STA Got Lucky, Bergen Catholic Game has Been Cancelled

imaGoodBoyNow

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

Because you're not saving $200-$300. Spirit has hidden costs for everything.

The savings are literally only enough to entice cheapskates like GardenStateBaller.

Here’s my question how much does it usually cost to send a football team cross country??? I never thought about the Carry on and checked luggage, not only do they bring all thier clothes they need , but Pads, Helmets cleats, so carry all ur equipment  it must be a fortune unless there’s a discount on school functions  

10 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I remember in 2008 when Hurricane Gustav was bearing down on NOLA John Curtis still traveled to Dallas to play Euless Trinity......many thought that was absurd, but turned out the storm was a dud for NOLA which was a blessing......Curtis kids didn't know that at the time though as they were playing when the storm hit.

https://footballfoundation.org/news/2008/9/2/_51901.aspx

Had Gustav hit as projected JT, 100 Curtis football players and 500 fans would have been stuck like chuck in Dallas a couple of weeks. 😄

JT didn't care!

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ya but frontier tickets are so cheap like 20$ shit they almost pay you to fly on thier airlines 

Newark struck a deal with Frontline airlines so starting in November You can fly frontier out of Newark 

You also forget that when you land your luggage is in a Separate location 5-10 miles from the airport so you gotta go get it... 

• Like 1

Again:  this is now projected to be a category four with landfall possibly between West Palm Beach and Melbourne.  It is projected to pass near Kissimmee/Orlando where it will still be s category 1.  If it reaches Tampa to possibly renter the Gulf it will still be a category 1.

Category 4 is catastrophic.

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

You also forget that when you land your luggage is in a Separate location 5-10 miles from the airport so you gotta go get it... 

That’s what I’m saying.. we only took charter buses to oos .. year after I graduated they started to Fly to Oos games. Like how do you even get thru security and boarding with all that equipment...

Just now, frankyjames said:

I'd lean more towards Cougar Moms more than anything. 

There's no true cougars in Folsom... 

Those are mom's in mid-life crisis that's still wanna be 18 or 20... 

Mom jeans,Ugh boots,iPhones and Talking in text lingo is not a cougar or a Milf....  I got enough of that when I was 16... 

I want me a cougar who's classy... 

Not a drama queen... 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

You should look up the crime rate in Folsom compared to anywhere in Jersey. 😉

You know why

cause all the criminals are locked up in the State Prison in your wonderful town.. lmao who gonna commit a crime next to a prison lmao 

do you you actually pay taxes to California to live next to Felons Bwhahaha

A943D22C-CEEB-408F-8CAD-9032E61EE850.jpeg

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

You know why

cause all the criminals are locked up in the State Prison in your wonderful town.. lmao who gonna commit a crime next to a prison lmao 

do you you actually pay taxes to California to live next to Felons Bwhahaha

A943D22C-CEEB-408F-8CAD-9032E61EE850.jpeg

You couldn't even sniff the surface of ever being able to afford to buy a house in Folsom. 

😎

• Haha 1