8 members have voted

1. 1. Coach with the worst Game day Attire

• Brother Poggi
    • Coach Can I Get a Big Mac Pherson

15 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

D59C554F-EBC4-43D6-A6BE-1A47E7DD2E9B.jpeg

F56B482A-3882-4D1A-8E0B-F00378E7CAB2.jpeg

A901FD17-C89F-4D97-A616-BE2AA7371602.jpeg

Let's delve back into this a little deeper, and ask, wtf is the coach not wearing? 

Poggi has a headset on, so, we suspect that in spite of the look on his face, he at least knows what's going on. 

Randy Mac has the confused look of a head coach that is totally lost about what's going on as he literally doesn't know due to not having a headset.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Let's delve back into this a little deeper, and ask, wtf is the coach not wearing? 

Poggi has a headset on, so, we suspect that in spite of the look on his face, he at least knows what's going on. 

Randy Mac has the confused look of a head coach that is totally lost about what's going on as he literally doesn't know due to not having a headset.

Lmao I didn’t even notice that, I was to busy looking at the Beanie on his head he bought at Starbucks before the game, lol add in that Dumb Look he has on his face, lookin like He’s seeing Ghosts out there, 

Like WTF is the point of putting coaches in the Pressbox if your not gonna be in communication with the head coach of what the coaches in the press box are seeing

28 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lmao I didn’t even notice that, I was to busy looking at the Beanie on his head he bought at Starbucks before the game, lol add in that Dumb Look he has on his face, lookin like He’s seeing Ghosts out there, 

Like WTF is the point of putting coaches in the Pressbox if your not gonna be in communication with the head coach of what the coaches in the press box are seeing

The way it looked, they may not have had coaches in the press box up there. 

I guess he delegates other coaches to handle all that for him and he just looks pretty on the sideline? Idk

46 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Who knocked Coach wearing a whistle? Many coaches do before the game for drills and breakdowns. 

Ok. Maybe I’m defending him because I’m guilty of it too, but still.......

lol

During a game? A state championship game? 

There is no time during the gane that he is allowed to blow the whistle. It made no sense to wear it. xD

• Haha 1

Just now, CODBEARD said:

He started with that look his last year at Gilman... Broke it out for the game vs Loyola.. Needless to say the Alumni from Gilman or Loyola were not impressed lol

Image result for biff poggi

Any other coach would get suspended or even arrested having his Man Boobs out on National television but when you got the Whole State on Payroll, anything goes