Dormant Football series you'd like to see return.

What football series would you like to see get revived... 

I have a fairly medium sized list...

Buford vs Tucker... 

Mceachern vs Roswell- Roswell leads 9-5-1

Colquitt vs Northside WR- Northside leads 4-0 

Camden vs Northside WR-Tied 2-2  

Northside WR vs Lowndes-Northside leads 9-7 

Lowndes vs Roswell-Both of these teams have scheduled each other alot recently this is a recent rivalry but they stopped in 2014 due to region realignment. Lowndes leads 5-2. 

Roswell vs Tucker

50 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Buford vs Tucker... 

Lowndes vs Roswell-Both of these teams have scheduled each other alot recently this is a recent rivalry but they stopped in 2014 due to region realignment. Lowndes leads 5-2. 

Roswell vs Tucker

I don't think NSWR wants any of Colquitt these days, but, a game or two to prove that would be ok.

I kind of enjoyed the Colquitt-Tucker game last season, and the back half of a home and home is on for this season... Looking forward to that. Maybe we can make this a new series/rivalry. 

BTW( Miami,FL)is 4-6 vs GA all time... 

Did some brushing throygh the Historian site recently... 

Vs Northside WR 0-1 lost 34-7

Vs Colquitt County/Moultrie  HS for Black Youth 0-1 got blanked... idk the exact score but ironically it was in Miami and it wasnt low scoring...

Vs Norcross W.

Vs Brooks (Quitman,GA) 2-1. 

Vs Lucy Laney (Augusta GA) 1-2

And they played a Savannah school.... 

The Historian site is down I need to go back and look....

5 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I don't think NSWR wants any of Colquitt these days, but, a game or two to prove that would be ok.

I kind of enjoyed the Colquitt-Tucker game last season, and the back half of a home and home is on for this season... Looking forward to that. Maybe we can make this a new series/rivalry. 

There where actually talks awhile back about Northside and how they got dropped down.... 

Apparently the BOE is responsible for it... 

As Northside apparently didnt want to drop they wanted to stay in the highest class...

14 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Buford vs Tucker... 

Roswell vs Tucker

SAAAAY WHAAAAT? Northside ain't beat MOULTRIE/Colquitt but TWICE! And we was ROBBED by the Three Downers, in 2009!

14 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The schedule says that Tucker returns to Moultrie!

15 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Buford vs Tucker... 

Roswell vs Tucker

Parkview at COLQUITT, Parkview at COLQUITT, Parkview at COLQUITT!

8 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

There where actually talks awhile back about Northside and how they got dropped down.... 

Apparently the BOE is responsible for it... 

As Northside apparently didnt want to drop they wanted to stay in the highest class...

Bull Shit.....

Rufus>>

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Bull Shit.....

Rufus>>

Agree!!!

Notthside is most likely peeved right now because Valdosta dropped and have stolen that thunder. Northside loved it down there in the "bush leagues" where they look awfully strong. 

That's kinda like this Cartersville thing we have going on too. They need to play some Lowndes, Roswell, Grayson etc. to prove they deserve to rank better than some of the class 7A schools.

19 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Agree!!!

Notthside is most likely peeved right now because Valdosta dropped and have stolen that thunder. Northside loved it down there in the "bush leagues" where they look awfully strong. 

That's kinda like this Cartersville thing we have going on too. They need to play some Lowndes, Roswell, Grayson etc. to prove they deserve to rank better than some of the class 7A schools.

Cartersville dodged that 3% rule.... Still trying to figure out how it hit Carrollton but not Cartersville.... 

Also I dont see why they dropped to begin with... 

Northside WR was a good team when they played in the highest class... they had the talent and the coaching and they still do... 

So why did they drop down?.... 

14 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Cartersville dodged that 3% rule.... Still trying to figure out how it hit Carrollton but not Cartersville.... 

Also I dont see why they dropped to begin with... 

Northside WR was a good team when they played in the highest class... they had the talent and the coaching and they still do... 

So why did they drop down?.... 

They didn't really drop down did they? I thought they actually moved up from 5 to 6A while the other schools population grew enough to create a 7A.  

Seems like in the 90's NSWR was maybe 3A or 4A while Colquitt was 4A, but, Colquitt and the other schools grew faster and then NSWR always was one classification back. 

They have the second school up there so they aren't growing as fast or something.

I'm not 100 percent on that and don't have time right now to research and back it up, so take that with a grain of salt. It's something along those lines though. 

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

They didn't really drop down did they? I thought they actually moved up from 5 to 6A while the other schools population grew enough to create a 7A.  

Seems like in the 90's NSWR was maybe 3A or 4A while Colquitt was 4A, but, Colquitt and the other schools grew faster and then NSWR always was one classification back. 

They have the second school up there so they aren't growing as fast or something.

I'm not 100 percent on that and don't have time right now to research amd back it up, so take that with a grain of salt. It's something along those lines though. 

When Northside 1st opened they where in the highest class... 

In the 90s they where in 3A in 95 they mived up to 4A and where added into the Columbus schools region.... 

This is when Lowndes and Northside WR would start butting heads... 

Idk how Colquitt managed to dodge Northside WR.... 

Colquitt has played them the least out of everyone in the region.... 

Northside WR 7-4 vs Tift

9-7 vs Lowndes

3-8 vs Valdosta 

2-2 vs Camden

5-0 vs Lee 

But Colquitt has only played them twice...