"lock him up"...

DBP66

13 minutes ago, noonereal said:

So you believe that Baseball is a left wing sport. Got it.

God Bless. 

I think baseball has all sorts of fans...

I also think fans and non-fans have a tendency to cheer and boo...

So it appears your conjecture is 100% wrong again...

so booo hooo to you toooo...🤣

PS...still waiting on your explanation of how you are silly enough to argue that "mainstream America"  gets to spend thousands to go to World series games....time for you to pony up there.. since that's the horse you seem to be riding....(other than 66 lolol)...  

23 hours ago, World Citizen said:

You are without a doubt the biggest POS I have ever had the displeasure to encounter.  There is not a single person who you wouldn't want to kill just because of their political leanings.  A patriot and decorated veteran simply tells the truth and you want him dead.  Coward.

You are in serious need of professional help and I hope you get it.  You brain is not working right.  You have stated that you want your parents killled, handicapped kids, those seeking asylum, anybody on the left or even the right who simply disagrees with Trump.  I'm sure I left somebody out but the point is that you need help.  Maybe someone will tell you because you are too much of a sensitive pussy who blocks anybody who doesn't think like you.  

How does he keep falling for those fake "Breaking News" tweets and posts?  Lol.  

8 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

Hmmm, so you think the average Joe can afford season tickets or even individual tickets to the World Series?!?! Smdh...fucking elitist asshats!

Oh, so let me understand, all organized sport, not just baseball are "fronts" for left wing organizations?

Dude, this is one pathetic response from you. Try this, grow the fuck up. 

Accept the fact that teh average American does not go to Trump rallies and that main stream America is not happy with the clown you worship. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

It was good that it happened. It reminded us all that Trump's crowds are the radical right and that main stream America, Baseball, mom and apple pie, disapprove of the bitch. 

Far right. Extremists....Too funny, noon. Somehow I think that you're smart enough to not buy the BS that you're spewing today. Trump crowds ARE AMERICA between NY and CA...you know...that place where baseball, hotdogs, and apple pie originated. That place, other than NY and Boston, where are all of the really great baseball towns are. You will see the results of that fact come Nov '20.

#bloodbath

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Oh, so let me understand, all organized sport, not just baseball are "fronts" for left wing organizations?

Accept the fact that teh average American does not go to Trump rallies and that main stream America is not happy with the clown you worship. 

He didn't say any of this, noon. It's all just BS rhetoric from you. All the more reason to despise the left in it's current state.

You're welcome. 

18 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

How does he keep falling for those fake "Breaking News" tweets and posts?  Lol.  

He keeps bad mouthing those who are decorated military and wants them to be hanged.  I'm just sick of it.  Everybody should be calling that coward on his trashing of the military.  

He falls for whatever they tell him to fall for.  

But I stooped to his level and I'm worse for it.  Dang it.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

He keeps bad mouthing those who are decorated military and wants them to be hanged.  I'm just sick of it.  Everybody should be calling that coward on his trashing of the military.  

What's scary is there are many like him out there.  Just fall for every tweet or fake postings that are out there and they are obviously unstable.  Sad really.  Obviously we have many on this side of the site as well.  God help them. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Nooner losing his mind today ( what’s left of it), as he would tell us good conservatives on here. Lot of “Trumpisams” coming from the old timer today...

He is! He knows that the left is backed into a corner AND has no platform to run on, has been unethical liars in every sense of the words, and has nothing on Trump. But he is a Never Trumper....sooooo he's going to resort to insulting the Prez (shock...and original🤣), resort to insulting us, and twist to what others are saying simply to argue.  

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Relax....

Halloween is on it's way...

and all this "lock'em up" stuff is getting the kiddies all excited...

See the source image

go figure…..

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

ESPN is, for sure

• Like 1

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

How dare he call out a liberal General. Atleast your very consistant. When General Mathis was and is being attacked relentlessy you have been quick to his defense... oh wait you havent.

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

What's scary is there are many like him out there.  Just fall for every tweet or fake postings that are out there and they are obviously unstable.  Sad really.  Obviously we have many on this side of the site as well.  God help them. 

I find it just as scary that you guys eat up everything the media tells you as well. You guys dont even take the time and try to find the truth. If you did you would know the way this impeachment has gone is total BS. You would see that way the media covered the death of baghdadi or lack of coverage compared to Bin laden was a discrace. You had the WaPo calling him an Religious Scholar. Not one of you guys stepped up and said that it was wrong. You guys hate President Trump more then you love America bro

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I find it just as scary that you guys eat up everything the media tells you as well. You guys dont even take the time and try to find the truth. If you did you would know the way this impeachment has gone is total BS. You would see that way the media covered the death of baghdadi or lack of coverage compared to Bin laden was a discrace. You had the WaPo calling him an Religious Scholar. Not one of you guys stepped up and said that it was wrong. You guys hate President Trump more then you love America bro

With all respect, no one knew this guys name, you did not even use it just now. Everyone knew Bin laden. He killed 3,000 Americans on our soil in one morning. Apples and rutabagas. 

Conformation bias works both ways. IMHO you are looking for a conspiracy that is just not there. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Not you guys.  Like I have said before, no matter what the source is (CNN, FOX, ABC whoever) I always do my research to get both sides point of view, then I make my own.  I'm no sucker.  You don't see me on here posting false tweets or "breaking news" unless I have fully vetted it.  Lets be real.  Do you think its ok for a prez to ask another country to investigate one of ours?  Not only did he say it on the call, but also double downed on it on the south lawn as well.  

• Thanks 1