USA Today Preseason top 25

MC Rockets

1 hour ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I agree. DLS is not Top 25 despite being the de facto #3 or #4 team in Cali. I was surprised to see USA Today omit the Spartans, as they are usually gifted a ranking in the preseason.

That just goes to show just how bad DLS will be this year. Not even USAT will rank them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, MC Rockets said:

Dude where are you getting your information from? Whatever all-star assembly you think STA has or can have, you are sadly mistaken. Just like you said, times are different from back then when in Broward county it was only STA. Now you have teams like AHP, Cardinal Gibbons, U-School, C-Madonna. STA ain't got it like you think my man!!!

Even back further it wasn't ever that way.     DFB, Ely, Miramar, Dillard, Plantation, Hallandale, Hollywood Hills,  etc the publics had talent.   Then the smaller privates started getting loaded and the publics started getting thinner.   

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kalven said:

Wow no DLS and STA is #1? Wasn't there another thread where DLS was a 14 pts favorite? I'm at awe how completely opposite this is....

It's like saying Marietta is No.1 in Georgia...and not even mentioning Lowndes !!!!!

Just makes no sense.....

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MC Rockets said:

Dude where are you getting your information from? Whatever all-star assembly you think STA has or can have, you are sadly mistaken. Just like you said, times are different from back then when in Broward county it was only STA. Now you have teams like AHP, Cardinal Gibbons, U-School, C-Madonna. STA ain't got it like you think my man!!!

Been watching this stuff forever. Those other schools are nothing like STA. STA destroyed AHP when AHP was at its peak. Gibbons is a johnny come lately. USCHOOL was Roger Harriot. I watched CM in the playoff live. They are a nice little 3A team. That's about it.

SFLA is: STA, MC, BTW, MNW, CC

7 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Been watching this stuff forever. Those other schools are nothing like STA. STA destroyed AHP when AHP was at its peak. Gibbons is a johnny come lately. USCHOOL was Roger Harriot. I watched CM in the playoff live. They are a nice little 3A team. That's about it.

👍🏾

22 minutes ago, 181pl said:

AHP’s peak wasn’t 2014.   More like the start of their run.  Still 2014 AHP is probably better than last years team or any near future teams if they don’t load up somehow.

• Like 2

On 8/7/2019 at 12:25 PM, CCBlackhatter said:

At least they left DLS off the list.

But they went full retard by including the likes of Narbonne, Saguaro, MLK, and others.

DLS would beat all three...

USAT has always been a joke when it comes to their rankings. 

Patience everyone.....The No Nonsense poll will be out after everyone gets a game under their belts.  

52 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

They are more incompetent than ESPN who didn't know the difference between IMG Academy and Jacksonville Trinity Christian

Only a moron would confuse those 2 schools 

Well, Canes is an incompetent blow-hard.  I could see him confusing those two. 

• Like 1