Thoughts on "prez" Racists Tweets about Going Back Where they Came From

AztecPadre

4 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Even when their own country is the United states of north america?

It really is amazing that white people telling POC that what they find offensive and racist isn't racist at all.  POC just make this shit up I guess.  It just couldn't be possible that telling POC to go back to their country is racist but somehow it is more than possible that they are just making shit up just because they hate Trump and this (their) country.  

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

It really is amazing that white people telling POC that what they find offensive and racist isn't racist at all.  POC just make this shit up I guess.  It just couldn't be possible that telling POC to go back to their country is racist but somehow it is more than possible that they are just making shit up just because they hate Trump and this (their) country.  

Right on brother.  My favorite line of theirs is the typical " well if you don't like it, then leave" ignorant response.  So basically I guess if you don't like how something is going, you should just give up and quit.  Screw trying to fight for change, just leave. Lol.  Huge winners mentality they have. Total communism at its core.  My way or the highway.  Just one party and we will dictate how everything should be. Haha.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Horsefly said:

I already gave it to you.  The adv is in the  wealth, control of politics, infrastructure (judicial system),   Culture, and in majority population.  Whites control the majority of everything and tribalism ensures whites in general maintain those controls and other whites benefit from it.  That’s why assimilation has been taught as being important for minorities so they can share too in these benefits.  You need to address these adv and not gloss over them. They define what this country is and where we are going.

Go look at the stats on marijuana usage and sentencing.   It’s a disgrace there is such a disparity between the races.  Similar usage but wide margin in sentencing.  Can you guess which race got the more favorable sentencing?  

You really have little chance at helping someone who has been through so much adversity in their 'white plight' experiences to understand where you are coming from.  Especially when compared to all the racism that he has been through as a white person in the corporate world.  No examples of our Judicial system or anything else will prevail against the dastardly evil that he has experienced being white in this country.

If it's any consolation, I have tried to help him also and was met with "You are a white nazi racist' and you just 'spit in my face' type of response.  So it's not always easy to be white, even with white people.  :D

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Would telling an America-hating naturalized Irishman or Norwegian to GTFO be racist?

If not, we're reduced to it simply being verboten in the tiny minds of leftists to confront POC at all.

Trump didn't mention race, names, specific destination names...

The outrage is effectively "how dare he question and confront women of color" (their constant and widely broadcast lies about the situation on our borders, incessant denigration of the country, antisemitism, refusal to condemn terrorist organizations etc etc to be ignored, of course). In the minds of the left, if you don't kowtow to these reprehensible harpies, it's time to let the race cards rain. Even fucking Nancy Pelosi(!) is getting a taste. 

Trump has (masterfully) pushed the Democrats to tie themselves tightly to these women. And there are few things in existence more helpful to ensuring his re-election.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Right on brother.  My favorite line of theirs is the typical " well if you don't like it, then leave" ignorant response.  So basically I guess if you don't like how something is going, you should just give up and quit.  Screw trying to fight for change, just leave. Lol.  Huge winners mentality they have. Total communism at its core.  My way or the highway.  Just one party and we will dictate how everything should be. Haha.

Yeah man, this country was founded on people protesting but now it is a bad thing.  Interesting that they are not arguing any policy or anything, just hate filled name calling and defending what they said they are against just a few short years ago.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, concha said:

Would telling an America-hating naturalized Irishman or Norwegian to GTFO be racist?

If not, we're reduced to it simply being verboten in the tiny minds of leftists to confront POC at all.

The outrage is effectively "how dare he question and confront women of color" (their constant and widely broadcast lies about the situation on our borders, incessant denigration of the country, antisemitism, refusal to condemn terrorist organizations etc etc to be ignored, of course). In the minds of the left, if you don't kowtow to these reprehensible harpies, it's time to let the race cards rain. Even fucking Nancy Pelosi(!) is getting a taste. 

Trump has (masterfully) pushed the Democrats to tie themselves tightly to these women. And there are few things in existence more helpful to ensuring his re-election.

The squad now owns the Democrat party. And with that tbe reelection of trump has been completed. 

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, concha said:

It would be a better strategy if we were closer to the election 

Biden, once he wins as Dem candidate, will neutralize with his issues and disallow trump from firing up his bases hate towards Muslims, progressives and women.  Everything Omar represents in one package 

trump has fired up his base, who cares, but will lose ground with moderates and independents on this course of action.  Not everyone is impressed with him like you all are 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, concha said:

You are unreasonable because of your hate and hypocrisy.  You do not get to decide what is or is not racist for POC or anybody for that matter.  All you should do is try to understand.  But that is not what you do is it?  You think you know what people really mean when they say stupid racist shit and try to explain it to the rest of us who actually heard them say it.  And then tell them that how they feel about it is wrong and that what they say is racism is really not racism at all.  

There is a history here and it is not on your side.  Defend Trump all day if you want but understand that in doing so you align with his racism, even if you don't believe it racist at all.  

Trump is being masterful in his divisive and racist comments?  Who in their right mind think that a President of this country being racist is masterful?  How many citizens of this country has our President insulted personally?  The answer should be zero but it isn't.  The man doesn't care for people and if someone has the nerve to criticize him or his policies then they are bad and stupid people.  A fairly unreasonable practice.

No matter if Trump gets reelected or not, being an ass on purpose and dividing people like this is not a good thing.  Not for you or me or anybody.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

It would be a better strategy if we were closer to the election 

Biden, once he wins as Dem candidate, will neutralize with his issues and disallow trump from firing up his bases hate towards Muslims, progressives and women.  Everything Omar represents in one package 

trump has fired up his base, who cares, but will lose ground with moderates and independents on this course of action.  Not everyone is impressed with him like you all are 

Not really.

The longer the cavalcade of clowns is forced to defend and tie themselves to these idiots, the better.

Biden is far from a foregone conclusion. Fauxcahontas, Willie Brown's Chew Toy, and the Old Communist White Guy have risen in recent polling and Biden has declined. His +27 is now around +13 and I have a feeling the supporters of these candidates will gravitate to options other then Biden as things progress.

The Dems need to figure out how to discard the Four Morons and do it quickly.  Centrists and independents are horrified by them and they are the tail wagging the Democrat dog. The neat trick is this:  They are more than happy to slap anyone and everyone in the face with accusations of racism for not signing on to their bullshit and toeing their line.  And worse for the Dems... the leftist press LOVES them. Their freak show is about the only thing getting them ratings.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

You are unreasonable because of your hate and hypocrisy.  You do not get to decide what is or is not racist for POC or anybody for that matter.  All you should do is try to understand.  But that is not what you do is it?  You think you know what people really mean when they say stupid racist shit and try to explain it to the rest of us who actually heard them say it.  And then tell them that how they feel about it is wrong and that what they say is racism is really not racism at all.  

There is a history here and it is not on your side.  Defend Trump all day if you want but understand that in doing so you align with his racism, even if you don't believe it racist at all.  

Trump is being masterful in his divisive and racist comments?  Who in their right mind think that a President of this country being racist is masterful?  How many citizens of this country has our President insulted personally?  The answer should be zero but it isn't.  The man doesn't care for people and if someone has the nerve to criticize him or his policies then they are bad and stupid people.  A fairly unreasonable practice.

No matter if Trump gets reelected or not, being an ass on purpose and dividing people like this is not a good thing.  Not for you or me or anybody.  

🤣

"Shut up, Whitey. WE decide what's racist and how dare you point out why it's not."

STFU

These assholes were called on the shit that flies out of their pie holes.  

You're just a good little leftist race card thrower.

Please regale up with the fairy tales of how these harpies are uniters.

Clown. 🤡

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, concha said:

🤣

"Shut up, Whitey. WE decide what's racist and how dare you point out why it's not."

STFU

Clown. 🤡

Don't take that World Citizen......tell him to go "F" himself like I do .....it works   :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dan in daytona said:

Don't take that World Citizen......tell him to go "F" himself like I do .....it works   :)

Actually, Dan the Dummy, I actually don't run off and fornicate with myself when you say that.

Did you get lost walking down the beach the other day? 😂

7 minutes ago, concha said:

🤣

STFU

Clown. 🤡

When you defend racism then you deserve a "Shut up, Whitey".  Don't defend the indefensible and you can avoid that type of thing.  Pretty easy to figure out and even easier to do.  

When I see racism, I will not STFU, I most definitely will throw that shit in your face.  So I guess I am a race card thrower, as viewed from a racism defender as yourself.  

And you really just can't help yourself from insulting people.  I truly am sorry for you and the hate that you must live with.  

Just now, World Citizen said:

When you defend racism then you deserve a "Shut up, Whitey".  Don't defend the indefensible and you can avoid that type of thing.  Pretty easy to figure out and even easier to do.  

When I see racism, I will not STFU, I most definitely will throw that shit in your face.  So I guess I am a race card thrower, as viewed from a racism defender as yourself.  

And you really just can't help yourself from insulting people.  I truly am sorry for you and the hate that you must live with.  

That's the thing, Sport. It wasn't racist at all.

No racial epithets. No references to race or color... nada.

Just references to America-haters.

Who happened to be POC.

There is no issue with their melanin content. It's their fucked up and unpatriotic messages and lies.

Truth.

19 minutes ago, concha said:

🤣

STFU

Clown. 🤡

Amen. 

3 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I got you 100% on the first 5 sentences. #6, I can't help myself either....so it's back in their face  #notproudsometimes

• Like 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

Who happened to be POC.

There is no issue with their melanin content. It's their fucked up and unpatriotic messages and lies.

Truth.

Remember you cant tell World what racism is, only he gets to decide that

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Who happened to be POC.

Truth.

Their so called lies are what is upsetting you?  Amazing.

And one doesn't need to reference race or color in order for it to be racist.  This has been explained to you before.  Why don't you believe them.  It is unreasonable to think you know better than they do about how they view it and how they feel about it.