Tift County Bluedevils Want Rush Propst

HawgGoneIt

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Man you know the only thing @TheMaximumHornetSting pays for is pu$$y 😂

Sorry. I’ll go back to the off topic forum where I belong 

Says the married man... 

And I ain't paid for shit and even if I did it most certainly wouldn't be in front of Chilli's or Charles Seafood house... 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yo! @TheMaximumHornetSting

Check this out... Did you pay for it?

image000000.thumb.jpg.a64c72b039b47da35d2d8180ac982fed.jpg

No... 

And Tift actually has a good HC he's from Kentucky I believe... 

The problem is the Tift BOE they want an immediate state title but they like to be backseat coaches.... 

Rush would eat the Tift BOE alive... 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Honestly I'd like to see Rush at Valdosta or Northside WR. 

I'll say this...

Rush at Tift would be a worst case scenario for Colquitt County. The close proximity of the two schools could have the potential to make things go really bad for the Packers. 

The talent could easily move to Tift County and parents could commute to their current jobs in Moultrie. 

It's not all about a state championship. Those 100s of scholies are what really attracts the talent. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

Saw a few more pics of it on twitter. This has gotta be fun for the Tift HC and his family

F212CE48-8CE6-4476-9476-D8DE7988040E.jpeg

58EF872A-1715-40C7-96EC-F0877B4A6548.jpeg

Yeah. It's legit. This ad is running on some bill boards in Tift County on prominent thoroughfares. 

A few of us in Moultrie are (jokingly) trying to decide whether or not Rush may be responsible for the billboards his own self. xD 

• Haha 1

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

What if Randy didn't wipe his binoculars clean, could The Rush slide over to Lowndes?

The idea is riveting.

BGW

That wouldn't be as problematic from a talent standpoint. It would certainly be interesting as far as fan vs. fan and rivalry stuff goes, but, not as likely as a Valdosta City Schools or apparently Tift County. 

Tift is truly a nightmare scenario for Colquitt. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

That wouldn't be as problematic from a talent standpoint. It would certainly be interesting as far as fan vs. fan and rivalry stuff goes, but, not as likely as a Valdosta City Schools or apparently Tift County. 

Tift is truly a nightmare scenario for Colquitt. 

Brings a whole new meaning to getting "Tifted"

BGW

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Rush is good for the youth in the area, it's the adults who are forgetting "adulting".

Kinda like that Ware bunch, they knew what they were getting and full blown pussification sets in.

My .02,

.BGW

Ware and Wayne County are a case of Victims... 

Before Derek Chastain Wayne had a corrupt coach that stole from the Football program... Matter a fact Wayne's still trying to recover... 

If I wasn't such an avid Packer supporter and want to see our kids be the best in class of region 1 annually, I'd love to see Tift hire Rush. 

He was not done fairly here over the past couple of seasons and especially since the last championship game. Full stop. 

In a way, we, Colquitt, deserve whatever we got coming from this all. What goes around comes around and karma is a bitch. All whatever other cliches one can come up with to fit. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

If I wasn't such an avid Packer supporter and want to see our kids be the best in class of region 1 annually, I'd love to see Tift hire Rush. 

He was not done fairly here over the past couple of seasons and especially since the last championship game. Full stop. 

In a way, we, Colquitt, deserve whatever we got coming from this all. What goes around comes around and karma is a bitch. All whatever other cliches one can come up with to fit. 

A little Birdy told me that the Colquitt BOE may be seeing some changes soon...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Ware and Wayne County are a case of Victims... 

Before Derek Chastain Wayne had a corrupt coach that stole from the Football program... Matter a fact Wayne's still trying to recover... 

I can't speak to Wayne County but I did see grumblings on the local board, but as to Ware... that mess is a complicated deal for various reasons but I'm siding with Coach Franklin Stephens on that deal.

BGW

13 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah. It's legit. This ad is running on some bill boards in Tift County on prominent thoroughfares. 

A few of us in Moultrie are (jokingly) trying to decide whether or not Rush may be responsible for the billboards his own self. xD 

I'm not sure who did this...but in my opine...it's in very, very poor taste.   And I'm thinking of Coach Anders and his family.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

Just now, Rufus69 said:

I'm not sure who did this...but in my opine...it's in very, very poor taste.   And I'm thinking of Coach Anders and his family.

Rufus>>

No doubt about that. My first thought was the same thing. I wondered how Ashley Anders was feeling about it. 

I guess I assumed the boosters or a booster or whatever nightmare type political situation they have going on with their td club in Tifton paid for it. 

15 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

No doubt about that. My first thought was the same thing. I wondered how Ashley Anders was feeling about it. 

I guess I assumed the boosters or a booster or whatever nightmare type political situation they have going on with their td club in Tifton paid for it. 

Coach Anders has experience on the college and HS level... He's a good coach. 

• Like 2