Is Diversity A Weakness Or A Strength

Emblematic

Just now, Mjd33 said:

You aren’t. That’s quite apparent. 

You sent me a link with a study that started the day after 9/11 like it never happened.... so go fuck yourself if that’s how you are going to defend your bullshit position. 

You and 66 should split a pizza and talk about how bad the white man is .... the only problem is who would pay? 

Certainly not Krusty...she would "forget her wallet" 😂😂

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

You can’t argue the statistics if 9/11 is included .... as it should. You can’t start by saying well the day AFTER 9-11 the statistics show X, Y, and Z. That’s absurd  

You are either a fucking stooge or just disingenuous. 

Why should I argue that when we are discussing diversity in this country you dumb shit? 

The perpetrators of that were foreign.

Gtfo my face before I smack your dumb ass with this fish. xD

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Alright Mr. Grand dragon statistician extroardinaire, does that include right wing terrorists? Or is it just cherry picking terminology and applying only jihadists? 

• Thanks 1

On 1/24/2020 at 1:11 PM, HSFBfan said:

To quote lincoln a divided house shall fall

When you have diversity you divided a nation by culture religion political views etc

A country cannot survive that

If you had nothing but white people in this country but still had a two party system and  they practiced Catholicism along with all the branches of Protestantism mixed in with a few pagan religions and rounded it out with atheists;   would you be divided or would all be in harmony?   

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Horsefly said:

If you had nothing but white people in this country but still had a two party system and  they practiced Catholicism along with all the branches of Protestantism mixed in with a few pagan religions and rounded it out with atheists;   would you be divided or would all be in harmony?   

I know I know.  Divided like Trump supporters butt cheeks.  But a country of just white people?  Who could you trust?  :D:D:D

;)

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Blueliner said:

...and we have, at least for now, an establishment that protects and encourages this type of "immigration". 

You do realize that Republicans are in control of government.  Complete control the first 2 years and nothing was done to fix or change.  

Just to be clear...again, I do not support open borders and think a wall in appropriate places is appropriate along with technology, more judges/lawyers to streamline process, sensible immigration reform, fixing the main reason which is overstaying visa's, etc.  Basically to treat people humanely and with respect regardless of whether or not we allow them into the country.  They can stay or not but treat people decently in the meantime and not separate families and put kids in cages.  There is simply no reasonable argument for doing this to people no matter where they are from.  We are all the same species and we act like other people are different in a meaningful way and they aren't.  Spiritually we are exactly the same.  Exactly.  All the rest is temporary and not a basis for understanding who we are. 

I don't understand how my position is in any way unreasonable but every time I say this, either I get no response or I get rhetoric thrown back.  To want open borders so people can vote Democrat (if they become citizens in 20 years) makes no sense and is not supported by anything the media has said or our congress or regular conversations that I have heard from regular people.  

My 2 cents.  Hope all is well brother.  

• Like 1