How in the world is GA the #4 team in the CFP!? Embarrassing!

frankyjames

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

They will never stop scheduling some of those teams. They replace duke next year with usc. But they have Kent state nick saban alma mater next year as well. That money goes to the lesser programs. So unless the committee starts rewarding teams with losses with a great schedule you will continue to see garbage on the schedule 

They have three total slapdicks on their schedule.

Three weeks they threw in the schneid. Not one. Not two. But THREE.

Their crowning (and Only!) achievement MIGHT be a win against a team that's have 3  or 4 losses and beat Ole Miss by 6 in their last game. 

3 minutes ago, concha said:

They have three total slapdicks on their schedule.

Three weeks they threw in the schneid. Not one. Not two. But THREE.

Their crowning (and Only!) achievement MIGHT be a win against a team that's have 3  or 4 losses and beat Ole Miss by 6 in their last game. 

Alabama usually has 2-3 slapdicks on the schedule. Has been for years. Will continue. Alabama does play oklahoma in 2033

8 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Alabama usually has 2-3 slapdicks on the schedule. Has been for years. Will continue. Alabama does play oklahoma in 2033

Alabama will have played several total slapdicks

Two teams with a pulse.

They'd have a home loss.

They'd have one win over a team with a pulse. A multiple-loss team with no offense.

They would not have a divisional title.

They would not have a conference title.

Strong.

😂

5 minutes ago, concha said:

Alabama will have played several total slapdicks

Two teams with a pulse.

They'd have a home loss.

They'd have one win over a team with a pulse. A multiple-loss team with no offense.

They would not have a divisional title.

They would not have a conference title.

Strong.

😂

And will still get in. 

12 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Then when when they realize that Alabama has no good wins they pivot to NFL draft picks.

That simply isn't true either.....

crying concha made yet another stupid statement that Alabama has nothing other than a win over Auburn.

The committee looks at everything, The Guru.......everything and they talk about everything. I'm sure the eye-test pops up, of course it does. Other things are: 

Alabama had a dinged up QB vs LSU that could factor in.

Other relevant factors such as key injuries that may have affected a team's performance during the season or likely will affect it's postseason performance.

Alabama and LSU went head-to-head

Head-to-head competition,

• Thumbs Down 2

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

crying concha made yet another stupid statement that Alabama has nothing other than a win over Auburn.

The committee looks at everything, The Guru.......everything and they talk about everything. I'm sure the eye-test pops up, of course it does. Other things are: 

Alabama had a dinged up QB vs LSU that could factor in.

Other relevant factors such as key injuries that may have affected a team's performance during the season or likely will affect it's postseason performance.

Alabama and LSU went head-to-head

Head-to-head competition,

So the committee is susposed to give Bama a free pass because they had injuries...  

I don't wish injuries on anyone... 

But its an unfortunate part of the game... 

Oregon wins out and the committee is susposed to ignore them because "Bama had injuries and if they where at 100% they'd be better so let's give them the nod" that would be the ultimate BS ever... 

Again just like 2017 when Bama got in and they shouldn't have. 

At the very least being a conference champion should be a requirement for every team entering the playoffs not named ND... 

(ND's situation is a discussion for another day). 

Bama is the only team so far who has gotten a pass of that Calibur. 

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

No it simply is true.

Before last weekend, Bama had the 127th ranked schedule in the country as it relates to opponents win percentage.

There are 129 Division 1 teams. 

& then they lose at home coming off a bye. 

Tua's ankle is a poor excuse. Tua had 418yds passing, when his season average is 287ypg. 

With that logic, are you going to give Oregon a pass for having its top 3 WR's out against Auburn? I doubt it. 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Oregon will get bitches slapped against your Ohio state. Chase young would blow them up

Doesn't matter... 

I know we'd beat Oregon. 

But Oregon if they win out will be more deserving of a spot than Bama... 

I'm not concerned about how many fans or how much more money they'll bring than Oregon I'm talking about proving it on the field. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

So the committee is susposed to give Bama a free pass because they had injuries...  

Oregon wins out and the committee is susposed to ignore them because "Bama had injuries and if they where at 100% they'd be better so let's give them the nod" that would be the ultimate BS ever... 

At the very least being a conference champion should be a requirement for every team entering the playoffs not named ND... 

They wont this yr. Bank on it. Bama has nothing but a close loss to use. It wont be enough. 

How's this for an eye test...

Bama's schedule is a joke (as detailed above by mje44).

They lost at home.

They lost at home to team that was challenged at least as much by Texas and Auburn.

So, in their "signature loss" they performed roughly as well as two multiple loss teams that are competing for zero conference titles, let alone spots in the final four.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

They wont this yr. Bank on it. Bama has nothing but a close loss to use. It wont be enough. 

I sure hope so... And everybody is banking on Auburn pulling some miracle... 

But I'm hoping Auburn beats Bama so we can put their playoff chances to bed. 

The only 2 loss team that ever had a solid chance at getting into the playoffs was the 2018 Buckeyes after we won the Big Ten Championship. 

Notice we WON the conference. And they turned us down for 1 loss Bama who didn't even win the SEC West nor go to the CG... 

The committee has already proven they got a thing for Bama...  And it's BS... 

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I sure hope so... And everybody is banking on Auburn pulling some miracle... 

But I'm hoping Auburn beats Bama so we can put their playoff chances to bed. 

The only 2 loss team that ever had a solid chance at getting into the playoffs was the 2017 Buckeyes after we won the Big Ten Championship. 

Notice we WON the conference. And they turned us down for 1 loss Bama who didn't even win the SEC West nor go to the CG... 

The committee has already proven they got a thing for Bama...  And it's BS... 

That yr the SEC was really strong, bama had a legit argument. This yr they dont have a leg to stand on.

5 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Its a BS argument. Tua threw for over 400yds. Over 130yds more than his szn average. 

Oregon's top playmakers didn't play against Auburn. No one is calling for them to get a pass. 

22 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Doesn't matter... 

I know we'd beat Oregon. 

But Oregon if they win out will be more deserving of a spot than Bama... 

I'm not concerned about how many fans or how much more money they'll bring than Oregon I'm talking about proving it on the field. 

The networks care about fans