For any doubters about SJB and the MNC

eddiev

27 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Unless you believe Coach Negro to be a liar it is the truth.

Some coach’s run up the score and their kids talk all over Twitter about it but I hear no condemnation of them.

the truth only hurts those that don’t want to hear it

He’s a propagandist that looks for an angle to advance his brand.  

• Like 1

On 1/18/2020 at 6:26 AM, The Guru said:

I believe him to be misinformed and incentivized to stretch the truth.

What incentive would he have after the fact?  SJB had already been ranked #1 at the time of the interview here.  It's not like he was lobbying for votes.  It's not like potential enrollees would somehow question nearly every ranking system that put them as #1.

We don't know that it was Duncanville to whom Negro was referring, but it could have been 3A Grandview and all of the Texas posters would still have had their panties in a bunch.

As for STA, I thought it was already widely discussed that they were in the conversation for the Trinity event (at least according to GSB), but they took the DLS game instead.  I know that some look at something like this as "ducking", but if you play a top 5 team from any power state, I think that's still pretty good.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Cal 14 said:

As for STA, I thought it was already widely discussed that they were in the conversation for the Trinity event (at least according to GSB), but they took the DLS game instead.

GSB is a liar.

Again, this has all been adjudicate on this very forum.

Some people need to pay better attention.

5 minutes ago, The Guru said:

This is too easy.

To defend against any claims by other schools to the MNC.

"Well, we tried to schedule you and you said you wanted an easier opponent!"

But, the MNC had already been decided at the time of the statement.

It's like giving someone a piece of pie, watching them eat it, then questioning whether they were supposed to receive it.  Does it matter at that point?

• Haha 3

50 minutes ago, Cal 14 said:

What, players from SJB are getting their info from Prepgridiron.com?

GSB lied. That's already been proven. If you choose to bury your head in the sand then so be it.

The players are just parroting what Negro told them. They don''t know shit about games that were never scheduled.

Negro has a very low threshold for his claims. Anybody can claim that somebody ducked them.

The truth has already been revealed. If you're interesting you can find it easily.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, MC Rockets said:

Agreed...ColumbiaFan chill man!

Why the hell should I?

It's ok for them to run their mouth but apparently Los is too much a coward to take the heat?

I knew he was a pussy bitch, he goes crying to mommy for help, I guess since Los does nothing but bash anyone not named STA then dudes like golf and 954 are too brainwashed to see how full of shit that clown is

They don't mind clowns as long as they talk good about their team!

• Thumbs Down 1