Coach Negro 2nd Q&A

PrepGridiron

2 minutes ago, Ararar said:

He’s insinuating that BG has no regard for community and neither do the parents.He’s insinuating they don’t teach their kids the right way

GotDamn you’re a little skirt wearing tranny aren’t you?

I didn't that at all. It was an explanation of the difference in cultures.

Lay off the daytime soaps will ya?

BGW

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

GotDamn you’re a little skirt wearing tranny aren’t you?

I didn't that at all. It was an explanation of the difference in cultures.

Lay off the daytime soaps will ya?

BGW

Aww

did the big bad man from California it a nerve😂

Georgia and Texas are the same alright 

Bitch made

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Ararar said:

This is an embarrassing response 

good lord just because it’s your state it couldn’t possibly happen and a well respected coach is lying 

unbelivable

Here’s the real question, why would a prominent coach in TX tell negro they were afraid to play him when that type of self condemning type of response is not required.  A simple “no thank you we are in talks with others” would suffice. 

He has made a habit of trying to shame Texas into a game, this is just another lame attempt.  

Its not believable

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Here’s the real question, why would a prominent coach in TX tell negro they were afraid to play him when that type of self condemning type of response is not required.  A simple “no thank you we are in talks with others” would suffice. 

Its not believable

I can believe that Louisiana coach declined playing DBP because they wanted an easier oos team to play

words of the Great @GardenStateBaller

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Here’s the real question, why would a prominent coach in TX tell negro they were afraid to play him when that type of self condemning type of response is not required.  A simple “no thank you we are in talks with others” would suffice

It's happened here in Cali before. I was in the room for the phone call. Sammy's St. Paul coach Marijon Ancich was the coach on the other end saying they didn't want a prominent game again in week 1. They wanted a weaker opponent for the opening week

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

It's happened here in Cali before. I was in the room for the phone call. Sammy's St. Paul coach Marijon Ancich was the coach on the other end saying they didn't want a prominent game again in week 1. They wanted a weaker opponent for the opening week

Who was he telling that to? 

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Ok yeah.  He answers all questions willingly for an hour or so, but decides to fabricate only on the subject of the Texas scheduling attempt.  Got it.

Funny.  All this time we hear how people in the know,  know this and that and when we question those remarks,  they say how do you know they're not in the know.  The coach comes on and says what he was told and he's lying cause they don't want to hear that

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

He has made a habit of trying to shame Texas into a game, this is just another lame attempt.  

Its not believable

It’s not self condemning 

its honest

as Steeler pointed out it could have been week one

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ararar said:

And🤷🏽‍♂️

Again, I don’t buy that a coach across the country would give him a reason other than “no thank you”   I believe he’s embellishing.  

It would have been better if he named the school, but that’s too convenient, best to keep it general and not verifiable 

And I say all that b/c I know Duncanville was looking and open to an OOS game next year, so why wasn’t a game with DV and SJB sealed and if they were in talks why not mention THAT? 

6 hours ago, Coach Negro said:

Please always remember this is only high school football and we are working with minors trying to get them to be successful adults.  

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I didn’t take it that way, it was a trash talk to generate interest. I thought it was ballsy and funny. 
BGW

It was ballsy, but, not sure to the end of following his own advice. 

Of course that's all a matter of opinion. This was softball compared to some of his stuff in the preseason. 

6 hours ago, Coach Negro said:

Please always remember this is only high school football and we are working with minors trying to get them to be successful adults.  

tenor.gif.77b8955ce5a5ffcad5d426e5c8fbb532.gif

7 hours ago, Coach Negro said:

We most recently tried to play in Texas and contacted a very prominent team and they responded with "thank you but we would have to decline because we are looking for a lesser opponent".  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Again, I don’t buy that a coach across the country would give him a reason other than “no thank you”   I believe he’s embellishing.  

It would have been better if he named the school, but that’s too convenient, best to keep it general and not verifiable 

And I say all that b/c I know Duncanville was looking and open to an OOS game next year, so why wasn’t a game with DV and SJB sealed and if they were in talks why not mention THAT? 

He didn’t say what year this happened so we don’t know that context

36 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Most recently 

what’s most mean?

this year? Or just the last time he attempted to play in Texas?

So he meant to be ambiguous, even though I know for a fact he was in pretalks with a Texas power for ‘20.  Why do you think he didn’t mention anything about that scheduling?

anyways it’s xmas eve.  We’ll talk about this once schedules are released.  

Enjoy 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Horsefly said:

So he meant to be ambiguous, even though I know for a fact he was in talks with a Texas team for ‘20.  Why do you think he didn’t mention anything about that scheduling talk?

anyways it’s xmas eve.  We’ll talk about this once schedules are released.  

Enjoy 

Merry Christmas Horse

• Haha 1

• dntn31 unpinned this topic