The Terrorist. El Paso mass shooting

DevilDog

10 minutes ago, concha said:

What has Trump said to "propel" anyone to run out and shoot someone?

Was it anything like what Bernie said to that supporter of his that ambushed Republican senators?

Have any shooters actually quoted Trump statements calling for them to kill?

Several manifestos have quoted trump.  

A good leader doesn't call violence, hell trump has called for it in the past.  care for me to list those? 

13 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Several manifestos have quoted trump.  

A good leader doesn't call violence, hell trump has called for it in the past.  care for me to list those? 

Is this one of them?

“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,”

I asked for Trump calling for someone to go shoot/kill.  Got anything?  Roughing up some jackass trying to interrupt others at a rally doesn't quite get there, does it?

1 minute ago, concha said:

Is this one of them?

“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,”

I asked for Trump calling for someone to go shoot/kill.  Got anything?  Roughing up some jackass trying to interrupt others at a rally doesn't quite get there, does it?

https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/100000004269364/trump-and-violence.html

Just now, Horsefly said:

And Obama talked about bringing a gun.

Your shit is weak.

Again, some jackass getting roughed up for fucking with the political assembly of others is a long ways from "go shoot a bunch of minorities".

If this is all you've got just say so and we can stop wasting time here.

1 minute ago, concha said:

And Obama talked about bringing a gun.

Your shit is weak.

Again, some jackass getting roughed up for fucking with the political assembly of others is a long ways from "go shoot a bunch of minorities".

If this is all you've got just say so and we can stop wasting time here.

Numerous examples of trump and his mouth and one guy being sucker punched as he was walking out the assembly.  I guess you missed all that.   Too bad he didn't have this same energy for violence and.country during Nam.  😂 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Numerous examples of trump and his mouth and one guy being sucker punched as he was walking out the assembly.  I guess you missed all that.   Too bad he didn't have this same energy for violence and.country during Nam.  😂 

Yeah, the jazz hands and dodging are pretty apparent.  

1426539686_jazzhands_jericho.jpg.8450997

You've gone from Trump inciting people to slaughter others to a dude getting punched (which wouldn't have happened if he had respected others right to assembly).  You know, I don't like Dem pols. So I stay the fuck away from their events and respect their right to assemble and say shit I no doubt wouldn't like.  That way I end up not punching libtards and they don't punch me.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

This is not racial? Wtf? Once again the "mental health issue"? Like my brother said, if these mass shooting were done by immigrants all hell would break loose. I took it a step further and said would do to all minorities like the japanese during ww2 and we would all be in concentration camps. Come on brother. I know you're smarter than that. This is all I'm going to say in this thread. 

You cannot be subservient to fools that label these errorist as mental illness gone mad.  Ask one of them to explain 400 years of this.  I got the books and history as my reference.  Ask the apologist is it ok for just a few thousand ISIS members to be here.  Their apologetic ramblings are Bullshit. I'm not searching for agreement from any damn excuse maker. These damn racist/terrorist been doing this for 400 years.  I don't seek tutelage on this.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

You cannot be subservient to fools that label tthese errorist as mental illness gone mad.  Ask one of them to explain 400 years of this.  I got the books and history as my reference.  Ask the apologist is it ok for just a few thousand ISIS members to be here.  Their apologetic ramblings are Bullshit. I'm not searching for agreement from any damn excuse maker.

The 400 years started out with black folks enslaving other black folks and putting them up for sale. 

Just now, concha said:

Yeah, the jazz hands and dodging are pretty apparent.  

1426539686_jazzhands_jericho.jpg.8450997

You've gone from Trump inciting people to slaughter others to a dude getting punched (which wouldn't have happened if he had respected others right to assembly).  You know, I don't like Dem pols. So I stay the fuck away from their events and respect their right to assemble and say shit I no doubt wouldn't like.  That way I end up not punching libtards and they don't punch me.

That's you, people are free to go wherever.  Getting sucker punched was uncalled for and trump didn't condemn the act. he even stated he'd bailout those that did the same.

Doesn't take much for one to go from that to the extreme of shooting "unwanted" minorities.  his language for Mexican immigrants and Muslims has not been flattering..  

• Like 1

Just now, Horsefly said:

That's you, people are free to go wherever.  Getting sucker punched was uncalled for and trump didn't condemn the act. he even stated he'd bailout those that did the same.

Doesn't take much for one to go from that to the extreme of shooting "unwanted" minorities.  his language for Mexican immigrants and Muslims has not been flattering..  

You are a ridiculous clown. Seriously, man.

Some irritating douche getting punched for going to an opposition event and fucking with the people is close to someone actively seeking out wanton slaughter with a semi-automatic weapon?

You are an asshat.

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

This is not racial? Wtf? Once again the "mental health issue"? Like my brother said, if these mass shooting were done by immigrants all hell would break loose. I took it a step further and said would do to all minorities like the japanese during ww2 and we would all be in concentration camps. Come on brother. I know you're smarter than that. This is all I'm going to say in this thread. 

I appreciate the response, AP. I recognize that this is a sensitive subject. That's why I've been kinda out of the convo today. But since it's you, I'll respond.

The post that you're referring to was typed before details came out. But I still stand by assertion that mental health issues cannot be ruled out in these cases. For whatever reason (hate?, frustration?, fear? aliens told him so?), the guy clearly had a problem with Mexican folk, no doubt. And it is pure evilness in nature to do something like this other human beings. The dude is likely going to deservedly fry for this outrage. But I'm not so quick to conclude that these random acts of violence are all racially motivated and interlinked as some white supremist uprising as some are saying. I mean 50+ country folk were killed and 500 injured in Vegas. The world is becoming a effed up place, sadly. There are SO MANY factors that go into this shit show that we call life on this planet. And rest assured it's been going on long before we heard of Donald Trump.

I'm also not a fan of the "domestic terror" label to these cases...at least not yet without some kind of nexus to link it as such. I would like that defined exactly before we just start throwing it around as gospel. No group is claiming responsibility for any of this (because there isn't one), and I don't want all white males arbitrary lumped into the domestic terrorist category by the MSM...which I'm pretty sure will start happening really soon anyways.

Peace, brother. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

07C23FEF-15EF-471B-8ACF-6A6BB172F888.png

And here we go... 

"But But But... Chicago?!"

Just gotta love it... 

Everytime there's gun violence "Chicago did this?!"

Here's the real hard truth about Chicago... 

Chicago has been a crime Haven since the days of prohibition... That's not even opinion anymore it's fact we all know Chicago is a mess and has been let's not pretend that it's just a recent issue that's why nobody covers Chicago like that because if we wrote about every damn thing that happened in Chicago it would be non-stop so quit this BS... 

Chicago is not a damn scapegoat... That's all y'all use it for that's it like y'all actually fucking care one damn bit about Chicago... 

It's only relevant when some psychopath goes out bowling for brains at the end of a shotgun barrel...  

Just quit it this why we never get anywhere because nobody ever wants to face the reality of the current situations... 

So you deflect as much as possible..... 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, concha said:

You are a ridiculous clown. Seriously, man.

Some irritating douche getting punched for going to an opposition event and fucking with the people is close to someone actively seeking out wanton slaughter with a semi-automatic weapon?

You are an asshat.

Extremist do...extreme things.  He took a blind eye to small scale violence and encouraged it and encouraged inflammatory chants.   People are energized by him right?  Isn't that the attraction?  

Here are some examples of people being energized by trump rhetoric.   Not all reference trump but several do.  

https://americasvoice.org/trumphatemap/

• Like 1

Just now, Horsefly said:

Extremist do...extreme things. 

Here are some examples of people being energized by trump rhetoric.   Not all reference trump but several do.  

https://americasvoice.org/trumphatemap/

We know Obama talked about bringing a gun...

Yet, according to you, Trump is culpable for encouraging the slaughter of people because someone got roughed up for being a jackass at one of his events.

The extremist here appears to be you with this line of argument.

Extremely absurd and ridiculous, that is.

• Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, concha said:

We know Obama talked about bringing a gun...

Yet, according to you, Trump is culpable for encouraging the slaughter of people because someone got roughed up for being a jackass at one of his events.

The extremist here appears to be you with this line of argument.

Extremely absurd and ridiculous, that is.

I've cited his words and actions.    he has been making derogatory statements since he ran for office.  

Obama was speaking figuratively, being more aggressive than Repubs in politics. 

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I've cited his words and actions.    he has been making derogatory statements since he ran for office.  

Don't expect 400 years of failure to change.  Now it started with blacks selling other blacks.  I suggest they pick up a book on African slaves and let Portugal be the jump off.  Tribes enslaving others in warfare is not uniquely African. Always some more B.S..  I got books on this 400 year failure.  I think U will go off in just a few with some knowledge. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Don't expect 400 years of failure to change.  

I don't.  You notice he's the first one to lose it and start calling names as if he's under attack and these manifestos are directed towards killing whites.  Seriously, what is he angry at?  I'd think the target of these attacks would be the ones pissed.  Smh

I know I'm dealing with another one that clings and defends the weird kkkinship.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I don't.  You notice he's the first one to lose it and start calling names as if he's under attack and these manifestos are directed towards killing whites.  Seriously, what is he angry at?  I'd think the target of these attacks would be the ones pissed.  Smh

I know I'm dealing with another one that clings and defends the weird kkkinship.  

Notice not one retort from me.  I accept and acknowledge the 400 years of failure.  Remember there are only a few thousand.  Used to use the excuse it was a lone wolf. Until that wolf turn out to be a shitload of packs. And now it diverted from Lone Wolf to mental illness. It is freaking hilarious.  When i get home I got an idea that I will post that a Banneker man just might find a bit humorous coming from a Turner man

• Like 1

I am amazed by all of you.......the level that you operate at is a mirror image of what you are criticizing....the venom that you are spewing at each other are essentially verbal bullets....absolutely disgusting........look in the mirror all of you.......I shudder to think what would happen if all of you adults ?? were in the same room......I can picture most of you being overweight slobs who are part of the masses...the horde that religion ...politics....big pharma easily manipulate. How truly sad and pathetic.......The evil in this world feeds off of your collective ignorance.....

Adios from both forums.....

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

If Done by illegal immigrants, all hell should break lose because we don’t need anymore fuckers shooting people up, we have enough of that already...

Legal immigrants are here legally so we have to deal with what ever they may do...

Big difference...

Just like Mexico threatening to sue over the deaths of their citizens in El Paso shooting, while Americans and other tourist die in Mexico often....

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

Obama was speaking figuratively, being more aggressive than Repubs in politics. 

You are accusing Trump of inciting mass slaughter.

Stop being such a jackass.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

Don't expect 400 years of failure to change.  Now it started with blacks selling other blacks.  I suggest they pick up a book on African slaves and let Portugal be the jump off.  Tribes enslaving others in warfare is not uniquely African. Always some more B.S..  I got books on this 400 year failure.  I think U will go off in just a few with some knowledge. 

Do you deny that slavery was widespread in Western Africa prior to the beginning of the transatlantic slave trade?  The first known purchase of a black African slave was a Portuguese guy. He PURCHASED the slave. Guess from whom?

Hell, entire African empires were based on the slave trade. But all you can see is Whitey.

And who said enslaving is uniquely African?

I note you again dodge a laundry list of questions and observations.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

2 hours ago, concha said:

Do you deny that slavery was widespread in Western Africa prior to the beginning of the transatlantic slave trade?  The first known purchase of a black African slave was a Portuguese guy. He PURCHASED the slave. Guess from whom?

Hell, entire African empires were based on the slave trade. But all you can see is Whitey.

And who said enslaving is uniquely African?

I note you again dodge a laundry list of questions and observations.

I don't deny that some Africans enslaved other Africans and I don't deny some wig wearing hypocrites wrote a document of lies about equality and benefited from those slaves with extreme barbarity. 

Hell the entire economy of the United States was based on the Slave Trade.  But all you can see is Blackey.   Damn Hypocrites.  The only reason for it was the Indians died and didn't make great slaves due to European epidemics /diseases.   The African was the next best option and after they broke free in the Caribbean they imported Indians from India to continue abuse of Brown and Black People.   400 YEARS OF FAILURE

The scope of the epidemics over the years was tremendous, killing millions of people—possibly in excess of 90% of the population in the hardest hit areas—and creating one of "the greatest human catastrophe in history, far exceeding even the disaster of the Black Death of medieval Europe", which had killed up to one-third of the people in Europe and Asia between 1347 and 1351.  400 YEARS OF FAILURE 

One of the most devastating diseases was smallpox, but other deadly diseases included typhus, measles, influenza, bubonic plague, cholera, malaria, tuberculosis, mumps, yellow fever and pertussis, which were chronic in Eurasia. 400 YEARS OF FAILURE 

😞

400 years of failure.  If I don't address you I suggest you not address me. I don't play nice with others.   I don't deny a damn thing that's the job of others here. 

Image result for lynched blacks in america

1980 Michael Donald lynched in Birmingham, AL.   No one takes you serious on Race.  Failed for 400 years.   The longest track record of Mental Illness since Mankind discovered Rope. 😪  You don't do this to me for 400 years and expect me to receive tutelage from you on Racism.  WTF it's like a Nazi telling a Jew that others were gassed and some Jews were complicit in it with the Nazi's.   So our hands are clean.  The old Pontuis Pilate Tactic of wash our hands of the Slavery barbarity cuz Africans had slaves.   Though it was nothing like the B.S. they experienced here.  Europeans had Slavery ask the Irish about the British.  Why not go to Ireland and enslave all their asses and drag them across the Atlantic like Sardines in a damn can?   

Image result for lynching of michael donald

I know how you like to claim it was in the Past. Is 1980 to long ago or should I go to the 90's and Jasper Texas. 

Scottish explorer Mungo Park wrote:

The slaves in Africa, I suppose, are nearly in the proportion of three to one to the freemen. They claim no reward for their services except food and clothing, and are treated with kindness or severity, according to the good or bad disposition of their masters ... The slaves which are thus brought from the interior may be divided into two distinct classes – first, such as were slaves from their birth, having been born of enslaved mothers; secondly, such as were born free, but who afterwards, by whatever means, became slaves. Those of the first description are by far the most numerous 

In the Americas, slaves were denied the right to marry freely and masters did not generally accept them as equal members of the family. New World slaves were considered the property of their owners, and slaves convicted of revolt or murder were executed. 

The savage nature of the trade led to the destruction of individuals and cultures. The following figures do not include deaths of enslaved Africans as a result of their labour, slave revolts, or diseases suffered while living among New World populations.

Estimates of how many Blacks died during the slave trade over the 400 year period of slavery vary. While some estimates place the figure between 100 and 200 million, more conservative estimates indicate approximately 14 million people perished. It is alleged that so many slaves died in the sea that sharks travel patterns changed to feed off the bodies thrown overboard.