Thoughts on "prez" Racists Tweets about Going Back Where they Came From

AztecPadre

47 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I claim no party. 

Yea I call bullshit.

You go out of your way to defend the republican party way too much for me to think otherwise. You definitely got a fetish for the folks on the right.

5 minutes ago, concha said:

There is so much stupid and just-ain't-so in the above post you'd have to think it's done on purpose.

Oh, it's a PoonTang post. That explains it.

That's all you got lil bitch? ItS StuPid? lol

Must be too much FACTS to refute.

1 minute ago, WulfTangClan said:

That's all you got lil bitch? ItS StuPid? lol

Must be too much FACTS to refute.

Judging from the history of your posting, this is what would happen in a full response of mine to the stupid shit you posted:

1) I dismantle that embarrassingly ignorant pile of mental diarrhea you typed.

2) You respond with a post full of learned scholarship involving copious use of the letter "K" while refuting roughly zero of what I write because you are an ignorant dumbass.

Maybe if I get bored later...

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Too hard to just admit your a racist. Admit it Bell you hate white people with authority. Your still holding a grudge against the CO who called you BOY. get over it little guy. Life is to short. 

By the way the piece of shit that told to bang his family is a fucking racist just like you. 

Are you having a meltdown THC? 

My “CO” didn’t call me “boy”. 

Did the racist’s family members say racist things on here?  BTW you said that to a lot of folks in addition to hoping they die, suffer from diseases, etc.  You have no discipline in filtering your thoughts before posting    

14 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

March 13, 2019

When you posted to me quote "" my nigga"" .

Is that the post that preceded my "" cracker"  comment?

If so, which it is, you are more idiotic than given credit for for thinking an explanation is not in place and valid.

Dumbass.

But I thought you didn’t say Cracker 

which is it

did you or did you not say Crackrr

• Thanks 1

On 7/18/2019 at 12:22 PM, Cat_Scratch said:

I'm not defending anyone but you do relize that all candidates have many, many managers. How Many molesters are going to tell someone like Donald Trump, or any person running for PODUS,  they are child molesters?

I would bet you know a few or have known a few yourself.

I'm not blaming him for not knowing everything about everyone but there seems to be a high number regardless.  So far there is Ralph Shorty, George Nader. Tim Nolan and Epstein.  Trump apparently is not very good at vetting people who work for him.  I would bet that he doesn't really care what kind of people he has around him.  

Hell, Trump has a lot of women who have claimed he did exactly what he said he has done in the past, and that is 'grab em by the pussy'.  One has accused him of rape.  He doesn't exactly have a squeaky clean image and has even publicly stated he assaults women.  

I know that innocent until proven guilty and all that but by his own admission and the claims of the women, I am of the opinion that he has done these things.  His knowledge of Epstein's preference for underage girls was also apparently not a problem for Trump.  

Just saying.

5 hours ago, World Citizen said:

I'm not blaming him for not knowing everything about everyone but there seems to be a high number regardless.  So far there is Ralph Shorty, George Nader. Tim Nolan and Epstein.  Trump apparently is not very good at vetting people who work for him.  I would bet that he doesn't really care what kind of people he has around him.  

Hell, Trump has a lot of women who have claimed he did exactly what he said he has done in the past, and that is 'grab em by the pussy'.  One has accused him of rape.  He doesn't exactly have a squeaky clean image and has even publicly stated he assaults women.  

I know that innocent until proven guilty and all that but by his own admission and the claims of the women, I am of the opinion that he has done these things.  His knowledge of Epstein's preference for underage girls was also apparently not a problem for Trump.  

Just saying.

The President doesn’t vett anyone! And as far as Epstein, he excommunicated him over 15 years ago. You are just a partisan asshole!

• Haha 1