Katy v Northshore

NYHSFAN33

Just now, Horsefly said:

Mistakes that put them in 4th and very long and NS backup safety was out of position to help. One of them was for a TD.  

My point is bc NS wasn’t able to extend the lead, KT has been able to be patient running the ball, which they wouldn’t have done being down by 3-4 TDs.  

NS offense is what’s killing them, they are missing banks for sure.  

Sounds a lot like the excuses for why they didn't blow out Duncanville last year from you.

Katy hasn't gone 3 and out at all in this game that I can recall. They've been in NorthShore territory on all of their drives and have come up empty. If anyone has been fortunate in this game its been NorthShore. 

• Like 2

Just now, CODBEARD said:

Katy coaches working NS coaches at the moment. Halftime adjustments advantage Katy

They didn't really make any.

They've been banking on being consistent and wearing them down since the beginning.

In fact, they don't have any other strategies available to them. That's all they can do.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

Sounds a lot like the excuses for why they didn't blow out Duncanville last year from you.

Katy hasn't gone 3 and out at all in this game that I can recall. They've been in NorthShore territory on all of their drives and have come up empty. If anyone has been fortunate in this game its been NorthShore. 

KT is doing what they need to do.  But NS is missing key players on both sides of the ball.  The season is not over tonight, no trophies given out.  Let’s see what they do in 12-13 weeks in the playoffs.

Last year was a totally different issue with DV.

4 minutes ago, noonereal said:

#2 team in the country, what a joke.

Like always, TX gets ranking for crowd sizes, band members, and pageantry. Not for the quality of their football. 

A lot of you need to remember something. North Shore and Katy will see each other in the playoffs. Neither coach is going to throw the kitchen sink at the other tonight.

Might I add, especially Katy.

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

KT is doing what they need to do.  But NS is missing key players on both sides of the ball.  The season is not over tonight, no trophies given out.  Let’s see what they do in 12-13 weeks in the playoffs.

Last year was a totally different issue with DV.

I don't think NS season is over. If they played again, NS could easily beat them by 20. NorthShore is an overall better team. I'm not going to say otherwise  based on todays game, but Katy does have better than a punchers chance if these teams played again.

Last years Duncanville team IMO was better than NS. I don't care what the outcome was due to some hailmary.

• Like 2

Just now, SeaShells21 said:

A lot of you need to remember something. North Shore and Katy will see each other in the playoffs. Neither coach is going to throw the kitchen sink at the other tonight.

LOL

A nationally televised game, in high school and the coaches are holding back?

How old are you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, SeaShells21 said:

Katy is playing Katy football today. Run, run, and PA. They're not going to go 4 and 5 wides in the playoffs.

• Like 1