Is Diversity A Weakness Or A Strength

Emblematic

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The problem is you lefties just scream diversity is a strength and cite random isolated instances throughout history as justifying open borders and mass immigration. That’s ignorant. The country can not sustain that type of infusion no matter how virtuous you feel. 

For every Indian doctor who comes here to make the country better there are 1,000 low skilled immigrants who have anchor babies and put strains on our hospitals and schools. 

Every penny spent on illegals could be going to American citizens in similar situations. We need to take care of our own before taking care of everyone else 

this stuff is common sense to the point that people who disagree usually do it because of politics and they want democrats in power, or they simply hate the country. The virtue signaling is a bullshit excuse 

Winner👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

The problem is you lefties just scream diversity is a strength and cite random isolated instances throughout history as justifying open borders and mass immigration. That’s ignorant. The country can not sustain that type of infusion no matter how virtuous you feel. 

For every Indian doctor who comes here to make the country better there are 1,000 low skilled immigrants who have anchor babies and put strains on our hospitals and schools. 

Every penny spent on illegals could be going to American citizens in similar situations. We need to take care of our own before taking care of everyone else 

this stuff is common sense to the point that people who disagree usually do it because of politics and they want democrats in power, or they simply hate the country. The virtue signaling is a bullshit excuse 

Who justified open borders or any of that other bullshit you just spewed? 

And what does any of it have to do with you being the kleagle for the prepgridiron chapter of the invisible empire? 

You said we were being watered down. Now you've shifted to some shit nobody was even discussing. Just like doofus Mjd33 bringing up the orange man when there isn't any mention of him in this thread. This thing was all about you, and your klan mentality. 

Here now you want to debate open borders and illegals medical costs and Mjd33 wants to conflate a machete attack in Europe with something here. Someone is bringing politics into it. But it damn sure wasn't me. xD

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

This Mjd33 ignoramus is a lawyer or something if I'm not totally mistaken. Right? How many years did he have to go to school to be that fucking ignorant? Run multiple profiles on this website and be a bigot from one and troll from the other. Too damned ignorant to see Mohammed in himself when he looks in the mirror. 

If we marginalize Mjd33 for long enough, he'll pick up a machete too.

Lawyer? me? lol. Lawyers have devastated every aspect of public life and many aspects of private live in this nation. These law schools churn out hardcore left leaning communists which I am not (if you can't tell). The United States has more lawyers then all of the European countries COMBINED. That very fact should scare the life out of even you. Most lawyers (Id say 90%+) are democrats and any meaningful efforts at tort reform are always blocked by them. If It was up to me, id seize the assets of all the garbage class action/tort lawyer in this country. Further, haven't you read any studies on the ROI on law school? There is significant data/studies done that shows a few years after graduation roughly 80% regret going to law school for a multitude of reasons. The law school path to success is a myth in this country. 

Lastly, I only have one screen name and I assure you I don't need a machete to defend myself. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

Just Europe? I gave you two extremely troubling facts about Omar's district here in the United States that you glossed over and didn't comment on...…. 

Why would I comment on something like that? You said some stuff, but didn't back it up at all and of course you gloss over the fact that right wing terrorists are much more prevelant in this country than Islamic ones. You just want to get a quick jab in because you are apparently incapable of genuine and intelligent debate such as was occuring before you popped in with your grand dragon act. 

34 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You said some stuff

You Sound like Omar.

"Some people did something" (Referencing 9/11)

37 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

right wing terrorists are much more prevelant in this country than Islamic ones.

An Islam terrorist apologist.... that's cute. 

Can you back up that statement with facts?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

You Sound like Omar.

"Some people did something" (Referencing 9/11)

An Islam terrorist apologist.... that's cute. 

Can you back up that statement with facts?

According to Slate, after the occurrence of the 2019 El Paso shooting, right wing terrorism has been responsible for more killings on US soil than Jihadi terrorists since the September 11 attacks, while Jihadi terrorists have been responsible for more killings since the Orlando nightclub shooting of 2016.[6

42 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

but didn't back it up at all

https://www.kusi.com/minneapolis-violent-crime-rates-increasing-in-rep-omars-district/

https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/18/ilhan-omar-district-terror/

OK. I backed up both statements. 

Simple question..... are those two coincidences  disturbing to you in the least? A simple yes or no will suffice. 

So now Your turn princess. Prove to me right wing terrorists are more prevalent in this country than Islamic ones. 

2 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Slate magazine? LMAO.

My work here is done.

Have a nice day cupcake. 

According to a 2017 report by the U.S. Government Accountability Office, "of the 85 violent extremist incidents that resulted in death since September 12, 2001, right wing violent extremist groups were responsible for 62 (73 percent) while radical Islamist violent extremists were responsible for 23 (27 percent). The total number of fatalities is about the same for far right wing violent extremists and radical Islamist violent extremists over the approximately 15-year period (106 and 119, respectively). 52 percent of the deaths attributable to radical Islamist violent extremists occurred in a single event—an attack on the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida in 2016."[3][4]

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

https://www.kusi.com/minneapolis-violent-crime-rates-increasing-in-rep-omars-district/

https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/18/ilhan-omar-district-terror/

OK. I backed up both statements. 

Simple question..... are those two coincidences  disturbing to you in the least? A simple yes or no will suffice. 

So now Your turn princess. Prove to me right wing terrorists are more prevalent in this country than Islamic ones. 

The daily caller and something called kusi.com?! 

My work here is done! 

See you around, grand dragon. 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

According to a 2017 report by the U.S. Government Accountability Office, "of the 85 violent extremist incidents that resulted in death since September 12, 2001, right wing violent extremist groups were responsible for 62 (73 percent) while radical Islamist violent extremists were responsible for 23 (27 percent).

Gee princess, I wonder why you are using data from the day AFTER 9/11. Why don't we include 9/11 in this garbage statement. 

So using REAL data:

extremists groups were responsible for 62 …. assuming that's accurate  

while radical Islamist groups were responsible for 3,019 (that includes 2,996 from 9/11) 

So since December 10th 2001 radical Islamists are responsible for:

97.9% ~ so 98% (3019/3081) of deaths not this bullshit 27% you parroted from fucking Slate. 

You cant just say nah lets not include fucking 9/11 in the data like it never took place but will start the day after 9/11.You fucking putz. 

Further, that 98% would be higher closer to 99% if not higher if we include all the first responders who got sick and died early deaths from the shit they inhaled down at ground zero. Those deaths count too. 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The total number of fatalities is about the same for far right wing violent extremists and radical Islamist violent extremists over the approximately 15-year period (106 and 119, respectively).

Hmmm I am going to go out on a limb and say you don't have a degree in statistics from MIT. Just a hunch. 

Try breaking down the percentage of each in the makeup of the entire population In the US for starters Einstein.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

look at that bitch db66 agreeing with hawg's garbage statistics... another schmuck.

Not surprising when he can't even calculate the cost of a pizza pie. So lets not overwhelm him with real numbers. 

this is all the cunt can do. The next time the cunt has an original idea will be a first. 

51 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Gee princess, I wonder why you are using data from the day AFTER 9/11. Why don't we include 9/11 in this garbage statement. 

So using REAL data:

extremists groups were responsible for 62 …. assuming that's accurate  

while radical Islamist groups were responsible for 3,019 (that includes 2,996 from 9/11) 

So since December 10th 2001 radical Islamists are responsible for:

97.9% ~ so 98% (3019/3081) of deaths not this bullshit 27% you parroted from fucking Slate. 

You cant just say nah lets not include fucking 9/11 in the data like it never took place but will start the day after 9/11.You fucking putz. 

Further, that 98% would be higher closer to 99% if not higher if we include all the first responders who got sick and died early deaths from the shit they inhaled down at ground zero. Those deaths count too. 

Hmmm I am going to go out on a limb and say you don't have a degree in statistics from MIT. Just a hunch. 

Try breaking down the percentage of each in the makeup of the entire population In the US for starters Einstein.

Didn't realize I had to be a statistician to post links that destroy your ignorant position that Ilhan Omar's district is the terror capital of the US. What does 2011 have to do with that shit, grand dragon?

See, I could post any link to any news story today with a white person killing a family or something, and say... "Golly gee, isn't diversity great." Like for instance the 14 year old kid that confessed to killing his family in Alabama. That'd be a stupid as fuck position though. Just like the one you took. Neither has shit to do with diversity. They only have to do with ignorant shits like you doing dumb shit and doing drive bys showing off your sheets.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

#exposed!...LOL..🤡

Hey did you hear? ..... white extremists (whites makeup roughly 61% of the US population) have killed as much as Islamist extremists in this country (Muslims make up 1% or less of the US population) .... but get this.... starting the day AFTER 9/11 

LMAO!!!!! 

Two fucking schmendricks. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Didn't realize I had to be a statistician to post links that destroy your ignorant position that Ilhan Omar's district is the terror capital of the US. What does 2011 have to do with that shit, grand dragon?

See, I could post any link to any news story today with a white person killing a family or something, and say... "Golly gee, isn't diversity great." Like for instance the 14 year old kid that confessed to killing his family in Alabama. That'd be a stupid as fuck position though. Just like the one you took. Neither has shit to do with diversity. They only have to do with ignorant shits like you doing dumb shit and doing drive bys showing off your sheets.

You can’t argue the statistics if 9/11 is included .... as it should. You can’t start by saying well the day AFTER 9-11 the statistics show X, Y, and Z. That’s absurd  

You are either a fucking stooge or just disingenuous. 

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Didn't realize I had to be a statistician

You aren’t. That’s quite apparent. 

You sent me a link with a study that started the day after 9/11 like it never happened.... so go fuck yourself if that’s how you are going to defend your bullshit position. 

You and 66 should split a pizza and talk about how bad the white man is .... the only problem is who would pay? 

• Haha 1