What's with the tension between STA and the rest of the FLA schools?

BobbySanchez

I think the issue was they recruit talent from 3 counties and play in a class with public’s who get the book thrown at them for one transfer. Not anymore. The rules have changed so everyone is playing by the same rules. 

Last year STA got skull dented by 2 Publics. When they lost to Centennial,AZ they also got the doors blown off by 2 other Florida Publics. 

I think with the rule change people have calmed their hate down for Sta a little 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I think the issue was they recruit talent from 3 counties and play in a class with public’s who get the book thrown at them for one transfer. Not anymore. The rules have changed so everyone is playing by the same rules. 

Last year STA got skull dented by 2 Publics. When they lost to Centennial,AZ they also got the doors blown off by 2 other Florida Publics. 

I think with the rule change people have calmed their hate down for Sta a little 

Give it a rest.

All your doing is making your good teams look like inconsistent "lucky" teams when they play OOS then lose to nobody public school.  Everyone knows those nobody public schools are still nobody schools even if they beat STA.  It just makes STA look like quitters.

21 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I remember they got clowned for the centennial loss 2 seasons ago. Someone said they ought to stay in AZ and never come back...

I wonder how many of the clowner’s teams could have played a game on Monday of the same week they travelled to AZ and had better success?  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Give it a rest.

All your doing is making your good teams look like inconsistent "lucky" teams when they play OOS then lose to nobody public school.  Everyone knows those nobody public schools are still nobody schools even if they beat STA.  It just makes STA look like quitters.

Or..... maybe, just maybe, the competition in florida is tougher compared to the teams that they play from OOS. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Give it a rest.

One of the public’s won state and the other has a great track record against STA so what the actual fuck are you talking about? 

8 hours ago, BobbySanchez said:

Hey Florida guys, can you fill me in on why there is so much tension between STA and the Miami/Booker T type schools? Why is there so much hatred for STA? I remember when they lost to Bishop Gorman the hate came pouring in from even the own Florida teams! 

Like Momma Always Said

if you ain’t Got Haters then You Ain’t Poppin 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Give it a rest.

Is the recruiting budget finalized for the BIG Two?

Cali feeder system for those two.

Kinda like Allen but on a statewide level.

BGW

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

At 7:49am yesterday the AD texted me looking for an opponent for 10/4. 

Look, clown, the schedule has been finalized for over a month. A district defection caused this current 9-game schedule. If someone agrees to come down and play, with minimal financial help, then fine.

But for you to make a claim, like STA is "desperate" to find an opponent, is just another example of your pathetic huckstering.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

I just spoke to the AD and he confirmed STA still needs a 10/4 opponent. 

They don't need anything.

They're not desperate for anything.

You're nothing but a shameless huckster and buffoon who requires this needless back-and-forth to prop up your self-esteem.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

47 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Look, clown, the schedule has been finalized for over a month. A district defection caused this current 9-game schedule. If someone agrees to come down and play, with minimal financial help, then fine.

But for you to make a claim, like STA is "desperate" to find an opponent, is just another example of your pathetic huckstering.

First it's the schedule is full now it's "if someone agrees to come play"

Your full of shit and as I said before you have no inside info and are a complete fraud 

• Like 1