Milton HC Adam Clack

eddiev

Just now, AztecPadre said:

Look, Maxpreps is not wanting to be the mean guy on the block so they had to throw ga a bone by including Mil something. 

Nah, MaxPreps was actually smarter than that, but, not much. They included Mari something instead of Mil something. 

P.S. I wonder if when GSB uses his tablet or phone to tag Coach Clack or any of the others, if his notification sounds go off on some of his other devices. xD

GSB types into I-pad: "Way to go (at) coach clack" 

*dinner bell DING!* on I-phone

Hahahahaha

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Milton will win Ga this year.  They are a top program that doesn’t get the press here they Coolhwip gets. But they are better 

Sammy ur good at these things why don’t you do a comparison of both Teams of how many kids got offers and to what college and who ever has more is Georgia’s Best

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Sammy ur good at these things why don’t you do a comparison of both Teams of how many kids got offers and to what college and who ever has more is Georgia’s Best

Its  crazy that none of the Ga guys support Milton.  The coach has built a good program. They finished 13-2 and beat Coolhwip in 2018

They open with Big bad Buford, then come to the west coast to play JSerra, and later play Parkview.  Then the 6A playoffs.  I put them at least making the semi's and then anything can happen.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Look, Maxpreps is not wanting to be the mean guy on the block so they had to throw ga a bone by including Mil something. 

You're as bad as Sammy... 

Neither Milton nor Mill Creek are on the list... Marietta starts MAR- let's not get started with California and every other 5 miles you run into a city beginning with San... 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nah, MaxPreps was actually smarter than that, but, not much. They included Mari something instead of Mil something. 

P.S. I wonder if when GSB uses his tablet or phone to tag Coach Clack or any of the others, if his notification sounds go off on some of his other devices. xD

Hahahahaha

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!

16 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Hahahahaha

GSB is Coach Clack!! Coach Clack is GSB!!!! 😂

CCE1818C-87AC-4729-8B75-66806661E995.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

13 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Its  crazy that none of the Ga guys support Milton.  The coach has built a good program. They finished 13-2 and beat Coolhwip in 2018

They open with Big bad Buford, then come to the west coast to play JSerra, and later play Parkview.  Then the 6A playoffs.  I put them at least making the semi's and then anything can happen.

Just because we don’t hijack threads and possess a dozen logins doesn’t mean we don’t support Milton. Don’t believe EVERYTHING ECHS05 says....

BGW

13 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

No disrespect meant to Coach Clack, but he was a second year coach at Milton, who has had a hell of a lot of coaching turnover. He didn't build a program in 2 years. 

He came in and inherited talent that was already there. He has a nice offensive mindset, and managed to use his available senior talent more effectively than Colquitt in the championship game last year.

It takes longer than 2 years to build down a public school program in the state of Georgia, which is what it takes to remain at the top of the state for more than a year here and there.

Without massive transfer to replenish graduated talent, they are likely to fall off. Apparently, we are witnessing that already with their recent scrimmage. While it was only a scrimmage, it's pretty telling on how far off they could be from the "programs" in the state. 

No but for real. I highly doubt GSB is faking accounts as coaches. I have seen him first hand develop relationships with all these head coaches. Plus he is pretty professional. 

I would be shocked if it was true. It’s a funny idea but I think its a false rumor. 

Sorry hawg, gotta look out for my dude. Lol 

15 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

And you got the class wrong... 

Can't spell Pendleton... 

Gets Marietta wrong... 

Gets Milton's Class wrong... 

Damn Sammy... 

• Haha 1