The Terrorist. El Paso mass shooting

DevilDog

Nature in it`s Wisdom will even this out......As that famous line in the Matrix stated ....Humans are a plague....we are the part of the equation that doesn`t fit....and yet we are capable of understanding if we dig deeper. The problem is that it`s very easy to allow the ego to take over ...the uniquely human condition that denies our Primal/Animal side...the part of us that connects us with all other Life on this Planet. There is no ego in the Animal....Plant....Insect....Aqua world......only in the human head.

One of the biggest problems is human over-use and reliance on technology.....it is turning many humans into replicates of the machines that they so dearly use and love. It is possibly too late to turn this around......most likely Natural catastrophes of epic proportion are brewing even now.....the innocent non-human life doesn`t deserve this.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, concha said:

It must be nice picking and choosing what white supremacists say is true and what is not.

Very convenient.

Isn't that's what you're doing?  You belief some things of supremacists but think they are liars in their support of trump?

they only validate what I already believe anyways, I think trumps words are inflammatory.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

Sometimes the word just fits

Yes, it is common for people of emotion and people who are "limited" to use such language. 

Luckily I have no such limitations nor shortcomings of emotional control.

Hey, we are all different. I am sure you too have some talents. In some things.

You watching the Yankees? 

Monster shot by Judge just now.

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

Yes, it is common for people of emotion and people who are "limited" to use such language. 

Luckily I have no such limitations nor shortcomings of emotional control.

Hey, we are all different. I am sure you too have some talents. In some things.

You watching the Yankees? 

Monster shot by Judge just now.

No, this is a year to enjoy 2018, 2013, 2007 and 2004

8 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I think trumps words are inflammatory.  

My God, if they were not, he would not be so popular.

A guy takes teh time to go to  Trump show. He holds up a small sign that says, "imagrints built this country." A common American expression.

What happens? The crowd attacks him as Donny looks on and people roar with approval. 

What  a leader!

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I am shocked at how Boston is playing this year. Their lineup is ferocious. Their pitching, on paper is very good. 

NY's pitching will  leave them bridesmaids again this year. 😕

I needed a break, Boston fans have had to watch a lot of playoff games recently - and the Pats are about to start.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

Isn't that's what you're doing?  You belief some things of supremacists but think they are liars in their support of trump?

they only validate what I already believe anyways, I think trumps words are inflammatory.  

I don't deny that they support Trump, at least relative to many liberals.

I simply recognize that a supremacist douche saying he supports Trump does not make Trump a supremacist or racist also.

5 minutes ago, concha said:

I don't deny that they support Trump, at least relative to many liberals.

I simply recognize that a supremacist douche saying he supports Trump does not make Trump a supremacist or racist also.

I didn't say it made trump a racist, I said that his inflammtory comments energized extremists. 

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Well, I'm talking about the type that propel folks to go out shoot and kill others

What has Trump said to "propel" anyone to run out and shoot someone?

Was it anything like what Bernie said to that supporter of his that ambushed Republican senators?

Have any shooters actually quoted Trump statements calling for them to kill?

On 8/3/2019 at 5:34 PM, Blueliner said:

This is not a gun issue. This is not a racial issue. This not a Trump issue. This is not a past indiscretion by white people issue. This is a mental health issue. I might hate green people, but I'm not going to go shoot up a spaceship full of them and spend the rest of my days in prison thinking about what I did....just because I don't like green people. Doesn't make any damn sense. This is a mental health issue.

This is not racial? Wtf? Once again the "mental health issue"? Like my brother said, if these mass shooting were done by immigrants all hell would break loose. I took it a step further and said would do to all minorities like the japanese during ww2 and we would all be in concentration camps. Come on brother. I know you're smarter than that. This is all I'm going to say in this thread. 

• Like 2