The Official Florida High School State Championship Appreciation and Excitement Thread..

RedZone

22 minutes ago, RedZone said:

MC up 28-13 late 2nd.

35-19 later 2nd :).  MC has one more drive I think.  297 yards and 5 TD’s on the ground as I copied this link.  

https://www.fhsaa.org/sites/default/files/orig_uploads/sports/football/archives/2019-20/state/6a/xlive.htm

Now 41-19 with a passing TD.  301 yards rushing first half... stats shown 1st half totals.   Yowza.  

2998051A-12EF-43A3-BCF0-A7174F735D24.png

6 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

35-19 later 2nd :).  MC has one more drive I think.  297 yards and 5 TD’s on the ground as I copied this link.  

https://www.fhsaa.org/sites/default/files/orig_uploads/sports/football/archives/2019-20/state/6a/xlive.htm

Now 41-19 with a passing TD.  301 yards rushing first half.  

Was Escambia expected to put up a fight? Or was this expected to be a lopsided blow out? 

9 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Was Escambia expected to put up a fight? Or was this expected to be a lopsided blow out? 

I thought they would put up a fight

Miami Central barley scraped by a overrated palmetto team in previous game while Escambia blanked Gaither who only loss came in a defensive battle to Armwood 14-0 in season finale 

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I don’t follow Escambia, but usually MC starts slow in games... so at 21-0 early first, Red Auerbach lit up a cigar.  :) 

I think we can put down a W for MC and make it 3-0 for Dade and 4-0 for South FL. 
Columbus, MNW and STA on deck.  

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

YOU 3 LOSERS don't have the mental ability NOT to comment.

Keep 'em coming!

Losers? Funny coming from someone who's blog lasted less than a month before you came back on your knees crawling back here

While on other hand I've maintained a podcast for an entire season and it will continue after high school football finishes up as we cover more than just football

My website also growing by the day and I got other ventures that would blow your blog out of the water 😂😂😂

7 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Maybe had Escambia actually faced someone good OOS last year instead of a nobody like Rummel they might be winning

Rummel a byproduct of no competition in a average football state, they wouldn't win shit in any large FL class

Like seriously 😒 your teams supposedly top 3 in state and top 20 in country and y’all pick Lake Placid as your prime time oos matchup @RedZone you and coach Curtis have one thing in common, y’all both Big Pussies

@CoachCurtis

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

I don’t follow Escambia, but usually MC starts slow in games... so at 21-0 early first, Red Auerbach lit up a cigar.  :) 

I think we can put down a W for MC and make it 3-0 for Dade and 4-0 for South FL. 

41-27 3rd

Escambia putting up some points though..

31 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Escambias trying to fight their way back in this.

16 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Something tells me they got it...  

The gap between North and South FL is real... 

When is the last time a Pensacola team beat a South FL team for a state title? 

Gap between South FL and everywhere is real tho.  No one can name another area that touches it for college and NFL output and its a big spread. 

I terms of HS teams they prob don't have the best but that's just because they never have good QB's (or kicking games or coaching for that matter) and while they do have their recurring teams who dominate the parity there is also better than anywhere else

Anyone who argues that is just a joke to me (not you) but there are multiple people here who do even though every single metric we can go by proves it.   Been that way for a good 40 years as well

Thrilling comeback for Columbus tonight to win the Florida 8A State Championship. Trailed 20-7 with four minutes left... scored, got a stop, scored again with eight seconds left, went for 2PAT and the win. 

Explorers lost the title on a 2PAT last year to Mandarin. This year they make the most of it and win 21-20 with a 2PAT with 8.3 seconds left in the game. 

691B677D-4BDB-43E6-954A-55146BEAD8E9.jpeg

• Like 1