"lock him up"...

DBP66

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

He is responsible for more than 3000 deaths sir.

on one morning in the USA?

4 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

You can bet your ass if it was a lib in office, we would still be hearing about it and you know it.

Sorry, I am not buying the conspiracy stuff. 

It's not just politics, I don't do conspiracy theories, in any subject. I gave them up decades ago.

Just now, Blueliner said:

He's not spoofing anyone clownboy. The point is that HE is the only one saying it, dummy. Nobody else is. Oh...and your "whistleblower" is being exposed as a dumbshit ….like you. Yet another faceplant for you. 🤣

giphy.gif

whistle blower??...LOL...we're way past the whistle blower...have you been paying attention??...you haven't heard the hearings that confirm Trump's pro-quid-quo??...Taylor's testimony?? and the first hand testimony yesterday from the Officer sank Trump's sinking ship...

he lied again...tried covering it up...got caught...and that's what a MAJORITY of REAL Americans know...😉..faceplant??..LOL..sure Blueballs...how's life in Cali.??...one frustrated dude ^.

4 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

No I would not. When obie told Putnam now I can work with you. Did you think it was a crime? I didnt. I dont believe Trump committed a crime. Once again if a lib was in office you wouldn't either. 

To answer your question about a thief breaking into my house. I blow his fucking head off with my AR15 I now own. No more thief, my jewelry is safe

I am more apt to be biased against a liberal than a republican. Trump is not a republican, not even close. He is a....

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

what you missed was a Trump poster claiming W.S. tickets cost $1,255.00 but but but but but  but …..but...🤡

Somehow I think you missed your 🤡 goalpost.....

giphy.gif

figures you would...when you talk baseball on a football forum....

and only  express orange love when it comes to politics...🤣

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

whistle blower??...LOL...we're way past the whistle blower...have you been paying attention??...you haven't heard the hearings that confirm Trump's pro-quid-quo??...Taylor's testimony?? and the first hand testimony yesterday from the Officer sank Trump's sinking ship...

he lied again...tried covering it up...got caught...and that's what a MAJORITY of REAL Americans know...😉..faceplant??..LOL..sure Blueballs...how's life in Cali.??...one frustrated dude ^.

Simple. Fake news. Hope this helps. 

4 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Neither did Trump. He asked them to investigate what went on during the Obama/Biden presidency.

he asked them to investigate Biden...his political opponent...while he was holding TAXPAYER money from them that Congress appropriated for them...and the transcript confirms that.. "I need you to do me a favor"....and if you don't you're not getting any $$...and he didn't release the money until 9-11-19..when the story of the whistle blower was breaking...he got caught in a whooper of a lie and it may cost him his job..when your the leader of our country and ask a foreign country to interfere in our election you need to pack you bags and go hide in disgrace IMO...he's a traitor...in every sense of the word....while his clown posse wave American flags and cheer him on..SAD times in America...

• Like 1

The same thing that happened during the Clinton impeachment is happening now.  The public is slowly moving the goalposts.  They are getting used to hearing what supposedly happened and their response is cleaving along partisan lines.  Once the public makes up its mind on this, their opinion is very hard to change.  Dems are about to be disappointed again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

he asked them to investigate Biden...his political opponent...while he was holding TAXPAYER money from them that Congress appropriated for them...and the transcript confirms that.. "I need you to do me a favor"....and if you don't you're not getting any $$...and he didn't release the money until 9-11-19..when the story of the whistle blower was breaking...he got caught in a whooper of a lie and it may cost him his job..when your the leader of our country and ask a foreign country to interfere in our election you need to pack you bags and go hide in disgrace IMO...he's a traitor...in every sense of the word....while his clown posse wave American flags and cheer him on..SAD times in America...

you are just like that kid that hopes and prays for a shiny new bike on Christmas morning and then when you run to the tree in your little jammy onesies there's no bike. Merry Christmas!

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

you are just like that kid that hopes and prays for a shiny new bike on Christmas morning and then when you run to the tree in your little jammy onesies there's no bike. Merry Christmas!

and you're just a silly fool full of denial...everything I posted is factual mam...:$

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

LOL.."fake news" huh?!?!...it's nice when  you can pull that card out of your back pocket whenever reality doesn't agree with Trump's lies...what sad crew you Trump clowns are...😔

It’s not nice. It’s easy...since the left lies, cheats, corrupts, is unethical, immoral, and un-American  24/7/365. Hope this clarifies.

• Haha 1