OT: Mitch Trubisky

ATLien12x

How in the hell did this guy get drafted #2 overall? Three year backup at North Carolina. 

Tonight may have been the worst performance I’ve ever seen in an NFL Thursday opener. Remember a few years ago when the Patriots - Chiefs made us all excited? 

Yikes. Chicago needs to find their quarterback. This guy isn’t it. I mean GREEN BAY?!! Three points. Holy cow 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

How in the hell did this guy get drafted #2 overall? Three year backup at North Carolina. 

Tonight may have been the worst performance I’ve ever seen in an NFL Thursday opener. Remember a few years ago when the Patriots - Chiefs made us all excited? 

Yikes. Chicago needs to find their quarterback. This guy isn’t it. I mean GREEN BAY?!! Three points. Holy cow 

Dude Fing killed me in one of my leagues (team pick, I’d never pick that guy).

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Watching Trubiski last night had me thinking.....................................

How is Kaepernick not in the league!?????????????? Dude is better than every back up in the NFL and even some starters!

These dudes like Trubiski are total jokes!

As a 49er fan I can tell you that Kap was starting to suck too.

1 minute ago, nptb17 said:

As a 49er fan I can tell you that Kap was starting to suck too.

Agreed to some extent. However, within context, he was on the worst team in football, worst offensive line, and not 1 WR you could even name.

Despite that- I think he is head and shoulders above what some of these teams are throwing out there at QB now!

Just now, frankyjames said:

Agreed to some extent. However, within context, he was on the worst team in football, worst offensive line, and not 1 WR you could even name.

Despite that- I think he is head and shoulders above what some of these teams are throwing out there at QB now!

At the time he definitely was better than everyone's backup.  He has been out of the league now, what 3 years.  

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Colin Kaepernick’s reported girlfriend tweeted out pictures Wednesday that appear to compare Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti and Ray Lewis to a slave owner and slave.

This comes after an ESPN report that Ravens head coach John Harbaugh and general manager Ozzie Newsome support signing Kaepernick, but Bisciotti was against the signing.

Lewis also posted a video on Twitter suggesting Kaepernick should keep his activism private.

Nessa Diab is a New York City radio DJ and regular on MTV’s Girl Code.

The picture she tweeted shows Lewis with his arms around Bisciotti, along with a picture of Samuel L. Jackson with his arms around Leonardo Dicaprio from the movie “Django Unchained,” in which Dicaprio was a slave owner and Jackson was his house slave.