For any doubters about SJB and the MNC

eddiev

8 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Why the hell should I?

It's ok for them to run their mouth but apparently Los is too much a coward to take the heat?

I knew he was a pussy bitch, he goes crying to mommy for help, I guess since Los does nothing but bash anyone not named STA then dudes like golf and 954 are too brainwashed to see how full of shit that clown is

They don't mind clowns as long as they talk good about their team!

It seem you like confrontation and have to the last word. But like I tell my 11 year old son, "as go get older and mature, having the last word doesn't always mean you win!" You make this waaaay too personal over someone you probably never met and never will. This is the INTERNET man! Say less! SMH!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MC Rockets said:

It seem you like confrontation and have to the last word. But like I tell my 11 year old son, "as go get older and mature, having the last word doesn't always mean you win!" You make this waaaay too personal over someone you probably never met and never will. This is the INTERNET man! Say less! SMH!

I didn't start this issue with Los, he came onto my turf and started the fight

I haven't done anything without someone else starting the fight, i don't go looking for fights but I do finish them

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

13 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

I still stand by my statement probably being true

That tool is in his mid 30s Working a desk job in Tallahassee but think he some football expert? Hell no!

I totally hear ya, but then we all have to see it on every post he does.  Just DM him or block him and you won't have to hear from him again.  At some point one has got to be the bigger man and just let it go.  Your point has been made.  Trust me, we all know. lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Trolling gets very worn out. Time for some members to grow up a little. Having a legit beef, post by post, is fine. These places exist for debate, info, trash talk, etc., but constantly trolling one person is dumb.

Just my 2 cents...

Dear member,

We appreciate your 2 cents.  Our subcommittee on member co-existence has struggled to articulate a coherent message.  Upon receipt of your annual dues, and unpaid issues from past years, we would like to extend an offer to interview for our said sub committee.

Thank you for your attempts at brokering a truce between your fellow Floridians. 

-The Comish

• Haha 3

59 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Trolling gets very worn out. Time for some members to grow up a little. Having a legit beef, post by post, is fine. These places exist for debate, info, trash talk, etc., but constantly trolling one person is dumb.

Just my 2 cents...

And what he does ain't trolling?

Why is it ok for him to do it but when I do it I'm crossing the line?

51 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I totally hear ya, but then we all have to see it on every post he does.  Just DM him or block him and you won't have to hear from him again.  At some point one has got to be the bigger man and just let it go.  Your point has been made.  Trust me, we all know. lol

There is no block feature on this site 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I have mutual friends who got divorced 6 years ago.  To this day, the ex-wife still posts about that relationship and her feelings in a negative way.  My wife and I keep telling her it makes her look weak and that she can't move on... that everyone sees this and it's not a good look. 

Her answer was that she wants his friends to see it and see what he was like.   I told her I'm quite sure they don't care and again it makes her look like she can't move on and showing weakness and that he still impacts her life in a mentally unstable way.   The best thing to do is move on and post positive thoughts and perhaps even mention a new guy in her life for the ex's friends to view.  Meanwhile, her ex has blocked her and doesn't see the posts, similar to this scenario.  

Los is the last person to care what people think or post... to post negatively to Los and it impacting him is like expecting viewers of the other forum who lean to one side, to have an epiphany and change their party affiliation based on a post from the other side.   

When in doubt, use humor to make your point (on occasion).   Just my 2 cents.   

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

I have mutual friends who got divorced 6 years ago.  To this day, the ex-wife still posts about that relationship and her feelings in a negative way.  My wife and I keep telling her it makes her look weak and that she can't move on... that everyone sees this and it's not a good look. 

Her answer was that she wants his friends to see it and see what he was like.   I told her I'm quite sure they don't care and again it makes her look like she can't move on and showing weakness and that he still impacts her life in a mentally unstable way.   The best thing to do is move on and post positive thoughts and perhaps even mention a new guy in her life for the ex's friends to view.  Meanwhile, her ex has blocked her and doesn't see the posts, similar to this scenario.  

Los is the last person to care what people think or post... to post negatively to Los and it impacting him is like expecting viewers of the other forum who lean to one side, to have an epiphany and change their party affiliation based on a post from the other side.   

When in doubt, use humor to make your point (on occasion).   Just my 2 cents.   

Well said...That's what I've been trying to explain to ColumbiaFan. Not sure how old he is, but as he gets older I hope he realizes having the last say or proving a point is not always necessary.