SFA 49 vs MC 13 F

HSFBfan

43 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Ive seen MC run on STA, SFA, Carol City, IMG, BG all with studs on their D line.    MC's D though didn't look all that great against Cedar Grove.   I guess we'll see. 

You know I am happy this is like a Knotty Family Reunion (MC) . Let's just say this is the SWAC JV Championship🤣

I am pulling for the Talented public  over the Recruited Privates.   

FAMU vs. Morgan State 

i Just checked our website and all the Knots are fired up

Image result for dreadhead laughing gif

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

All that shit y’all talked about Lee County lol y’all gone learn today 

Agreed. Lee was actually a good team & played well... Just got demoralized by a few big plays from SFA because Lee was having to execute flawlessly to score on those guys.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Agreed. Lee was actually a good team & played well... Just got demoralized by a few big plays from SFA because Lee was having to execute flawlessly to score on those guys.

A lot of football left.  Just remember that. SFA has some huge kids on both sides of the ball.  Rare for DL to be bigger than OL  But they are vastly larger. 

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

SFA was also amped up last year vs Lee.... They hadnt played a single good team all season & they let Lee have it.