Ohhh well, Our MNC chase is over, time to Regroup and get Ready for the Regular season and take Home that State championship at MetLife

imaGoodBoyNow

14 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You never had a chase.Β 

Everyone knew it. Not hating. Just calling it as it is.Β 

Β 

We all should probably just permanently log off until those So Cal teams kill each other off completely.Β 

Β 

We can start a knitting forum or needle point to keep busy in the meantime.Β 

2117734871_giphy(1).gif.a9822d87896996672532184d9ae42545.gif

Β 

Your nuts if we never had a chance . They were top in most polls . If they had beaten SFA and the other 2 oos and then Go undefeated in BNU and win states, ur crazy if they wouldn’t be in consideration ,,,, like that 2015 MNC team, all it takes is one poll to be a MNCΒ 

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Your nuts if we never had a chance . They were top in most polls . If they had beaten SFA and the other 2 oos and then Go undefeated in BNU and win states, ur crazy if they wouldn’t be in considerationΒ 

Whatever helps you sleep at night.Β 

Here's a pattern for your first cross stitch-needlepoint project.

90233341c4b7f3d7a41de129a4ece70c.jpg.5430f21b80f8b20de51bb2aaa1c6e22a.jpg

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Whatever helps you sleep at night.Β 

Here's a pattern for your first cross stitch-needlepoint project.

90233341c4b7f3d7a41de129a4ece70c.jpg.5430f21b80f8b20de51bb2aaa1c6e22a.jpg

Just how your MNC chase ended with the loss to ValDookie, How you coming, especially from a team that won a MNCΒ 

Β 

cmon now ur better than that

Β 

Β 

im sure @GardenStateBaller Would back me up on this

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Just how your MNC chase ended with the loss to ValDookie, How you coming, especially from a team that won a MNCΒ 

Β 

cmon now ur better than that

Β 

Β 

im sure @GardenStateBaller Would back me up on this

I never had any little bit of a thought about an MNC for anyone outside of about 5 teams this year.Β 

It's all but in the bag now just like when the season started.Β 

Β 

My Packers and your Green Knights weren't one of the five.Β 

It would have been amazing for either to finish in the top ten had they both won out completely. I guess there is still a top 25 shot for my Pack, and outside shot at top ten for your guys.Β 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I never had any little bit of a thought about an MNC for anyone outside of about 5 teams this year.Β 

It's all but in the bag now just like when the season started.Β 

Β 

My Packers and your Green Knights weren't one of the five.Β 

It would have been amazing for either to finish in the top ten had they both won out completely. I guess there is still a top 25 shot for my Pack, and outside shot at top ten for your guys.Β 

They were top 4 in The HSFB poll this week so if my math is still on point 4 is within top 5... my math can be off on that

• Haha 1

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

They were top 4 in The HSFB poll this week so if my math is still on point 4 is within top 5... my math can be off on that

It wasn't in the tea leaves bro. I understand where they were, but, it was easy to read the leaves before the season even started.Β 

It's all good though. Kinda helps a guy get back to the basics imo. No sense in chasing the dragon.Β 

Win the day each and every day. Win state. Everything else is outside of your control anyway.Β Β 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Your nuts if we never had a chance . They were top in most polls . If they had beaten SFA and the other 2 oos and then Go undefeated in BNU and win states, ur crazy if they wouldn’t be in consideration ,,,, like that 2015 MNC team, all it takes is one poll to be a MNCΒ 

You were delusional.Β  Assisted by the LAZY polls to which provided false hope.Β  SJR was never truly a Top 20 team.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

We are now nothing more than TX.Β :(

You guys have been aΒ stinking pile of heap for a while just too stupid to know it.

This outcome was expected from those of us without blinders. Β it was the delusional NJ fans that thought you trulyΒ had a top 10 team. Β 

Are you all still legit in basketball or is that dwindling too?

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You guys have been aΒ stinking pile of heap for a while just too stupid to know it.

This outcome was expected from those of us without blinders. Β it was the delusional NJ fans that thought you trulyΒ had a top 10 team. Β 

Are you all still legit in basketball or is that dwindling too?

πŸ˜‚ Β don’t need any chatter from Safe Space SallyΒ 

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You all played SFA at HOMEΒ jackass and lost, scored zero points. Β 

St joes looked like a team with their feet in cement. Β Slow as hell

Β 

22 hours ago, Horsefly said:

You’re in a Texas game thread acting a fool. Β Do you see me in NJ threads acting like an ass?

And it’s β€œhypocrite”

Β 

EB3847E0-EBED-42BE-B6F4-D9969A7D9B1F.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Nors a smart dudeΒ 

Β 

if he thinks out of 800 Texas teamsΒ 0.125% Β Β Of those teams Β played atleast one tough game this year, why ridicule the guy for stating facts

πŸ˜‚. Nor is a loonΒ thatΒ doesn’t watch games. Β 

He enviesΒ Texas which is why he randomly brings up the state in a thread talking about your loss to SFA. (Always talking about our attendanceΒ size and stadiums. Β It irritates him) Β 

GSB use to be ignorant like you and Nor until he cameΒ and watched a game. Β He’s now a believer. Β 

12 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

That was never going to happen.

No one, outside of EXTREMEΒ homers, ever gave SJR a seconds thought when talking about the MNC.

36 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Nors a smart dudeΒ 

Β 

if he thinks out of 800 Texas teamsΒ 0.125% Β Β Of those teams Β played atleast one tough game this year, why ridicule the guy for stating facts

NOR is the love child of DraegerFrog, Canes, and Block.

Dont ask me how 3 people have a child together.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

That was never going to happen.

No one, outside of EXTREMEΒ homers, ever gave SJR a seconds thought when talking about the MNC.

Your telling me if they beat SFA went to California and beat a top 7 cali team Go undefeated in the BNU and win states??

Β 

yall trippin if you don’t think Jeff Fisher would give the Nod, seasons not halfway over , you don’t know if MD and SJB loses a game