Mater Dei vs Mission Viejo 49-24 (F)

HurricaneNick

7 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

MD's backups are the normal MD QB c.1970 -1992.  You guys have forgotten what normal looks like now.

Starting in 89 we had Danny O’Neil who went on to success at Oregon. Then we had Billy Blanton who led us to the ship in 91 who is my favorite MD gunslinger of all time. I have. A soft spot in my heart for him. 
We also had Todd Marinovich in 85 and 86.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Exocet 98 said:

Congrats to Mater Dei. That was a very impressive performance. Good luck next week.

Class.
It is too bad that MD/Bosco and Cen10/MV couldn’t have been the semifinal games. This way we get to see the 2 best Public’s in the state play. MV and Cen10 are both excellent teams. But it just goes to show how great the gap is between MD, Bosco and everybody else when they are able to make good teams look like JV teams.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Class.
It is too bad that MD/Bosco and Cen10/MV couldn’t have been the semifinal games. This way we get to see the 2 best Public’s in the state play. MV and Cen10 are both excellent teams. But it just goes to show how great the gap is between MD, Bosco and everybody else when they are able to make good teams look like JV teams.

Different Tiers 

20 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

If MD beats Bosco are you finally going to do the right thing and put MD in a tier of their own? You must because by your own criteria there is a gap within the single tier 1.

If ever there was a year to justify a 1 team Tier, this could be it. 

Especially with the devil out, prolly no one else will be lobbying for their team to be in The Staches Tier 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 181pl said:

Bryce is slight. He should go to Big 12 ala Kyler M.  He is going to get murdered in the SEC.

At first I was disappointed when Bryce decommited from USC, but after true freshman Kedon Slovis's record setting season. not so much anymore. SC records for single game passing yardage 515 and 3 consecutive 400 yd games. Now SC needs a new coaching staff.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Exocet 98 said:

At first I was disappointed when Bryce decommited from USC, but after true freshman Kedon Slovis's record setting season. not so much anymore. SC records for single game passing yardage 515 and 3 consecutive 400 yd games. Now SC needs a new coaching staff.

JT Daniels and being overshadowed by the QB that replaces him. Name a more iconic duo.

39 minutes ago, Exocet 98 said:

Very interesting to see what happens when JT Daniels comes back healthy ..... 

3 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

JT Daniels and being overshadowed by the QB that replaces him. Name a more iconic duo.

Probably have to stick w the hot hand .... look what happened In osu/psu .... Clifford got hurt back up comes in leads two td drives for nitanny lions and Clifford watched the rest of the day.