How in the world is GA the #4 team in the CFP!? Embarrassing!

frankyjames

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Idk if oregon has enough to jump alabama. Oregon has that loss to Auburn. Alabama would have to beat Auburn. Common opponent. Nod to alabama. 

And Oregon will have one thing under their belt that Bama won't... 

A conference championship... Eventually this will mean something... 

Because the committee has shown in the past that they sometimes just don't give a damn... 

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

And Oregon will have one thing under their belt that Bama won't... 

A conference championship... Eventually this will mean something... 

Because the committee has shown in the past that they sometimes just don't give a damn... 

Pac 12 is not strong in people eyes. ESPN put out their conference rankings and I think they had the pac 12 third. Outside of washington utah and oregon the conference isnt good. Also they play every game at 10pm est so nobody watches them in CT where espn is. The big 12 as we all see isnt getting in which is fine because their conference is garbage. Yes competitive within itself but thats about it.

3 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

The Big 10 had a decent chance if PSU and tOSU squared off as undefeated teams and played each other closely. There best chance would have been PSU going undefeated and tOSU having only 1 loss.

What will be interesting is if Minnesota wins the Big 10 and goes undefeated. UGA beats LSU, Bama beats Auburn, and Oregon beats Utah.

That will really shake things up.

At this point Clemson is the only sure bet to make the playoffs due to a lack of opposition remaining.

If the gophers go undefeated and win the big10 they deserve to go in as they would most likely have to beat ohio st in the title game that would be a quality win and if penn st keeps it close with ohio st it would be even better on paper. Idk bout an undefeated baylor as their best shot would be beating Oklahoma in a close one then beating them again in the title game which isnt a good look lol that would mean baylor beat a 3 loss team. I dont see the b12 going in , texas and Oklahoma shit the bed

43 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Give me your 4 playoff teams right now, los?

I know what everyone has and doesn't have......I'm not columbia, hsfb, nolebob0803, and those type guys.

No you don't

You were offered a chance to do real research and turned it down, you destroyed your credibility because your a weak as shit poster, go back into your swamp hut, just build it good enough so it don't wash away with every storm that rolls through 😆

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Give me your 4 playoff teams right now, los?

I know what everyone has and doesn't have......I'm not columbia, hsfb, nolebob0803, and those type guys.

You mean you aren't actually an intelligent poster with real skills right?

Since everyone you listed can dance circles around clowns 🤡 like you and Los any day, everyday and twice on Friday and Saturday and Sunday 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Pac 12 is not strong in people eyes. ESPN put out their conference rankings and I think they had the pac 12 third. Outside of washington utah and oregon the conference isnt good. Also they play every game at 10pm est so nobody watches them in CT where espn is. The big 12 as we all see isnt getting in which is fine because their conference is garbage. Yes competitive within itself but thats about it.

Its stronger than the SEC

• Thumbs Down 1

35 minutes ago, The Guru said:

All undefeated P5 teams should be in.

So I'll assume the favorites win out:

(In no particular order)

1) Ohio State (or Minnesota)

2) Clemson

3) LSU

4) Oregon

I like it. 

I still wish the ACC was better....

What happened to the days when Miami was always a contender along with Florida State...?

12 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Loss to Auburn (7-2, SEC) and NO Top 25 wins.......3 scares on the schedule.

17-7 win vs 4-loss California

35-31 win vs 4-loss Washington

37-35 win vs 5-loss Washington St

Solid, The Guru.....xD

They're better than Auburn. Were winning the entire game. Lost on last play.

If they win out then they should be in.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2