CFB Playoff discussion

ATLien12x

LSU at Alabama   

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

14 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I’m thinking we’re looking at a OSU/Bama championship. LSU does not want to see Bama again. Alabama played terrible and kept it within 5. I just hope saban says geaux tigahs what fuck you in his presser 

Saban wont do that hes class. And honestly I thought coach o was more class than that. Clemson def coordinator said he was pretty concerned watching alabama lsu. Honestly with alabama defense idk if I wanna play Ohio state 

13 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

The 2015 Playoff with 

Bama,Oregon,FSU and OSU was pretty damn loaded and so far it has been the best year under this pot shot system.. 

That was greatest thus far for sure. I didn’t see Oregon getting killed in the natty like they did but OSU was clearly playing on another level. Is this years clemson team a 2015 FSU? 

13 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Saban wont do that hes class. And honestly I thought coach o was more class than that. Clemson def coordinator said he was pretty concerned watching alabama lsu. Honestly with alabama defense idk if I wanna play Ohio state 

How much better is their defense with Dylan Moses playing? I hate injuries. Think Bama would be a lot better with him in the middle. Saw him running on the zero gravity machine this week but no way he returns this year. 

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

How much better is their defense with Dylan Moses playing? I hate injuries. Think Bama would be a lot better with him in the middle. Saw him running on the zero gravity machine this week but no way he returns this year. 

Much better. Hes the captain of the defense. He can fix things on the fly. Lee cant. 

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

That was greatest thus far for sure. I didn’t see Oregon getting killed in the natty like they did but OSU was clearly playing on another level. Is this years clemson team a 2015 FSU? 

Fuck No! That FSU team had multiple close victories that season. People are going crazy over Clemson having a close victory over NC. Like I said before, Clemson is the best team in the land...especially when they're playing motivated. I think a lot of people thought the sky was falling when Trevor Lawrence was going through the motions earlier this season. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Pretty much knew LSU would make the jump this week. Assuming tOSU runs the table, they’ll still finish #1. 

I’m not sure they do if Georgia wins out. LSU then adds a second top five victory to their resume (along with Auburn, Florida, and Texas) 

Feel Wisconsin and Penn State losing games they shouldn’t hurts Ohio State a bit to no fault of their own. Michigan will obviously fall after their loss to OSU. Also, a Memphis win over Cincy will knock them down a bit also.   

Ohio State is better than LSU. But idk if the committee moves them ahead in December. 

11 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Fuck No! That FSU team had multiple close victories that season. People are going crazy over Clemson having a close victory over NC. Like I said before, Clemson is the best team in the land...especially when they're playing motivated. I think a lot of people thought the sky was falling when Trevor Lawrence was going through the motions earlier this season. 

I do not think Clemson is as good defensively as last year.

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

I’m not sure they do if Georgia wins out. LSU then adds a second top five victory to their resume (along with Auburn, Florida, and Texas) 

Feel Wisconsin and Penn State losing games they shouldn’t hurts Ohio State a bit to no fault of their own. Michigan will obviously fall after their loss to OSU. Also, a Memphis win over Cincy will knock them down a bit also.   

Ohio State is better than LSU. But idk if the committee moves them ahead in December. 

We are the best team in the nation this year. 

And we're gonna prove it by bringing home the gold... 

But you gotta take one step at a time and don't sleep on anybody... Not even those Dastardly bastards in the cursed lands of Ann Arbor... 

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Alabama significantly ahead of oklahoma. 

Alabama is sitting pretty. Georgia loses to Lsu in Atlanta and alabama is in

LSU loses to Georgia and Bama is out.  You feel all that comfortable with your season riding on a LSU victory?  If it was Auburn and they were in, they would lose in a heartbeat to screw Bama.