NO STREAM FOR COLQUITT LOWNDES TONIGHT

94Packer

4 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

You can thank the Lowndes AD for this one. The game had not completely sold out as of today so they are choosing not to allow streaming of the game. I'll be at the game but I know it sucks as a lot of people wanted to watch it that can't be there.

So I can sue NFHS? There selling streams their not showing 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 94Packer said:

If its any consolation here is a link to some of the greatest play by play action for the game tonight you will ever hear. Kickoff is at 8:00 EST

http://www.cruisin94.com/

Greatest play by play?  It's hard to understand have of what they are saying and in between the bitching about calls and non calls for colcuts absolutely makes it hard to follow.  Even for homers. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Greatest play by play?  It's hard to understand have of what they are saying and in between the bitching about calls and non calls for colcuts absolutely makes it hard to follow.  Even for homers. 

I mean I can’t complain, ever listen to Bergen’s commentator, god it’s like peeling your finger nails off your hands

its brutal, you know it’s bad when you got the radio on Mute

but yah the packer commentators wouldn’t be as bad if they didn’t spend %70 of Game Bashing the Refs

• Haha 1

Man if y’all think Colquitt’s commentators are rough on penalties take a listen to KixCountry in Valdosta tonight when the Packers take the lead :D 

Darrell and Durwood do a really good job and they’re extremely fair to the opposing team. They have no issue giving credit where it’s due. Some of y’all didn’t have to listen to that John Curtis crew earlier in the season and it shows 🤷🏻‍♂️ Of course they pull for Colquitt as does the radio team for any program. Really like those two. PS if you’ve ever watched any NFHS Colquitt game in the last 10 years, congrats you listened to the Crusin 94 team. They’re a good broadcast team 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

20 minutes to the kick off: The Colquitt/visitor  side is pretty packed already, and the home side is filling up. I ain't buying on the story that they didn't expect a sell out so they wouldn't stream. 

I call bullshit. xD

Same. Lowndes has never allowed streaming unless ESPN picks up the Winnersville Classic.