Katy v Northshore

NYHSFAN33

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

I don't think NS season is over. If they played again, NS could easily beat them by 20. NorthShore is an overall better team. I'm not going to say otherwise  based on todays game, but Katy does have better than a punchers chance if these teams played again.

Last years Duncanville team IMO was better than NS. I don't care what the outcome was due to some hailmary.

KT has motivation and its showing they put in some time in the off season.  

My point with DV last season is there were penalties that weren’t called for them at all.  Holding, PI.  The officiating could have been better 

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

LOL

A nationally televised game, in high school and the coaches are holding back?

How old are you?

Yesterday

"Us Texans love football! It's life!"

Today

"Yeah, this ESPN game is kinda like a controlled scrimmage. Not gonna show them much because we may play them again later."

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

one of the dumbest posts ever on this site

2 clown shoes stupid

It's no surprise that it's clueless Texans yet again.

These are the same kind of people who claimed that Trinity was only beating Hurst Bell by 14 back in 2008 because Coach Lineweaver was classy and didn't want to run the score up.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

59 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

You watch him play in a game and he jumps out at ya. Zach is good just not dominating or electric the few times I've seen him play. 

Milton is playing with and against average players. It's easy to stand out around those kids.

Put him on the field with more talent and I promise he wouldn't stand out as much.

That's not to say Milton isn't a great player, but you'll see what I mean when he joins UGA's back field this spring.

2 minutes ago, Champa said:

Regardless of injuries, this should wake some of these NS kids up. Maybe they started to read their own hype too much.

Katy wanted this. You can tell in their energy levels and body language on the field.

Now watch NS win this one on a hail mary lol.

Should be a wake up call regardless of outcome.  NS has some work to do.  

• Like 2