For any doubters about SJB and the MNC

eddiev

1 hour ago, eddiev said:

Those with their heads out of the sand knew tx teams would never play them.  Surprised STA said no.  Must have been a scheduling conflict. 

22 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Those with their heads out of the sand knew tx teams would never play them.  Surprised STA said no.  Must have been a scheduling conflict. 

They could have taken SJB instead DLS but they probably didn't want to play in that nice new stadium SJB has.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Agree. I'd be a semi-believer if the quotes were from the respective ADs or HCs.

Even if it did I'm sure a certain STA Homer would say it never happened because he thinks he knows more about the teams scheduling then actual coaches who can actually schedule games while he works as some beat cop in Tallahassee

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, eddiev said:

Players, or player? Either way, rather silly to post this as any type of confirmation of communications. It would be like an SJB parent saying national teams turned down playing SJB. Are you an SJB parent?

14 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Players, or player? Either way, rather silly to post this as any type of confirmation of communications. It would be like an SJB parent saying national teams turned down playing SJB. Are you an SJB parent?

I think players plural would be fair. They were all over Twitter with this same nonsense.

DJ Uiagaleleli leading the charge.

• Thumbs Down 1

What this says, is, these kids are watching and listening to their coaches. You know, the guys that are tasked with helping them develop into mature and responsible adults. 

Screenshot_20191228-104819_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4810283454540b8f413e884695482546.jpg

I think I remember posting somewhere not too long ago that whatever we walk to, our kids will run to. When they respect someone like, say, a coach, whatever it is he's spouting, nonsense or whatever, they'll take up two-fold. 

This is legit proof that what I said was true. 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

What this says, is, these kids are watching and listening to their coaches. You know, the guys that are tasked with helping them develop into mature and responsible adults. 

Screenshot_20191228-104819_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4810283454540b8f413e884695482546.jpg

I think I remember posting somewhere not too long ago that whatever we walk to, our kids will run to. When they respect someone like, say, a coach, whatever it is he's spouting, nonsense or whatever, they'll take up two-fold. 

Yeah, but it's not like he was lying. Errybody knows Dville said oh hell nah!!!

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, BB bos said:

Its common knowledge because at least a half a dozen people were involved with the scheduling Athletic Dir office, Director of football operations and her staff then Jason.

Sure, walk us through the process when you called STA and they refused.

1. scheduling conflict 2. we are afraid  3. we don't play transferred up teams like us  4. maybe next year pal

😀😀😀😀

16 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

This sounds like speaking truth is a bad thing.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ararar said:

This sounds like speaking truth is a bad thing.

Is it the truth though? 

And, no sense in publicizing it, even if it is. It's not in good taste, and now we see where it filters to the kids. Shows even more why it shouldn't be publicized, truth or not. 

Remember, these are high school kids... on all the teams involved...

These kids have no say in who they play and when. It's not right for a coach to push the nonsense.

20 hours ago, eddiev said:

They could have taken SJB instead DLS but they probably didn't want to play in that nice new stadium SJB has.

5000 seats?

Hell, I think we have that now and we're buiding a new one on 10 acres. Whith a flyover pedestrian deck parking to stadium over the 4 lane with median road.

Probably 4-5 years off.

But we are interested in your recruitin' coordinator, that we don't have.

BGW

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Is it the truth though? 

And, no sense in publicizing it, even if it is. It's not in good taste, and now we see where it filters to the kids. Shows even more why it shouldn't be publicized, truth or not. 

Remember, these are high school kids on all the teams involved...

Unless you believe Coach Negro to be a liar it is the truth.

Some coach’s run up the score and their kids talk all over Twitter about it but I hear no condemnation of them.

the truth only hurts those that don’t want to hear it

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Unless you believe Coach Negro to be a liar it is the truth.

Some coach’s run up the score and their kids talk all over Twitter about it but I hear no condemnation of them.

the truth only hurts those that don’t want to hear it

Depends on the angle you look from. Those coaches that run up scores aren't coming on here to start the season and yelling into the microphone WWE style. 

It all depends on what you want your kids to learn and run to. Idk if Negro is a liar or not. He certainly has an agenda, so, to that end, not sure about him. If he comes on here dumping on other teams and states, which he has, then, yeah, I don't put it past him to drop some untruths to benefit his self 

• Like 1