HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY....

mje44

Keep a coach that:

-Went 13-11 over the past 2 seasons in a laughable conference with the 5th most talented roster in the country

-Started his tenure with a top 5 recruiting class and is currently ranked 67th with not a single top 20 West Coast Recruit commited

-That has been ranked between 113th to 124th in penalty yards in ALL 5 SEASONS he's been here

-That has 7 double digit losses in games that they had a lead a halftime 

-That has 2 feeder schools in its back yard with QBs committed to Clemson & Alabama.

-That doesn't tackle in practice to "Keep the players fresh", yet can't tackle worth a damn in the games & is one of the most injured teams I've ever seen over a 2 years period

-That is not developing incredibly talented players and costing them $$$$ when it comes draft time

-That plays seniority over talent and lets his players walk all over him

-That has a team more focused on there social media posts and sideline dances than winning football games

-Thats has been embarrassed twice by the only 2 blood blue programs we've played during his tenure (Bama & Ohio St)

-That on the very first play of the season (while on the hot seat) against Fresno St had two #7's on the field.

-That had Kliff Kingsbury on staff for a full month

11 National Championships. 6 Heisman's. 80 Consensus All Americans. 39 Conference Titles. A Program that prided itself on playing anyone, anywhere, at anytime. When USC was great we didn't schedule Wofford or Western Carolina. We went to Auburn. We went to Ohio State. We went to Virginia Tech. And we dominated them. 

A tradition of excellence all flushed down the toilet. 

With the decision for USC to keep Head Coach Clay Helton the administration has told us that they no longer care about there fanbase. So I no longer care about them. Sad day. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mje44 said:

Keep a coach that:

-Went 13-11 over the past 2 seasons in a laughable conference with the 5th most talented roster in the country

-Started his tenure with a top 5 recruiting class and is currently ranked 67th with not a single top 20 West Coast Recruit commited

-That has been ranked between 113th to 124th in penalty yards in ALL 5 SEASONS he's been here

-That doesn't tackle in practice to "Keep the players fresh", yet can't tackle worth a damn in the games & is one of the most injured teams I've ever seen over a 2 years period

-That is not developing incredibly talented players and costing them $$$$ when it comes draft time

-That has a team more focused on there social media posts and sideline dances than winning football games

-Thats has been embarrassed twice by the only 2 blood blue programs we've played during his tenure (Bama & Ohio St)

-That on the very first play of the season (while on the hot seat) against Fresno St had two #7's on the field.

11 National Championships. 6 Heisman's. 80 Consensus All Americans. 39 Conference Titles. A Program that prided itself on playing anyone, anywhere, at anytime. When USC was great we didn't schedule Wofford or Western Carolina. We went to Auburn. We went to Ohio State. We went to Virginia Tech. And we dominated them. 

With the decision for USC to keep Head Coach Clay Helton the administration has told us that they no longer care about there fanbase. So I no longer care about them. Sad day. 

On the bright side, we get to look forward to another year of your avatar.

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, mje44 said:

Keep a coach that:

-That has 2 feeder schools in its back yard with QBs committed to Clemson & Alabama.

As a USC Fan, this makes me sick to my stomach....

My only Hope is that this new AD has a plan and he figures he will pay Clay the $5mil this year and wait until next year when he can land a big time coach who can bring SC back....

Based on the Trojans ineptness lately though I am not holding my breath... Just holding back the Vomit... :) :) 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

My only Hope is that this new AD has a plan and he figures he will pay Clay the $5mil this year and wait until next year when he can land a big time coach who can bring SC back....

Maybe it’s a case of the new AD stepping back, analyzing things, and coming up with a solid plan to turn things around.  None of the very successful programs did it overnight.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, On2whls said:

Maybe it’s a case of the new AD stepping back, analyzing things, and coming up with a solid plan to turn things around.  None of the very successful programs did it overnight.  

This is what I am thinking... The New AD Cant be that dumb...

The Boosters and Alumi have to be going nuts over Helton being there but maybe they don't feel right now they should pay the $20 million to buy him out (Thank's a lot Lynn Swann) because there isn't a Coach they really want out there that is worth the $20 mill Plus the $30 or so Mill it will take to land the right coach...

I don't really know what else to think... Bad day for Us USC and Pac 12 Fans... The Pac 12 NEEDS USC to be good, it elevates the whole league...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

This is what I am thinking... The New AD Cant be that dumb...

The Boosters and Alumi have to be going nuts over Helton being there but maybe they don't feel right now they should pay the $20 million to buy him out (Thank's a lot Lynn Swann) because there isn't a Coach they really want out there that is worth the $20 mill Plus the $30 or so Mill it will take to land the right coach...

I don't really know what else to think... Bad day for Us USC and Pac 12 Fans... The Pac 12 NEEDS USC to be good, it elevates the whole league...

Lynn Swann & Pat Haden have done way more harm than Reggie Bush ever did. Astounding incompetence. Ed Orgeron or Chris Peterson should have been leading us to national championships by now.

I think you are right. However I don’t think they quite realize how much they just pissed off there own fan base. I believe there is unrepairable damage. 

After they get ran by Bama week 0 next year there will be no one at the Coliseum. This past decade has been a joke and we are officially at rock bottom  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mje44 said:

Lynn Swann & Pat Haden have done way more harm than Reggie Bush ever did. Astounding incompetence. Ed Orgeron or Chris Peterson should have been leading us to national championships by now.

I think you are right. However I don’t think they quite realize how much they just pissed off there own fan base. I believe there is unrepairable damage. 

After they get ran by Bama week 0 next year there will be no one at the Coliseum. This past decade has been a joke and we are officially at rock bottom  

This^^^^.... You are Right on, after they get Boatraced by Bama No one will be showing up at the Coliseum next year or watching their games... Which sucks, because I luv watching USC Football on Saturdays... But I wont waste my time, I hardly watched them this year because I cant stand Helton... Would Rather watch Navy run the Triple option!!... :) 

What would be an even bigger slap in the Face is if the Local Kid is Starting at QB for Bama.... And I am sure JT will either be on the Bench or in the Transfer portal... 

2 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

This^^^^.... You are Right on, after they get Boatraced by Bama No one will be showing up at the Coliseum next year or watching their games... Which sucks, because I luv watching USC Football on Saturdays... But I wont waste my time, I hardly watched them this year because I cant stand Helton... Would Rather watch Navy run the Triple option!!... :) 

What would be an even bigger slap in the Face is if the Local Kid is Starting at QB for Bama.... And I am sure JT will either be on the Bench or in the Transfer portal... 

Yep. I honestly thought the administration had no choice but to fire him because of the lost ticket sales and lack of support. Especially after sinking $300mill in stadium. I guess not. 

I'm with you man. I'm done with this bs. There are better things to do with my Saturday than being emotionally invested in mediocrity. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, mje44 said:

Keep a coach that:

I was shocked when I saw that they resigned him.  Dude he must have something on the school prez or one of the big boosters.  Crazy how far USC has fallen.  They use to be about winning.

• Like 1