The Terrorist. El Paso mass shooting

DevilDog

7 dead 40 injured in Chicago shootings last 2 days, but y’all Just Focus on the Race part of everything 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/08/04/weekend-shootings-chicago-2/amp/

Lmao 😂 y’all keep blaming on the white folks, then  we got white folks keep blaming y’all 

as soon everyone stops looking at Race and start looking at Good and Evil we will start making progress..... these weapons and technology is just way to powerful for us to handle... people are fucked up in the head all it takes is one bad day for shit to hit the fan

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I don't deny that some Africans enslaved other Africans and I don't deny some wig wearing hypocrites wrote a document of lies about equality and benefited from those slaves with extreme barbarity. [Some? SOME? Try MILLIONS.]

Hell the entire economy of the United States was based on the Slave Trade.  But all you can see is Blackey. [All I can see is Blackey?  Wrong. I can see culpability all over.  You seem to miss that I don't deny white involvement in slavery.  I just point out that the blame lies with more than one group and that you appear to feel the need to lay BLANKET accusations at just ONE.  And you do it ALL THE FUCKING TIME] Damn Hypocrites.  The only reason for it was the Indians died and didn't make great slaves due to European epidemics /diseases.   The African was the next best option and after they broke free in the Caribbean they imported Indians from India to continue abuse of Brown and Black People.   400 YEARS OF FAILURE

The scope of the epidemics over the years was tremendous, killing millions of people—possibly in excess of 90% of the population in the hardest hit areas—and creating one of "the greatest human catastrophe in history, far exceeding even the disaster of the Black Death of medieval Europe", which had killed up to one-third of the people in Europe and Asia between 1347 and 1351.  400 YEARS OF FAILURE   [The epidemics that were the cause of most Native American deaths were not planned or intentional.  It was biology and was pretty inevitable unless Europeans or Asians were to wait four hundred years or so to find the Americas... "Guns, GERMS and Steel". And spare me the blankets schtick. It is documented on about two occasions and the damage had already been done.]

One of the most devastating diseases was smallpox, but other deadly diseases included typhus, measles, influenza, bubonic plague, cholera, malaria, tuberculosis, mumps, yellow fever and pertussis, which were chronic in Eurasia. 400 YEARS OF FAILURE [How many times a week or month do we see this repeated by you? All directed at one group?]  

😞

400 years of failure.  If I don't address you I suggest you not address me. I don't play nice with others.   I don't deny a damn thing that's the job of others here. [I'll call bullshit where and when I see it. You apply this blame to one group "liberally" on this site.]

1980 Michael Donald lynched in Birmingham, AL.   No one takes you serious on Race.  Failed for 400 years.   The longest track record of Mental Illness since Mankind discovered Rope. 😪  You don't do this to me for 400 years and expect me to receive tutelage from you on Racism. ["You"?  Let me help you with something, Sport.... "I", my ancestors, and the vast majority of people who look like me had nothing to do with slavery.] WTF it's like a Nazi telling a Jew that others were gassed and some Jews were complicit in it with the Nazi's.   So our hands are clean. ["All Nazis were white, so all whites are Nazis".  Stupid. Idiotic. You are embarrassing yourself.] The old Pontuis Pilate Tactic of wash our hands of the Slavery barbarity cuz Africans had slaves.   Though it was nothing like the B.S. they experienced here.  Europeans had Slavery ask the Irish about the British. [I have plenty of Irish blood, FYI.] Why not go to Ireland and enslave all their asses and drag them across the Atlantic like Sardines in a damn can?   

I know how you like to claim it was in the Past. Is 1980 to long ago or should I go to the 90's and Jasper Texas.  [So in a nation of hundreds of millions, because idiocy and racism haven't been completely eliminated you have a Smear All Whites As I See Fit For Free card? Jasper, Texas?  You mean the guys put to death by a white governor?]

Scottish explorer Mungo Park wrote:

The slaves in Africa, I suppose, are nearly in the proportion of three to one to the freemen. They claim no reward for their services except food and clothing, and are treated with kindness or severity, according to the good or bad disposition of their masters ... The slaves which are thus brought from the interior may be divided into two distinct classes – first, such as were slaves from their birth, having been born of enslaved mothers; secondly, such as were born free, but who afterwards, by whatever means, became slaves. Those of the first description are by far the most numerous 

In the Americas, slaves were denied the right to marry freely and masters did not generally accept them as equal members of the family. New World slaves were considered the property of their owners, and slaves convicted of revolt or murder were executed.  

The savage nature of the trade led to the destruction of individuals and cultures. The following figures do not include deaths of enslaved Africans as a result of their labour, slave revolts, or diseases suffered while living among New World populations.

Estimates of how many Blacks died during the slave trade over the 400 year period of slavery vary. While some estimates place the figure between 100 and 200 million, more conservative estimates indicate approximately 14 million people perished. It is alleged that so many slaves died in the sea that sharks travel patterns changed to feed off the bodies thrown overboard.

6 hours ago, concha said:

You are accusing Trump of inciting mass slaughter.

Stop being such a jackass.

Trump referenced Rep Greg Gianforte’s 2017 attack on a reporter by saying that “any guy who can do a body slam, he is my type!”

the guy talks tough, acts tough then hides and whines when his followers carry out his bs.

(On a side note, but he’s about to drive your only talking point, the economy, into the gutter. #winning!)

25 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Trump referenced Rep Greg Gianforte’s 2017 attack on a reporter by saying that “any guy who can do a body slam, he is my type!”

the guy talks tough, acts tough then hides and whines when his followers carry out his bs.

(On a side note, but he’s about to drive your only talking point, the economy, into the gutter. #winning!)

You realize what a pathetic dick you look like accusing a guy of inciting mass slaughter and using shit like you just did as your "backup"?

🤣

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, concha said:

You realize what a pathetic dick you look like accusing a guy of inciting mass slaughter and using shit like you just did as your "backup"?

🤣

I saw this in Newsweek. 

“Following two mass shootings this weekend, the hashtag #TrumpsTerrorists trended on Twitter on Sunday afternoon, with thousands of Americans blaming President Donald Trump for allegedly encouraging violence against immigrants with his racial rhetoric.”

Gotta love MSM and the hashtag!  

Enjoy your day snowflake, try not to 😭  too much over this 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I saw this in Newsweek. 

“Following two mass shootings this weekend, the hashtag #TrumpsTerrorists trended on Twitter on Sunday afternoon, with thousands of Americans blaming President Donald Trump for allegedly encouraging violence against immigrants with his racial rhetoric.”

Gotta love MSM and the hashtag!  

Enjoy your day snowflake, try not to 😭  too much over this 

Kinda enjoying watching you advertise what a silly dick you can be...

👍  🤣

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

———-

400 years of failure.  

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

400 years of failure.  

14 minutes ago, concha said:

Well, if you are talking about your objectivity, facts and intellectual honesty on the matter, you've only got 398 or 399 to go to get there.

James Byrd Jr. (May 2, 1949 – June 7, 1998) was an African American who was murdered by three white supremacists in Jasper, Texas, on June 7, 1998. Shawn Berry, Lawrence Brewer, and John King dragged Byrd for three miles behind a pickup truck along an asphalt road

This was not 1888.  More Mental illness.  You don't lecture or tutor me  with 400 years of this white supremacist B.S.  

400 years of failure.  Surprised you are not lecturing @Horsefly and I on our ignorance of Stats.  

• Like 2

Last week was the 100th year anniversary of what was called the red Summer.  How convenient the Summer of 2019 resembles 1919. God Damn Racist.

Learn.  The Red Summer.  Research it.  I know my history 

Thelma Shepherd was riding back to her Chicago apartment on July 27, 1919, when her streetcar came under attack. Black and white men hurled rocks at each other and at the passing vehicle. The 19-year-old who had recently left the South for a job in the bustling city didn't know it, but she had witnessed one of the most violent clashes of the "Red Summer."

The drivers made no stops and dropped all the passengers off at the end of the line, her granddaughter, Claire Hartfield, remembers her saying years later.

"She was new to the city," Hartfield recalls. "She wasn't really aware of the tensions that had been building. She was just enjoying some of the excitement of being in a really big city.

"It was an ... eye-opener for her."

But other passengers on the next routes weren't lucky enough to escape.

"Street-car routes, especially transfer points, were thronged with white people of all ages," a 1922 report by the Chicago Commission on Race Relations says. Black passengers were dragged out to the street, beaten and kicked.

Over the next few days, white mobs stormed the streets attacking blacks indiscriminately. Thirty-eight people were killed, 23 of whom were black, and more than 500 were injured, the commission on race relations said.

Chicago wasn't the only city besieged by mob violence in the months after World War I. White gangs were eager to maintain Jim Crow-era laws but African-American soldiers returning from the war were demanding their rights and an end to second-class citizenship. Between late 1918 and late 1919, the US saw 10 major anti-black riots, dozens of minor, racially charged clashes and almost 100 lynchings, writes David F. Krugler, author of "1919, The Year of Racial Violence: How African Americans Fought Back."

Scores of black men and women were killed that year in racial violence. Nobody knows how many. The official death toll, Krugler says, was more than 150 people -- the majority of whom were black -- across the country between late 1918 and 1919. The Arkansas State Archives says 200 blacks were killed in Arkansas alone over several days in September 1919.

400 years of failure

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

James Byrd Jr. (May 2, 1949 – June 7, 1998) was an African American who was murdered by three white supremacists in Jasper, Texas, on June 7, 1998. Shawn Berry, Lawrence Brewer, and John King dragged Byrd for three miles behind a pickup truck along an asphalt road

This was not 1888.  More Mental illness.  You don't lecture or tutor me  with 400 years of this white supremacist B.S.  

400 years of failure.  Surprised you are not lecturing @Horsefly and I on our ignorance of Stats.  

Well, thanks for reminding me.

3 asshats out of how many tens of millions of adult white men?

Think I can't share horrific acts by blacks committed on whites?

You really have tunnel vision.

"All KKK/Nazis were white, therefore all whites and klansmen and nazis".  REALLY stupid.

12 minutes ago, concha said:

Well, thanks for reminding me.

3 asshats out of how many tens of millions of adult white men?

Think I can't share horrific acts by blacks committed on whites?

You really have tunnel vision.

"All KKK/Nazis were white, therefore all whites and klansmen and nazis".  REALLY stupid.

Post pictures of blacks lynching whites or dragging them behind cars and see what my response is.  I like how it is always ONLY this many or that many.  Let The Byrd family know only 3 dragged him. EXCEEDINGLY STUPID.  IF YOU'RE NOT A WHITE SUPREMACIST WHAT I SAY SHOULD NOT BOTHER YOU.  IF IT DOES FUCK YOU.  

400 years of failure.  I judge one on his actions toward me and history not on his Attempts at tutelage and whataboutisms.  I'm showing 400 God Damn years of Mental Illness.  When my lady is afraid to go to the damn Movies you damn right it's a problem.

Let's open up the books.  I'm down for the challenge.  The KKK are not the only group.  That's your Grandfathers homies this is the new more slicker Brand.  They even got a spokesman in the highest office a Modern day Woodrow Wilson 

5 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Post pictures of blacks lynching whites or dragging them behind cars and see what my response is.  I like how it is always ONLY this many or that many.  Let The Byrd family know only 3 dragged him. EXCEEDINGLY STUPID.  IF YOU'RE NOT A WHITE SUPREMACIST WHAT I SAY SHOULD NOT BOTHER YOU.  IF IT DOES FUCK YOU.  

400 years of failure.  I judge one on his actions toward me and history not on his Attempts at tutelage and whataboutisms.  I'm showing 400 God Damn years of Mental Illness.  When my lady is afraid to go to the damn Movies you damn right it's a problem.

Let's open up the books.  I'm down for the challenge.  The KKK are not the only group.  That's your Grandfathers homies this is the new more slicker Brand.  They even got a spokesman in the highest office a Modern day Herbert Hoover.  

Hopefully the Byrd family is smarter than you and blames the asshats and not an entire race.  Just as I hope whites who have had unspeakable acts committed against them should not have blanket hatred of blacks.

You have turned into a really bigoted jackass, DD.

Sad to see. Truth.

• Like 1

Only 3 bombed the 18th Street Baptist Church.  Only 1 Shot MLK and Medgar.  Only one confronted Rosa Parks.  Only one shot up the AME Church in S.C.   I'm not talking about all white people. That would be ignorant.  I'm showing the 400 year history of those with this so called Mental Illness.  I'm not seeking a pat on the head.  I don't guve a damn what some forum dude thinks of me.   Pointing out facts don't make me anything but telling the Truth.  Look what MLK was called so Calling me a bigot for calling B.S. on this you can go fuck yourself.  I love Nat Turner.  😎 if you dont have this Mental Illness my post should open your damn eyes and if you do Go to hell.  

Brutalized me for 400 years and call me a bigot.  To hell with you.  My final post on this.   See ya in 90 days for prayers about Mental illness and that includes any Black men that does this mass shooting.  

Out of this 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Let's open up the books.  I'm down for the challenge.  The KKK are not the only group.  That's your Grandfathers homies this is the new more slicker Brand.  They even got a spokesman in the highest office a Modern day Woodrow Wilson 

You know nothing of my grandfathers or their "homies".

Sorry you've let this poison and consume you.

As long as there are people being born, there will be racists.  And if the truth be known, all this hand-wringing on TV and calling each other racist is making the problem 10 times worse.  Tell a young person something is horrid, and guess what they are then going to do.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bormio said:

As long as there are people being born, there will be racists.  And if the truth be known, all this hand-wringing on TV and calling each other racist is making the problem 10 times worse.  Tell a young person something is horrid, and guess what they are then going to do.

Shootings have always happened

We are entitled to our guns and it is our right to own a gun. Now if more people had them maybe there would less violence. But these morons in Washington will scream for less guns until the only people who have guns will be the ones who want to kill others. 

There has always been hate in this country. People hated the Irish immigrants. People hated the blacks. People hate Hispanics and whites. If your living your probably hated by someone. 

• Like 1