The Terrorist. El Paso mass shooting

DevilDog

41 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and how many lies has Trump told you clowns??...close to 11,000 Mr. Gullible....🤡

Perhaps Trump spending 36.2 million of taxpayer dollars in one year to hide all his shady shit/lies and keep his government antics a secret while simultaneously expanding our country into the largest surveillance state, unbeknownst to us, in the world supports your theory. 

Oh wait never mind, that was Obama’s last year in office. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/3/2019 at 8:29 PM, Blueliner said:

Just.....wow. 

...and I'm still waiting for your solutions to end these killings.

I did not feel like getting into it the other day (I had too much going on to concentrate) but I wanted to get back to you because I respect you. it will take serious legislation and time. The blueprint is easy. It's getting the politicians to do it (lose NRA money that is hard. 

It will take an effort because it involves changing a culture for many. This is why much of what I am about to say needs to be grandfathered in and will take a generation before we see a major change from these slaughters. 

First off, it can't be left up to the states. As we know, no gun zones do nothing because you can cross a street and get a gun. 

1) Universal background checks.

2) a ban on semi automatic weapons.

3)  universal gun registration 

4) a limit on guns owned to one rifle, one hand gun and one shotgun. (grandfathered in)

5) sever limits on magazines. 

6) limits on caliber. 

7) gun licenses (age 21, permit at age 18. No more kids shooting guns with dad)

BTW, it was Parkland that made me pro gun regulation. The posts from teh right after that were awful, just immoral. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I did not feel like getting into it the other day (I had too much going on to concentrate) but I wanted to get back to you because I respect you. it will take serious legislation and time. The blueprint is easy. It's getting the politicians to do it (lose NRA money that is hard. 

It will take an effort because it involves changing a culture for many. This is why much of what I am about to say needs to be grandfathered in and will take a generation before we see a major change from these slaughters. 

First off, it can't be left up to the states. As we know, no gun zones do nothing because you can cross a street and get a gun. 

1) Universal background checks.

2) a ban on semi automatic weapons.

3)  universal gun registration 

4) a limit on guns owned to one rifle, one hand gun and one shotgun. (grandfathered in)

5) server limits on magazines. 

6) limits on caliber. 

7) gun licenses (age 21, permit at age 18. No more kids shooting guns with dad)

There are more rapes then mass shooting deaths when are we cutting all the dicks off of men?

There are more DUI's resulting in deaths then there are mass shooting deaths, when are we banning cars? 

There are more people dying today because of obesity then mass shooting deaths when are we banning forks?

Of all the laws you want passed to own a weapon which ones will criminals follow?

Do you want the intranet banned or limited? it causes quite a bit of conflict? According to most of you it caused these past two shootings right? it is all President Trumps fault right...who reports on President Trump? Where do you read what is reported?

So me as a law abiding citizen I have to be limited on what I can own because of a few wacked out douchebags? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bormio said:

As long as there are people being born, there will be racists.  And if the truth be known, all this hand-wringing on TV and calling each other racist is making the problem 10 times worse.  Tell a young person something is horrid, and guess what they are then going to do.

A 16 yr old kid just won 3.5 million dollars playing a game. What did he do in the game? He killed people. Where is the outrage about these games that do nothing but dehumanize people?

5 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

There are more rapes then mass shooting deaths when are we cutting all the dicks off of men?

There are more DUI's resulting in deaths then there are mass shooting deaths, when are we banning cars? 

There are more people dying today because of obesity then mass shooting deaths when are we banning forks?

Of all the laws you want passed to own a weapon which ones will criminals follow?

Do you want the intranet banned or limited? it causes quite a bit of conflict? According to most of you it caused these past two shootings right? it is all President Trumps fault right...who reports on President Trump? Where do you read what is reported?

So me as a law abiding citizen I have to be limited on what I can own because of a few wacked out douchebags? 

all your arguments are nothing but a logical fallacy. 

I was gonna PM you, think I will now. 

Sorry Nor but those are facts. More Rapes DUI Deaths and Death by Obesity, then there are deaths by mass shootings in America. 

Of course it is but it is not part of the conversation. 

They are false equivalencies. 

Do you think my suggestion as to gun control is off the mark considering my intent is to reduce gun violence? (not just mass shootings)

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Do you think my suggestion as to gun control is off the mark considering my intent is to reduce gun violence? (not just mass shootings)

I think the problem with your suggestions are that criminals wont follow them for one. The other is my right to bare arms is for my protection against my government. I don't trust this government at all. If it falls under Democratic leadership in my eyes it would even be worse. Democrats care about votes only. They care more about letting illegal immigrants into the country then they do their citizens. All you have to do is look at the major cities under democratic control. Just be honest and take a look. 

I think we do need some sort of gun regulation, but I am not for anything that infringes my right to protect myself. Remember I hate guns I dont own one, however if the government ever decides my gun ownership is limited, I will by as many as I can. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

I think the problem with your suggestions are that criminals wont follow them for one. The other is my right to bare arms is for my protection against my government. I don't trust this government at all. If it falls under Democratic leadership in my eyes it would even be worse. Democrats care about votes only. They care more about letting illegal immigrants into the country then they do their citizens. All you have to do is look at the major cities under democratic control. Just be honest and take a look. 

I think we do need some sort of gun regulation, but I am not for anything that infringes my right to protect myself. Remember I hate guns I dont own one, however if the government ever decides my gun ownership is limited, I will by as many as I can. 

My proposal leaves you with guns to both protect yourself and hunt. 

It would however stop 9 dead and 20 injured in 30 seconds. 

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

My proposal leaves you with guns to both protect yourself and hunt. 

It would however stop 9 dead and 20 injured in 30 seconds. 

Your proposal limits my rights to protect myself a law abiding citizen. Again I ask of your proposals which ones will criminals follow? 

Both of these shooters followed all the laws that are currently in place, of your proposals which one would have stopped either of them? 

19 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I understand the best way to protect sober drivers from the drunks is to take cars away from the sober ones.

49 minutes ago, noonereal said:

1) Universal background checks. I believe checks occur in the vast majority of sales already. Happy to be corrected.

2) a ban on semi automatic weapons.  Non-starter. Nearly all weapons sold these days are semi-automatic.  It is a technology that has been in widespread use for a century or more.

3)  universal gun registration   And this would stop killings how?  But Big Brother approves...

4) a limit on guns owned to one rifle, one hand gun and one shotgun. (grandfathered in)  A man can only carry so many. But probably sounds good to the typical simple-minded leftist.

5) sever limits on magazines.  Probably ineffective from the get-go given that there are literally hundreds of millions of hi-cap magazines already out there.  Then there's 3-D printing....

6) limits on caliber.   Really? An AR-15 is basically a powerful .22 caliber which is one of the smallest calibers in general use.

7) gun licenses (age 21, permit at age 18. No more kids shooting guns with dad)  A burden on legal owners with no material preventative effect on bad guys? Do licenses stop drunk drivers? And again, Big Brother....

BTW, it was Parkland that made me pro gun regulation. The posts from teh right after that were awful, just immoral. 

Just some quick observations...

• Like 1

Nor, why no  reply on my post about the gaming industry? 

Are you speaking to video games?

If so, they have nothing to do with this conversation. They are  a red herring. 

There is no connection between video games and mass killing. (except that the best are recruited by the military for war)