Thoughts on "prez" Racists Tweets about Going Back Where they Came From

AztecPadre

30 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I’ve already explained how it’s racist but I appreciate you telling when I should be offended.  I’m sure your historical filter on the subject is on point 

I said nothing about when you should be offended... 

If you get offended over weak shit that’s not racism, thats on you. Have at it. 

Enjoy your offended life... And that’s not telling you to enjoy life that was a “have a nice day Mr offended “ ...

2EFB644E-622A-4A67-BA38-56B6A1121B7D.gif

11 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

I said nothing about when you should be offended... 

If you get offended over weak shit that’s not racism, thats on you. Have at it. 

Enjoy your offended life... And that’s not telling you to enjoy life that was a “have a nice day Mr offended “ ...

2EFB644E-622A-4A67-BA38-56B6A1121B7D.gif

My life is excellent and I never asked for your support in how I feel.   Get over yourself.   

46 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

You are dealing with 400yrs of failure.  Look at this.  

Trump disavows 'send her back' chant from his rally

President Donald Trump claimed Thursday he “was not happy” with the crowd at his campaign rally for chanting “send her back,” after he had goaded the North Carolina audience with a fiery attack on Rep. Ilhan Omar.

"I was not happy with it. I disagree with it. But again, I didn't say that. They did. But I disagree with it," Trump told reporters in the Oval Office, adding that he “started speaking very quickly” in an attempt to silence the rally attendees.

He lives off of that bs.  He’s back pedaling now, but he’ll never disavow those in attendance 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

He lives off of that bs.  He’s back pedaling now, but he’ll never disavow those in attendance 

you're so fucking full of shit. If he didn't disavow it. Your ass wd be screaming "he didn't even bother disavowing the chant" Now that he did it is just bullshit.

Where is you're fucking moral outrage in regards to the Anti -Semitic remarks Omar made? Did she disavow anything? Fuck no she didn't in-fact she doubled down on them and said she stood by her remarks.

Were was you're moral courage when Talib said "we are going to Impeach the mother-Fucker" ? 

Were was your moral courage when AOC called for attacks on ICE and said the people were living in "Concentration Camps" ?

None of them disavowed a thing they said. Again yesterday on CBS all of them said they stood by what they said. Why are you not upset? Why are you not calling these cunts names?  You know why? Because you're a fucking hypocrite Bell. 

Not one time in any thread have you ever said a thing abt the shit these cunts say. Now all the sudden you have found your moral balls. GTFOH with that shit. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Historically we weren’t citizens, we were no different than cattle, unattached from society.   A non citizen.  To tell us to go back home is to disenfranchise us from citizenship, the very thing we had fought for centuries to be a part of 

At least 3 of the 4 people Trump was referring to were not descendants of slaves. 

You get an "E" for effort, though. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

I didn't like the "send her back " chant at all. President trump did disavow this today. Dont want to hear abt a day late when you have DemoRATS who still have not disavowed the horrible shit Omar has said. 

As for dishonest attacks? everything he said abt that bitch was true. You guys can try and turn the words out of her own mouth all you want. Just don't get mad when someone does the same With President trump. 

Wasn't it only a small part of the crowd?

Any didn't it die off quickly?

Of course, what happened is being completely mischaracterized.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

Wasn't it only a small part of the crowd?

Any didn't it die off quickly?

Of course, what happened is being completely mischaracterized.

yes it was on both counts. Doesn't matter to the Moral justice warriors who have suddenly found their moral balls. 

47 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

you're so fucking full of shit. If he didn't disavow it. Your ass wd be screaming "he didn't even bother disavowing the chant" Now that he did it is just bullshit.

Where is you're fucking moral outrage in regards to the Anti -Semitic remarks Omar made? Did she disavow anything? Fuck no she didn't in-fact she doubled down on them and said she stood by her remarks.

Were was you're moral courage when Talib said "we are going to Impeach the mother-Fucker" ? 

Were was your moral courage when AOC called for attacks on ICE and said the people were living in "Concentration Camps" ?

None of them disavowed a thing they said. Again yesterday on CBS all of them said they stood by what they said. Why are you not upset? Why are you not calling these cunts names?  You know why? Because you're a fucking hypocrite Bell. 

Not one time in any thread have you ever said a thing abt the shit these cunts say. Now all the sudden you have found your moral balls. GTFOH with that shit. 

Trump started this shit back in 2015 and has been stoking the flames ever since. 

He’s made fun of families, disabled, competitors you name it.  There should be no surprises in how others respond to him.  Why should he expect respect when he’s shown none to very little since he started campaigning?

Hes the leader of the free world, he needs to set a better example. I hold leaders accountable, he is it.  

the rest of your rant is sophomoric, undisciplined bs.  It’s not worth addressing 

Trump started this shit back in 2015 and has been stoking the flames ever since. 

He’s made fun of families, disabled, competitors you name it.  There should be no surprises in how others respond to him.  Why should he expect respect when he’s shown none to very little since he started campaigning?

Hes the leader of the free world, he needs to set a better example

the rest of your rant is sophomoric, undisciplined bs.  It’s not worth addressing 

He started it first blah fucking blah. 

Sophomoric?  Undisciplined? BS? I quoted what three CONGRESS WOMEN said.  Im sure you OK with it. I know you have never once condemned anything they have said.  I wonder why? it surely cant be because the President is white...cant it?  

9 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Hes the leader of the free world, he needs to set a better example. I hold WHITE leaders accountable, he is it.  MINORITY leaders can say whatever they want

FIFY

9 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

He started it first blah fucking blah. 

Sophomoric?  Undisciplined? BS? I quoted what three CONGRESS WOMEN said.  Im sure you OK with it. I know you have never once condemned anything they have said.  I wonder why? it surely cant be because the President is white...cant it?  

He’s the leader and I expect the leader to set the tone.  I said that already.  

If you’ve been following along all my posts, which you haven’t, I said that Pelosi was marginalizing these women already and he didn’t need to enter into the intraparty squabble.  

You should comment on what I actually said instead of interjecting racial bs about him being white. 

See Bell I call bullshit on all of it. Ive said repeatedly President Trump is an asshole and I wish he wd lose twitter. If he has ever said anything dumb/racial  I called him on it. I also call bullshit on the DemoRATS and their racial shortcomings. I claim no party. You also claim no party ties but we have yet to see you one time call out a DemoRAT for anything. As for you calling out President Trump every chance you get? The proof is in the pudin.

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

If you’ve been following along all my posts, which you haven’t, I said that Pelosi was marginalizing these women already and he didn’t need to enter into the intraparty squabble.  

You should comment on what I actually said instead of interjecting racial bs about him being white. 

All of a sudden injecting some racial bs is wrong? Hahaha. You been doing for 2 days non stop....

You should comment on what I actually said instead of interjecting racial bs about him being white 

AGAIN bell you called out Pelosi for arguing with these bitches. Way to take a leap. How about you call them out for their racial comments?  How about you call out the Governor of VA for saying it is ok to kill a child after the child is born. Or how about you calling him out for blackface and wearing a KKK hood? Crickets.  How about calling out to Asst Gov of VA for raping women? Remember " I believe" ? Shouldn't that really be I believe DemoRAT women? How about you call out the head of the DNC for beating women? Not once have you called out any of this. 

I hold leaders accountable? Really? When have you held any of the people I just name accountable for anything?  

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You should comment on what I actually said instead of interjecting racial bs about him being white 

Racial BS. You hold a WHITE leader accountable. However minority leaders get a pass? 

See Bell Gunny and I dont agree on shit except our beloved Corps. But one thing about Gunny he calls it both ways. He calls bullshit when it is bullshit. I respect him for that.  You never have. 

I called out Hilary and stated she should have never been a candidate bc of the security breach.   I credited trump on the economy.   I’ve stated numerous times that I see no difference in who leads this nation. 

my proof of who I am is in my actual life not prepgridiron threads

A random guy named THC is free to believe what he wants