OT: Trump launches military attack against Syrian airfield

BigDrop

It will be interesting to see if there are follow-up air attacks.

We have stealth aircraft that can drop precision munitions from very high altitudes.

The wild card?  Russian soldiers manning Russian-made SAM assets (that are supposedly amongst some of the best systems in the world).

Just now, concha said:

It will be interesting to see if there are follow-up air attacks.

We have stealth aircraft that can drop precision munitions from very high altitudes.

The wild card?  Russian soldiers manning Russian-made SAM assets (that are supposedly amongst some of the best systems in the world).

Yes, it is getting interesting. Sick, but interesting.

7 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Putin warned Trump to slow down and think about what he is doing. Trump showed the world he isn't afraid to strike back, not just to get even, but to get ahead. It may cost us more because we didn't have the approval of many US allies. I do think that N. Korea will think about what just happened. I also bet Trump talked it over with China. Trump isn't the fool the media is trying to make him look like.

Russia is paying more attention to the US now I'm sure, as is the rest of the most powerful nations. 

Im not of the belief he discussed anything with China. Im sure they said good nite and then China found out the same way the rest of the world did.

RT is also asking "what is Trump going to do next?"  Their spin on this really sounds ominous, almost as if Russia is going to have to retaliate.  I've heard enough that I'm switching back to CNN and Fox (I really like Shepard Smith who is back on at 11:00).  FWIW, oil prices are also going up.  And, a last good note, RT is reporting that somebody is tweeting that there are "no Russian casualties."

Just now, thc6795 said:

Know seriously Caj. Go the fuck away. Let the grown ups talk.

Is that what you are doing? Talking like a grown up?

You sound more like a 6th grade recess punk to me that likes worthless bombs being dropped.

How about YOU get the fuck out out here? .,,seriously, taco!

8 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

They didnt need to be warned. If they werent prepared for an attack they need new leadership

Sydney Morning Herald:  http://www.smh.com.au/world/live-us-launches-missiles-on-syria-what-we-know-so-far-20170407-gvfs3i.html  Australia was warned of the attack.  CNN also noted that other countries had advance notice.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39508784 is the BBC.  The article linked is critical of Trump and Tillyson.

http://www.straitstimes.com/global Singapore's Straits Times seems to totally support Trump's action.

2 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Where was all this "trump" love for the kids with no legs and arms begging to get into this country a month ago?

Dumbass,

I don't recall Trump reversing any stance on refugees nor immigration.

You really do need to just STFU.

You are a colossal idiot.

• Like 1

Just now, TheRealCAJ said:

Is that what you are doing? Talking like a grown up?

You sound more like a 6th grade recess punk to me that likes worthless bombs being dropped.

How about YOU get the fuck out out here? .,,seriously, taco!

Grand dragon suck a dick. Lick your moms taco and ass rape your dad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BigDrop said:

Sydney Morning Herald:  http://www.smh.com.au/world/live-us-launches-missiles-on-syria-what-we-know-so-far-20170407-gvfs3i.html  Australia was warned of the attack.  CNN also noted that other countries had advance notice.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39508784 is the BBC.  The article linked is critical of Trump and Tillyson.

Im not saying countries were not warned. 8m saying Russia didnt NEED to be warned they should have been prepared

5 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

And that means that we've got about 1,000 troops who are about to be deployed in Syria? 

My brother is a Marine who was deployed to Iraq in the last two weeks, but I've not been able to get ahold of him since I've heard the news. 

My understanding is there are 1000 troops all ready there.

God bless your brother, my brother now. His training will take over he is with the best warriors alive

• Like 6