CFB Playoff discussion

ATLien12x

LSU at Alabama   

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Conference game. They can't help that these teams are that bad. 

Do think it’s pretty funny that Dabo feels the need to defend his soft schedule weekly at his pressers. His toughest games will be A&M at home & a S. Carolina team that just lost at home to App state. Agree he can’t control how shitty his conference is but he should just admit he has the easiest route to the playoff instead of trying to hype his schedule up lol. A lot of teams are going 12-0 with Clemson’s schedule

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

If you have a bad week and make mistakes in the Pac 12/ ACC you still get the W. Do that in the SEC & you lose. Bama shot themselves in the foot tonight multiple times. Played a great 2nd half offensively for the most part,  outscored them 28-13 I believe but couldn’t get a stop when it mattered. This loss is much more impressive than a loss to K State or a Utah loss to the 3rd string SC quarterback. Committee will take that in to account for sure. Also pretty safe to say Bama runs the table in both the pac/big 12.

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

Do think it’s pretty funny that Dabo feels the need to defend his soft schedule weekly at his pressers. His toughest games will be A&M at home & a S. Carolina team that just lost at home to App state. Agree he can’t control how shitty his conference is but he should just admit he has the easiest route to the playoff instead of trying to hype his schedule up lol. A lot of teams are going 12-0 with Clemson’s schedule

Pertaining to the SEC, I think he was trying to point out how they play two SEC teams and beat them when the SEC as a whole gets praised on a daily basis. He feels as if they should get credit for those wins. One of em is a yearly rivalry game and the other game was on a two cycle. Because ACC is bad, they do have an easy schedule. And give credit to App State.... they have a pretty good team. 

• Like 1

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

If you have a bad week and make mistakes in the Pac 12/ ACC you still get the W. Do that in the SEC & you lose. Bama shot themselves in the foot tonight multiple times. Played a great 2nd half offensively for the most part,  outscored them 28-13 I believe but couldn’t get a stop when it mattered. This loss is much more impressive than a loss to K State or a Utah loss to the 3rd string SC quarterback. Committee will take that in to account for sure. Also pretty safe to say Bama runs the table in both the pac/big 12.

I feel like LSU went conservative in the 2nd half. When the game got a little closer, they responded each time. 

• Like 1

Just now, FootballGuy said:

I feel like LSU went conservative in the 2nd half. When the game got a little closer, they responded each time. 

Agreed. Burrow also missed some throws in the second half that he usually hits. They definitely answered when they had to. Gotta give a lot of credit to LSU. Can’t make the mistakes Bama did and expect to win against a team like that. 

Coach O did give Saban the ultimate bulletin board material and motivation with this post game speech. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/ComplexSports/status/1193357832202141701?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Agreed. Burrow also missed some throws in the second half that he usually hits. They definitely answered when they had to. Gotta give a lot of credit to LSU. Can’t make the mistakes Bama did and expect to win against a team like that. 

Coach O did give Saban the ultimate bulletin board material and motivation with this post game speech. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/ComplexSports/status/1193357832202141701?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

I'd be willing to bet that kid is off the team soon. What are some of these kids thinking man?

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Dumb as shit man. He just threw his coach way under the bus.

But it’s entertaining.  Everyone knows that’s the same shit that’s being said in every locker room anyways.   I think it’s funny.  I’m sure after they whooped our ass Coach O said the same shit about FL.    Good for him lol.  

Just now, 954gator said:

But it’s entertaining.  Everyone knows that’s the same shit that’s being said in every locker room anyways.   I think it’s funny.  I’m sure after they whooped our ass Coach O said the same shit about FL.    Good for him lol.  

Wouldn’t even be surprised if O told him to post it for recruiting purposes (of course he’ll deny it).  Kids love that shit.   

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

This wasn't a choke genius.... 

LSU was in control the whole game... 

A choke would've been if Bama lost the lead and lost... But that wasn't the case... 

Can you for once use your hands to pull your head out your ass and think... 

LSU is a better team. Went in there and whopped that ass. 

2 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Alabama is in the top four in all three polls today. (Peep Utah at 7% LOLOLOLOLOL)

ESPN Allstate Playoff predictor update 

Even when we lose, we win. Now y’all give me a Roll Tide 

32E9D979-67D9-44F7-9AD6-46E013E6E1B8.png

Look I'll acknowledge Bama and their success I won't short sell them on what they've done... 

But just because I acknowledge doesn't mean I like it... 

We all know who the best team in the country is... 

And they aint in Tuscaloosa or Baton Rouge...

• Haha 1