Coach Negro 2nd Q&A

PrepGridiron

On 12/24/2019 at 2:17 PM, Coach Negro said:

We have a difficult time scheduling game locally here in California and we are always trying to be aggressive in our scheduling.  We love competing against some of the best programs in the country so yes we will be doing some of the same in 2020.  We are in the process of working on our 2020 schedule.  We will probably travel out of state at least once and maybe twice depending on the weeks that we have available and if we have the necessary funds to travel.

In terms of Texas.....yes we would be open to play Texas teams and have tried to do so in the past.  The first hurdle is that Texas teams do not frequently travel outside of the state.  Secondly, traveling to Texas is a little challenging because they play by different rules than we do here in California and we have to make sure we keep our kids safe.  We most recently tried to play in Texas and contacted a very prominent team and they responded with "thank you but we would have to decline because we are looking for a lesser opponent".  

But the options are always there.  We would love to come to Texas and play in front a Texas crowd against a quality opponent.

That's all you had to say, Coach Negro.  You're sending the Wolf.

who was that Tx team that punked out?  NS?  DV?  Permian?  IM me

the crowds are easier to come by than the quality opponent according to some on this board--not me  I'm sorry I'm coming late to the meet-and-greet.

and stop using the different-rules, keeping-kids-safe stuff; that's ours--we came up with it first

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...