Thoughts on "prez" Racists Tweets about Going Back Where they Came From

AztecPadre

3 hours ago, Troll said:

Yes, something that would be a whole heck of a lot easier if you could simply point to one...

which apparently.... you can't....

cool signoff tho...as in a nice double entendre...

Leaving and covering your azz at the same time. 🤣

I already gave it to you.  The adv is in the  wealth, control of politics, infrastructure (judicial system),   Culture, and in majority population.  Whites control the majority of everything and tribalism ensures whites in general maintain those controls and other whites benefit from it.  That’s why assimilation has been taught as being important for minorities so they can share too in these benefits.  You need to address these adv and not gloss over them. They define what this country is and where we are going.

Go look at the stats on marijuana usage and sentencing.   It’s a disgrace there is such a disparity between the races.  Similar usage but wide margin in sentencing.  Can you guess which race got the more favorable sentencing?  

On 7/17/2019 at 10:22 PM, Horsefly said:

I already gave it to you.  The adv is in the  wealth,<<<nobody ever gave me any money for my skin color control of politics,<<maybe valid if laws were passed in favor of whites (like say pre-civil rights) but as those laws favor minorities today, that point actually works against you infrastructure (judicial system),<<<so you say, see below.   Culture,<<as today's culture celebrates 'diversity' and assigns 'guilt' to Whitey that point also works against you...just look at pop culture, media etc.  and in majority population.<<again statistics are of no benefit to me (mostly why when you argue %'s no one cares, as it is not relevant to them)    Whites control the majority of everything and tribalism ensures whites in general maintain those controls<<<there's that conspiracy theory you love so much. and other whites benefit from it.<<<there's that conspiracy theory again, and again you have shown no real benefit.  That’s why assimilation has been taught as being important for minorities so they can share too in these benefits.<<<as you can't assimilate your color, your reference is actually about stuff like 'speaking the language' and such. that is about eliminating disabilities to function in society or the workforce, and has nothing to do with color.   You need to address these adv and not gloss over them. <<<just did, as I do every point you 'try' to make. They define what this country is and where we are going.<<<those examples, having more work against you and none for you, actually prove my point. Thanks.

Go look at the stats on marijuana usage and sentencing. <<If you have any stats that don't cherry pick and show the entire story feel free to post them.  It’s a disgrace there is such a disparity between the races.<<so you say..  Similar usage but wide margin in sentencing. <<so show your work Can you guess which race got the more favorable sentencing? <<<I'm guessing you can show stiffer sentences for blacks by percent, while ignoring that those %'s have much longer rap sheets in the court while being sentenced.

Thought you were CYA ?

respond away but not doing this today, things to do...

we can pick it up tomorrow if you like...

On 7/17/2019 at 10:22 PM, Horsefly said:

I already gave it to you.

BTW: A quick review, shows you past posting (yet again) and adding stuff to previous posts. 

Seriously bad form in debating. 

If you are going to continue to do so, you can debate with someone else....

just sayin'

30 minutes ago, Troll said:

BTW: A quick review, shows you past posting (yet again) and adding stuff to previous posts. 

just sayin'

I’m not past posting.  My updates are posting slower than the replies.  I’ve told you this 

And stop talking about “bad form”. Your ass should have been blasted with the same animosity the board showed Cajun (it’s what you DESERVE) after his outbursts but we all know why that didn’t happen!  Be grateful I’m even talking to you. 

43 minutes ago, Troll said:

just sayin'

On second that lets make it official, stop debating me.  You should be treated with the same disdain as Cajun was for the same violation.  

If an Italian was bashing America I’d tell him to go back to Italy and fix their problems 

if a british dude was bashing America I’d tell him to go to London

especially a Somalian Cmon now I think we all seen Captain Phillips   

Everyone  one of us came to America for the same purpose. A better life and if you don’t think that’s working you can pack up and get the fuck on Out

no need to waSte your life somewhere your not happy

idk about yous but I got 0 complaints in Life

work sucks but that comes with the territory 

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

If an Italian was bashing America I’d tell him to go back to Italy and fix their problems 

if a british dude was bashing America I’d tell him to go to London

especially a Somalian Cmon now I think we all seen Captain Phillips   

Everyone  one of us came to America for the same purpose. A better life and if you don’t think that’s working you can pack up and get the fuck on Out

no need to waSte your life somewhere your not happy

idk about yous but I got 0 complaints in Life

work sucks but that comes with the territory 

trump ran his mouth in ‘15 criticizing the US, our leaders and US policy and clowns clapped and applauded.  The whole MAGA movement is based on criticism 

theres also a difference between citizens arguing back n forth and an elected official telling another the same thing. 

Just now, Horsefly said:

Oh stop with the faux bullshit.  trump ran his mouth in ‘15 criticizing the US, our leaders and US policy and clowns clapped and applauded.  The whole MAGA movement is based on criticism 

theres also a difference between citizens arguing back n forth and an elected official telling another the same thing. 

I’m not talking about Trump, cause honestly I can give a fuck less, only reason he’s president is cause we were given the option from a Turd sandwich and A Douche, my thing is people migrating over here and then bash everyone like America is some Scum place to live 

Omar the Grouch is from Somalia and she has the nerve to try and fix America’s non existent Flaws, while her country is a dumpster fire and she does absolutely nothing about fixing that

thats my problem 

• Like 1

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I’m not talking about Trump, cause honestly I can give a fuck less, only reason he’s president is cause we were given the option from a Turd sandwich and A Douche, my thing is people migrating over here and then bash everyone like America is some Scum place to live 

Omar the Grouch is from Somalia and she has the nerve to try and fix America’s non existent Flaws, while her country is a dumpster fire and she does absolutely nothing about fixing that

thats my problem 

She ran for office to fix it.  It may not be in the direction the majority of us agree with,  but that’s her prerogative as a CITIZEN 

Drumpf is only a 2d generation born American, his ass is no more a citizen than she is.

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

She ran for office to fix it.  It may not be in the direction the majority of us agree with,  but that’s her prerogative as a CITIZEN 

Drumpf is only a 2d generation born American, his ass is no more a citizen than she is.

BRUUHHHHHH THATS Like if Trump gets caught getting a ReachAround in The Oral Office, Gets impeached then couple years down the line Melania runs for president

now who the fuck voting for the wife of the impeached president  

10 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Well, thankfully her America-hating ass can never be president.  So arguably maybe he's a little more of a citizen than she is?

23 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

trump ran his mouth in ‘15 criticizing the US, our leaders and US policy and clowns clapped and applauded.  The whole MAGA movement is based on criticism 

He criticized our leaders. He criticized policy.  But did he take a contemptuous, steamy dump on the very nation on a daily basis like these four bitches do?

Just now, concha said:

He criticized our leaders. He criticized policy.  But did he take a contemptuous, steamy dump on the very nation on a daily basis like these four bitches do?

This is just air, emotional bullshit.  He flapped about foreign policy, criticized POWs, and those with PTSD.  And yet his followers clapped and cheered. I’ll always remember that. 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Fair enough, he has more benefits.  I thought you were going down the value as a citizen angle.  

Well, she is America-hating dogshit in that regard, but regrettably a citizen nevertheless.

What happens if she ends up getting convicted of immigration fraud? Can her naturalization be revoked.

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Well, she is America-hating dogshit in that regard, but regrettably a citizen nevertheless.

What happens if she ends up getting convicted of immigration fraud? Can her naturalization be revoked.

I think her naturalization is permanent, there could be extreme reasons to revoke but I’m not sure 

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I think her naturalization is permanent, there could be extreme reasons to revoke but I’m not sure 

Just saw this.

Maybe she could have it revoked.

She joined a subversive group.

Not sure if the last one will work as so far as I know her involvement in immigration/naturalization fraud is relevant to her brother/husband.

Naturalized citizens cannot lose their citizenship except in rare cases and quite limited circumstances:

• If your citizenship was derived through military service, it can be revoked upon a dishonorable discharge after a general court-martial.
  • Your citizenship could be revoked if, within 5 years of naturalization, the U.S. government proved you joined a subversive group. Such groups include Al Qaeda and the Nazi Party, for example.
  • Your citizenship could be revoked if, within 10 years of naturalization, you refused to testify before a U.S. congressional committee investigating your involvement in an allegedly subversive act. Subversive acts include trying to harm U.S. officials or overthrow the government.
  • If you lied or concealed relevant facts in order to obtain U.S. citizenship, your citizenship could be revoked. This is called illegally procuring citizenship.
  • Thanks 1

Mcconell agrees with trump rhetoric on the squad

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Thursday that Donald Trump is "on to something" with his inflammatory attacks against four congresswomen, attempting to frame the president's racist rhetoric as rooted in ideological differences between the Republican and Democratic parties