to normal in Jan of 2021, they will have no where to run and hide.   

4 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Its just downright gotten beyond stupid and ignorant with them.  Thank the GREAT LORD, trumpeters are the real minority in Cali!!  The alt right racist fools have little to no influence or authority or pretty much any control in this great state.  Phew. 

Which might explain the nation-leading poverty rate, national leadership in homelessness, declining schools, and cities with streets and sidewalks covered in needles and shit.

aka "Heaven" for the likes of AztecPadre.  🤣

• Like 2

1 minute ago, concha said:

Which might explain the nation-leading poverty rate, national leadership in homelessness, declining schools, and cities with streets and sidewalks covered in needles and shit.

aka "Heaven" for the likes of AztecPadre.  🤣

Yup, the same state that you and like your like minded folk would be up a shit creek if Cali took their money and ran.  Pobre de tu esposa.  Teniendo un pendejo rasista como un esposo.  

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

Yup, the same state that you and like your like minded folk would be up a shit creek if Cali took their money and ran.  Pobre de tu esposa.  Teniendo un pendejo rasista como un esposo.  

Run. 

You idiots think you're doing so well yet your leftist paradise has the highest poverty and homelessness in the nation. Not to mention income and wealth disparity. 

Que imbecil que eres. 🤣

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Run. 

You idiots think you're doing so well yet your leftist paradise has the highest poverty and homelessness in the nation. Not to mention income and wealth disparity. 

Que imbecil que eres. 🤣

Yeah, my life and that of my family is filled with thoughts of how are we going to pay are bills and where we will be laying our heads down at night.  Horrible conditions.  Unbearable!!!  Someone please rescue me!!  

21 minutes ago, concha said:

Run. 

Que imbecil que eres. 🤣

Many liberal states in america are absolute shitholes. 

3 hours ago, World Citizen said:

It really is amazing that white people telling POC that what they find offensive and racist isn't racist at all.  POC just make this shit up I guess.  It just couldn't be possible that telling POC to go back to their country is racist but somehow it is more than possible that they are just making shit up just because they hate Trump and this (their) country.  

It’s also just as amazing when POC tell white people they’re racist when nothing about race is stated...

Works both ways....

What isn’t racist to POC here days....

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Right on brother.  My favorite line of theirs is the typical " well if you don't like it, then leave" ignorant response.  So basically I guess if you don't like how something is going, you should just give up and quit.  Screw trying to fight for change, just leave. Lol.  Huge winners mentality they have. Total communism at its core.  My way or the highway.  Just one party and we will dictate how everything should be. Haha.

You just described your demoRats party exactly...

Especially in California....

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

It’s also just as amazing when POC tell white people they’re racist when nothing about race is stated...

Works both ways....

What isn’t racist to POC here days....

You don’t have to use race to be racist.  If someone called me a baboon monkey that needs to go back to the jungle...they’re racist and didn’t state anything about my race 

• Like 1

Just now, Horsefly said:

You don’t have to use race to be racist.  If someone called me a baboon monkey that needs to go back to the jungle...they’re racist and didn’t state anything about my race 

IF anyone said that to you it would be racist... When did Trump say that to a person of color?

Race is being used in that phrase if being said about you...

Race wouldn’t be used if said about me...

Pretty simple concept...

My nickname in Army was MonkeyAde. Is that racist? 

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

And that’s why California is so fucked up. Clown show in Sacramento...

25 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

They'd describing you physically and in a manner that is historically recognized as racially insensitive.

Telling someone to go back somewhere does not qualify. Unless you are dishonest and add on shit like "people who like you" because you know what was actually said was not racist.

29 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

And that’s why California is so fucked up. Clown show in Sacramento...

AztecPadre is so pro-American he is all for the violation of our borders and sovereignty and illegals coming and overcrowding schools and sponging off our healthcare. He has admitted to harboring illegals. Because why should the hard-earned tax dollars of American citizens go to helping and educating our own citizenry, right?

50 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

All of the above.

Look at what happened at his Klan rally yesterday

I didn't like the "send her back " chant at all. President trump did disavow this today. Dont want to hear abt a day late when you have DemoRATS who still have not disavowed the horrible shit Omar has said. 

As for dishonest attacks? everything he said abt that bitch was true. You guys can try and turn the words out of her own mouth all you want. Just don't get mad when someone does the same With President trump. 

41 minutes ago, concha said:

They'd describing you physically and in a manner that is historically recognized as racially insensitive.

Telling someone to go back somewhere does not qualify. Unless you are dishonest and add on shit like "people who like you" because you know what was actually said was not racist.

He’s hates white people as he liked the wack jobs comment that Trumps rally was a clan rally. 

He posts that right wing believe it’s their way or the highway as a negative then next post claims how great California is because right wing has no say........

He regularly conversed with Cajun on this site when everyone knows he’s a racist, actually called someone a n..... on hsfb mb.... 

Typical California “ wtf you just say “ hypocritical liberal....

50 minutes ago, concha said:

Historically we weren’t citizens, we were no different than cattle, unattached from society.   A non citizen.  To tell us to go back home is to disenfranchise us from citizenship, the very thing we had fought for centuries to be a part of 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, NorCalRuss said:

IF anyone said that to you it would be racist... When did Trump say that to a person of color?

Race is being used in that phrase if being said about you...

Race wouldn’t be used if said about me...

Pretty simple concept...

My nickname in Army was MonkeyAde. Is that racist? 

Thats not what you stated.  You said race wasn’t mentioned so it couldn’t be racist.  There are plenty of other example 

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Thats not what you stated.  You said race wasn’t mentioned so it couldn’t be racist.  There are plenty of other example 

I said “nothing about race was mentioned” .....

As in your example.... 

People talking shit about Mexicans and mention Tacos, that’s obviously “something about their racial habits ”. 

When the clowns on here talk shot about white people and say “redneck, hillbilly, etc”, that’s insinuating white race. 

Its not that complicated....

He didn’t say take your monkey ass back to where you came from like you mentioned previously. 

You’re adding words to make what he didn’t say be accurate

19 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

As in your example.... 

People talking shit about Mexicans and mention Tacos, that’s obviously “something about their racial habits ”. 

When the clowns on here talk shot about white people and say “redneck, hillbilly, etc”, that’s insinuating white race. 

He didn’t say take your monkey ass back to where you came from like you mentioned previously. 

Sportnut can go off saying Cracjer Cracker cracker no one says a word but a Italian tells a samolian to go home and I’m made out to be some racist 

i gotta be missing something 

if anyththing it makes makes me an Asshole, in NO WAY IS IT CONSIDERED RACIST 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

As in your example.... 

I’ve already explained how it’s racist but I appreciate you telling when I should be offended.  I’m sure your historical filter on the subject is on point 

42 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Historically we weren’t citizens, we were no different than cattle, unattached from society.   A non citizen.  To tell us to go back home is to disenfranchise us from citizenship, the very thing we had fought for centuries to be a part of 

You are dealing with 400yrs of failure.  Look at this.  

Trump disavows 'send her back' chant from his rally

President Donald Trump claimed Thursday he “was not happy” with the crowd at his campaign rally for chanting “send her back,” after he had goaded the North Carolina audience with a fiery attack on Rep. Ilhan Omar.

"I was not happy with it. I disagree with it. But again, I didn't say that. They did. But I disagree with it," Trump told reporters in the Oval Office, adding that he “started speaking very quickly” in an attempt to silence the rally attendees.