The Terrorist. El Paso mass shooting

DevilDog

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Trump delivers, if nothing else, a positive speech literally condemning white-supremacy, bigotry and hatred. And the leftist, loser-fuck-Booker condemns the speech. GFY A-hole!

too little too late....he condemned it?!...so what??...every American does...why doesn't he ACT on it?!!...make Moscow Mitch vote on the gun legislation the dems in Congress passed...all you got today was lip service read from a teleprompter...the people in Toledo know that...O.o

let's see if he condemns it at his next pep rally....:$

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

too little too late....he condemned it?!...so what??...every American does...why doesn't he ACT on it?!!...make Moscow Mitch vote on the gun legislation the dems in Congress passed...all you got today was lip service read from a teleprompter...the people in Toledo know that...O.o

let's see if he condemns it at his next pep rally....:$

How fucking dare you! Your ilk is the ones shooting people! What a fuckstick!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

. Leftists Change Shooter Patrick Crusius’s MyLife Page after Saturday Shooting from Democrat to Republican

The Walmart – Cielo Vista Mall shooter in El Paso, Texas  was identified this afternoon as Patrick Crusius from a Allen, Texas outside of Dallas. 

Washington Examiner reporter Anna Giaritelli posted the name and a photos of the alleged shooter, sourced to law enforcement, “A law enforcement official in El Paso told me the Walmart shooter is in custody. Patrick Crusius of Dallas. Just turned 21 years old this week.” [tweet] 

Patrick Crusius has a profile on MyLife.com.

MyLife is an American information brokerage founded in 2002 as Reunion.com. MyLife gathers personal information through public records and other sources to automatically generate a “MyLife Public Page” for each person, described by MyLife as a “complete Wikipedia-like biography on every American.”

At 2:46 PM today MyLife had this profile for the deranged killer Patrick Crusius.

His original profile at 2:46 said he was a registered Democrat. [image] 

At 2:50 PM leftists changed his political affiliation from Democrat to Republican. [image] 

At 2:52 his profile was changed again.

His description now says he is a Republican and QAnon member. [image] 

By Saturday night his profile includes anti-Jewish slurs and links him to Trump and Jeffrey Epstein and calls him an Evangelical Christian. [image] 

This is really horrible. [end] 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/leftists-change-shooter-patrick-crusiuss-mylife-page-after-saturday-shooting-from-democrat-to-republican/

-
screenshot via : https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/7336016.html#7336219

20 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

. Leftists Change Shooter Patrick Crusius’s MyLife Page after Saturday Shooting from Democrat to Republican

The Walmart – Cielo Vista Mall shooter in El Paso, Texas  was identified this afternoon as Patrick Crusius from a Allen, Texas outside of Dallas. 

Washington Examiner reporter Anna Giaritelli posted the name and a photos of the alleged shooter, sourced to law enforcement, “A law enforcement official in El Paso told me the Walmart shooter is in custody. Patrick Crusius of Dallas. Just turned 21 years old this week.” [tweet] 

MyLife is an American information brokerage founded in 2002 as Reunion.com. MyLife gathers personal information through public records and other sources to automatically generate a “MyLife Public Page” for each person, described by MyLife as a “complete Wikipedia-like biography on every American.”

At 2:46 PM today MyLife had this profile for the deranged killer Patrick Crusius.

At 2:50 PM leftists changed his political affiliation from Democrat to Republican. [image] 

By Saturday night his profile includes anti-Jewish slurs and links him to Trump and Jeffrey Epstein and calls him an Evangelical Christian. [image] 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/leftists-change-shooter-patrick-crusiuss-mylife-page-after-saturday-shooting-from-democrat-to-republican/

-

Never ceases to amaze me how low the left will actually go

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

-

Great post!!  Let me know when these new "facts" resurrect those killed or exonerates the killer of guilt.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Imagine trolling at a time like this on a topic like this... 

And btw you should do more thorough fact checking... The BS you've been posting is a joke... 

I was going to avoid the whole political POV of it all because in the end none of that would've changed anything... 

But given what we know about him I'd seriously hold my reservations about him being anything close to a leftist... 

This is BS Dude and you know it... 

Your tinfoil hat is on to tight..  

6 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

Disgusting! Get control of your clan members!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

Disgusting! Get control of your clan members!

I'm more disgusted with the shooter and my thoughts are with the family members.  You know, the stuff that actually matters.

but you keep up the fight, you seem to be winning with your political trolling.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Imagine trolling at a time like this on a topic like this... 

And btw you should do more thorough fact checking... The BS you've been posting is a joke... 

I was going to avoid the whole political POV of it all because in the end none of that would've changed anything... 

But given what we know about him I'd seriously hold my reservations about him being anything close to a leftist... 

This is BS Dude and you know it... 

Your tinfoil hat is on to tight..  

Typical...I’m just surprised you didn’t call me a racist! I’m sure that’s next.