"lock him up"...

DBP66

20 minutes ago, noonereal said:

With all respect, no one knew this guys name, you did not even use it just now. Everyone knew Bin laden. He killed 3,000 Americans on our soil in one morning. Apples and rutabagas. 

Conformation bias works both ways. IMHO you are looking for a conspiracy that is just not there. 

If you were paying attention everyone new who Baghdadi was. He was a ruthless rapist and killer. He was the most wanted man in the world. Not just by the US. Im sure you have seen the countless vids of decaptitations and men burning in cages? That was badhdadi. He created ISIS for damn sake.

It is very sad bro that you had no idea who this guy was. 

3 hours ago, Troll said:

Hey that's great !!! ….but.....lol....

I don't think you even read the thread 🤔 wasn't there several pages of 66 getting schoooooled booo hooo on how a World Series crowd IS NOT by any means your average joe eating apple pie???   I mean I just skimmed it, as 66 getting clubbed like a baby seal gets boring...🙄

Maybe you could check it out and let me know how you came up with your fantastic response 🤣 ….

...at such an opportune time 🤣🤣🤣 

what you missed was a Trump poster claiming W.S. tickets cost $1,255.00 but he failed to mention the was RE-SALE price to make it seem like average Americans don't go to play-off games (the average price is much lower).....just "liberals" who can afford it? (you neo-cons are broke?)...and you agree I guess and call that a "clubbing"??...LOL..you Trumpers are silly crew...🤡

10 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Not you guys.  Like I have said before, no matter what the source is (CNN, FOX, ABC whoever) I always do my research to get both sides point of view, then I make my own.  I'm no sucker.  You don't see me on here posting false tweets or "breaking news" unless I have fully vetted it.  Lets be real.  Do you think its ok for a prez to ask another country to investigate one of ours?  Not only did he say it on the call, but also double downed on it on the south lawn as well.  

I honestly dont think anything he said was wrong. I also dont think he is the first President to do this. He is for sure not the first politician to do it. You had VP Biden also out of his mouth confessing to doing it. You had 3 Democrats go to Ukrain and threaten to with hold aid if they didnt cooperate with the Mueller investigation. Seriously bro come on

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

If you were paying attention everyone new who Baghdadi was. He was a ruthless rapist and killer. He was the most wanted man in the world. Not just by the US. Im sure you have seen the countless vids of decaptitations and men burning in cages? That was badhdadi. He created ISIS for damn sake.

It is very sad bro that you had no idea who this guy was. 

I repeat, he did not kill 3,000 plus Americans on one beautiful morning on our soil. 

You reference all his crimes outside the USA, is not Trumpism all about isolationism? You can't have it both ways. 

Trump did something for teh poor people in the middle east? LOL, you don't believe that for a second. 

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I honestly dont think anything he said was wrong. I also dont think he is the first President to do this

If I break into your home and steal you jewelry, is it OK because I was not the first person to break in? 

A crime is a crime.

Had Obie said the same thing you would have thought it a crime. 

Do you support an imperial presidency? Because that is what is happening. It's not just this that or the other thing, it is everything. 

He should have been removed for blowing Putin. That was an obvious. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

Iron, I will buy you the damned pizza 66 owes you! Just shut the fuck up!!!!!!!!

Kinchley's or Pizza Town, your choice.  PM me. 

66 owes no one a pie...but Tex..Ironmam..Mdj33 seem to think I do...but all three clowns have no clue what the bet was about?!!..humm...yet they want to talk about it??..strange if you ask me??...but i know they're a frustrated crew and love to try and get under my skin with their silly claim when they have nothing of substance to argue(which is most of the time)....they act just like you would expect a Trumper to act like...facts be dammed...🙄

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

what you missed was a Trump poster claiming W.S. tickets cost $1,255.00 but he failed to mention the was RE-SALE price to make it seem like average Americans don't go to play-off games (the average price is much lower).....just "liberals" who can afford it? (you neo-cons are broke?)...and you agree I guess and call that a "clubbing"??...LOL..you Trumpers are silly crew...🤡

Why even bother with that kind of nonsense?

Baseball is an elitist liberal sport.  It is absolutely unbelievable what these folks are selling. Make's a bridge in Brooklyn look like a reasonable purchase. 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Why even bother with that kind of nonsense?

Baseball is an elitist liberal sport.  It is absolutely unbelievable what these folks are selling. Make a bridge in Brooklyn look like a reasonable purchase. 

"Baseball is an elitist liberal sport" You said it. Not us. You should be happy that 66 liked your ridiculous post. It's fitting. 

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

he was spoofing you clowns...but you too dumb to understand Blueballs...🤡

He's not spoofing anyone clownboy. The point is that HE is the only one saying it, dummy. Nobody else is. Oh...and your "whistleblower" is being exposed as a dumbshit never trumper….like you. Yet another faceplant for you. 🤣

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

I repeat, he did not kill 3,000 plus Americans on one beautiful morning on our soil. 

You reference all his crimes outside the USA, is not Trumpism all about isolationism? You can't have it both ways. 

Trump did something for teh poor people in the middle east? LOL, you don't believe that for a second. 

He is responsible for more than 3000 deaths sir.

I believe he did for America and the world. Baghdadi's death was celebrated everywhere but here. You can bet your ass if it was a lib in office, we would still be hearing about it and you know it.

• Thanks 2

So ESPN is a front for liberal activists? 

Good to know. Next time I am at their office in Bristol I'll first learn the secret liberal handshake. 

Good fuckin' grief. 

Come on Bormio, you are not a mindless fool like a few who post here. 

They won’t let you in on it - you are not a liberal, remember  ....

• Haha 3

Just now, thc6795 said:

He is responsible for more than 3000 deaths sir.

I believe he did for America and the world. Baghdadi's death was celebrated everywhere but here. You can bet your ass if it was a lib in office, we would still be hearing about it and you know it.

That evil POS was twice as brutal as OBL. World wide, it's not even close in the amount of death, torture, mayhem, mutilation, and rape that now-dead f**k committed on people. You're right...everyone around the globe is celebrating except for us. Well half of us are anyways.

• Like 2

If I break into your home and steal you jewelry, is it OK because I was not the first person to break in? 

A crime is a crime.

Had Obie said the same thing you would have thought it a crime. 

Do you support an imperial presidency? Because that is what is happening. It's not just this that or the other thing, it is everything. 

He should have been removed for blowing Putin. That was an obvious. 

No I would not. When obie told Putnam now I can work with you. Did you think it was a crime? I didnt. I dont believe Trump committed a crime. Once again if a lib was in office you wouldn't either. 

To answer your question about a thief breaking into my house. I blow his fucking head off with my AR15 I now own. No more thief, my jewelry is safe

• Like 3