CFB Playoff discussion

ATLien12x

LSU at Alabama   

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

6 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Not true. Doubt theyd pass Bama IMO. No sane person would put Utah in over a 1 loss Alabama, with that 1 loss being to #1 LSU 46-41.

You guys sleeping on UGA are wrong. We match up ok vs LSU. We have a far superior defense to Alabama. And LSUs D isnt that strong... My point, Georgia is a tougher matchup for LSU than Bama. 

I was high on LSU this year before any of the bandwagoners that now believe all because they beat Bama... But LSU has looked very beatable.

The only thing Alabama has going for them is a good loss to LSU and maybe a decent win over a 4 loss AU. That is no where close to bring good enough. The SEC is weak as fuck this yr.

The Utes/Oregon conference champs will get in over bama.

GA will have their hands full this weekend.

5 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

a decent win over a 4 loss AU. That is no where close to bring good enough. The SEC is weak as fuck this yr.

Yet that four loss Auburn team beat the Pac 12’s best team in Texas. A true freshman QB taking his first snaps vs a projected first round pick. And the frosh won. Yikes. The PAC 12 must REAAAAALLLY SUCK (and they do) 

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

Yet that four loss Auburn team beat the Pac 12’s best team in Texas. A true freshman QB taking his first snaps vs a projected first round pick. And the frosh won. Yikes. The PAC 12 must REAAAAALLLY SUCK (and they do) 

Auburn is going to beat Alabama too.  

5 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

bet

We can do cash, profile bets, loser stays off awhile, charity etc. IDC. Pick your poison. 

Bo Nix and that shitty offense isn’t beating Alabama. They’re not Oregon. They don’t trail five loss teams on the final snap of the game like the Ducks. The Tide rolled up 52 on that “good” defense last year. And this year they only need half that to win against one of the worst QBs in the SEC

8 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Utes kick the shit out of over rated bama. Again. 

Ole miss scores 31 at bama against that over rated d. Ole miss can only score 20 on CA. Utes took CA to the woodshed.

We can do cash, profile bets, loser stays off awhile, charity etc. IDC. Pick your poison. 

Bo Nix and that shitty offense isn’t beating Alabama. The Tide rolled up 52 on that “good” defense last year. And this year they only need half that to win

Cash or posting privs will do.  Do you have venmo?

2 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Bo Nix and that shitty offense isn’t beating Alabama. They’re not Oregon. They don’t trail five loss teams on the final snap of the game like the Ducks. The Tide rolled up 52 on that “good” defense last year. And this year they only need half that to win

If ole miss can score 31 against that incredible defense AU will be fine

10 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Ole miss scores 31 at bama against that over rated d. Ole miss can only score 20 on CA. 

It was 38-10 at halftime. Alabama led Ole Miss 52-17 with 5:29 left in the THIRD QUARTER. 

Ole Miss gained 27 first downs and 525 yards on Cal. They moved the ball up and down the field on that shitty defense. 

Congrats, the Cal Starters played better in California than Alabama’s 3rd stringers

320BAA58-AA91-46E0-AB45-537CD2686464.jpeg

A84C954F-7015-4890-A5CC-FF3B1D27727A.jpeg

10 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

If ole miss can score 31 against that incredible defense AU will be fine

38-10 lead at halftime. 52-17 with 5:29 in the third quarter. Backups played the rest of the game. I know that’s not normal in PAC 12 country since all of those teams suck equally, but it’s frequent for the better teams to play the shittier kids in blowouts. 

Alabama’s backup defense is not very good this year. Their starters have been fine in every game not named LSU. I’d imagine they’ll be playing the starters against Auburn. You know, since they beat the PAC 12 champion and all

Yeah I have Venmo! We can do that. Just don’t make an unrealistic bet like @thc6795 and then back out of it and change the subject when asked to pony up. (I don’t think you will though so we’re good) 

Come on young fella.  I've been on these boards as long as anyone and I stick to my word.  I'm taking those 8 points too.

53 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Utes will beat Oregon.  Utes defense is legit. Running game is strong. 

For what it's worth, Utah beat Wazzu by 25 and Oregon went life and death with Wazzu and won at the end. Now that doesn't necessarily mean that Utah is automatically better than Oregon, but that's something that you have to take into consideration. Just like Kirk Herbstreit said this evening: IF the pac12 winner wants to get in the playoff, they have to win the game convincingly. Joey Galloway likes the pac12 winner's chances to make it in as well. 

9 hours ago, thc6795 said:

The only thing Alabama has going for them is a good loss to LSU and maybe a decent win over a 4 loss AU. That is no where close to bring good enough. The SEC is weak as fuck this yr.

The Utes/Oregon conference champs will get in over bama.

GA will have their hands full this weekend.

If Utah beats oregon the pac 12 doesnt get in. Alabama beats Auburn alabama gets in. 

9 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Utes kick the shit out of over rated bama. Again. 

Ole miss scores 31 at bama against that over rated d. Ole miss can only score 20 on CA. Utes took CA to the woodshed.

Utes couldn't beat the 3rd string QB at usc. USC WRs were wide open all day against utah. Jeudy and company would be open all day

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Georgia couldn't even matchup with LSU last year.

LSU is better this year..

Georgia's offense scares no one and will be much more easier to defend and game plan for than Gump's.

Jake Fromm isn't that great honestly.

He's passed for 200+ yds 4 times this year......13 TDs 3 INT

His last outing vs Missouri Fromm was 13-29 179 yds 2 TD

LSU will slow down Swift (he will get his), knock down Fromm 4-5 times and get in his head and that's about that.....Fromm will start spraying the ball all over the field only his WRs aren't good enough to bail him out.

Just like last year basically....Fromm was 16/34 200 yds 1 TD 2 INT vs LSU

Georgia has NO CLUE what kind of offense they will see in a few weeks if LSU can make it to Atlanta.....it's a MACHINE!

• Thumbs Down 1